Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

Jacobus Pink, The Vampire Slayer

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Jacobus and Stella talk...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-16 - Updated: 2010-01-16 - 1307 words - Complete

2Exciting
The door opens slowly and we get a peek of his sick black and white Converse trainers followed by a long, muscular leg dressed in black skinny jeans. He gets out of the car fully and I see he is wearing a black hoodie so his face is obscured. Chase and I stare at him open-mouthed. He shuts the door to his car slowly and caresses it like it is his lover. He starts walking leisurely in our direction with his hands shoved in his pockets, it actually looks as if he is walking in slow motion like the hero does in the movies. He glances around at his surroundings in a bored manner and I like him more and more.

He pauses by a group of intellectuals (nerds) and says something to them, my heart jumps when they point at me and he begins to walk towards us. I can hear Chase freaking out next to me so I tell him to be cool. Within seconds he is standing in front of me. "Stella Pigeon?" he grunts. His voice is deep and almost like a growl, a bit like a wild animal of some sort.

"Yes, that's me," I reply nervously. He is very intimidating, maybe because he is still wearing his hoodie over his head and I cannot see his face.

"Jacobus Pink." He extends his hand and I take it cautiously, his grip is firm yet gentle and his hands are rough, I also notice a tattoo on the back of it, it is a word in a language I don't recognize, but his coolness factor goes up a couple of notches. "Shall we talk?" he asks, before I can reply he takes me lightly by my arm and guides me away from Chase who he has ignored completely.

We walk together to a deserted bench and sit down, for some reason I feel totally comfortable with him even though we met approximately 15 seconds ago. He just has a very powerful air about him and I know I am in safe hands. He lounges on the bench for a minute staring out at the parking lot then suddenly takes out a small rectangular box that looks a bit like a pocket radio out of his pocket. Before I can ask him what it is, he tells me. "It's a home-made device, it ensures the vampires can't hear our conversation."

"What's it called?" I ask, intrigued.

"I call it the mind-your-own-fucking-business box," he tells me and I laugh.

He flicks a switch but I hear no sound, I want to ask him why but he begins to speak. "When I read your message a voice inside my head told me it was imperative that I help you. Now, I don't usually listen to the voices in my head as they tell me to do some pretty wild things, but I decided to give this one the benefit of the doubt. I knew I had to get here as quickly as I could, even if it meant flying the plane myself to get here, which I did."

I stare at him in amazement. He doesn't look at my reaction before he's off again. "It's no big deal," he shrugs. "It's a bit like riding a bicycle, except you're in the air."

"Wow," I breath, lost for words. A first I admit.

"Now lets get down to business...," before he can continue I interrupt him.

"Erm, would you mind taking off your hoodie, please? I haven't even seen your face," I request timidly.

He does as I say and pulls it down to reveal his face. I suck in my breath, he has warm chocolate brown eyes, light olive skin and long straight black hair which he keeps in a neat ponytail. His face is very chiselled and he has high cheekbones. There is currently a bit of stubble growing on his lovely face and I notice a small scar under his bow shaped lips. He is dangerously attractive. I tear my eyes away from him and mumble my thanks. He smiles slightly and continues where he left off. "Tell me everything."

It takes me fifteen minutes to tell him my whole story. When I tell him about Gerard kissing me forcefully his face goes white with rage. But he cheers up when I remind him about me kicking Gerard in the nuts. It seems to thrill him. I notice he has a nice laugh, it is warm and full of life-the complete opposite of Gerard's. I wonder why I am comparing the two together?

"Okay, okay, Stella. This is what we're going to do. Today I am going to scope out the place, I have to get acquainted with my surroundings if I'm going to do this job properly and tomorrow I'll start making plans to get rid of this Gerard and his coven."

"How can you get rid of them? I thought vampires were invincible?" I ask him.

"Let's just say I'm unlike any man you've ever met," he winks at me and I blush. Why am I such a sucker for a pretty face?

"So are you a student at this school now?"

"Yes. Until I get the job done, I'm not going anywhere," he tells me with a smile.

"So what do you want me to do?" I ask him.

"Just stick with me, I'll protect you. The vampires will know who I am soon enough if they don't already know and will be hostile, but not in front of the other humans. Gerard sounds like a psycho on the highest level so I know he will try to kill me almost straight away," he sees the expression on my face, "don't worry, he can't hurt me. I have ways of defending myself. The main thing you have to do is befriend me publicly so I have a valid reason for coming over to your house so I can keep you safe from Gerard. The downside to that though is seeing another male at a vampires "soulmates" house usually drives them into a jealous rage. When they get mad they get mad, but that can't be helped as Gerard can't seem to keep his hands to himself."

"I don't think you should underestimate Gerard, he is very strong and incredibly fast, and did I mention his mood swings?" I tell him.

"I've seen it all before, believe me. Don't worry about me just look out for yourself," he gets up and stretches his arms, "I think we should get indoors now before someone notices you are missing," he looks down at me with a small smile on his face.

"Can I ask you something?" I say nervously.

"Go ahead," he nods.

"I don't mean to be rude, but what's up with the surname Pink?"

He lets out a laugh. "It's part of my family heritage unfortunately. Apparently my Grandad changed it back in the day when he realized he was gay and proud of it," he shrugs, "it has never bothered me."

I control the urge to laugh and instead look at my watch and realize I am late for my first class, I jump up hastily and we walk quickly towards school. When we get inside he turns to me, "I guess we have to go our separate ways now but I'll see you at lunch, okay? Until then, take care of yourself," he says and walks off towards the English department.

I watch him leave with a smile on my face. I have to drag myself to my Math's class, all the while wondering how Gerard and his family will react to Jacobus Pink. I guess I'll find out later today.

Now that Jacobus has been properly introduced, the drama can really begin!!! I hope you guys are enjoying this story...
Sign up to rate and review this story