Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

The Arrival

by SmashAuthority2 3 reviews

Stella and Gerard discuss his hedonistic past and a newcomer arrives to cause havoc for the vampires!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-01-10 - Updated: 2010-01-10 - 1361 words - Complete

2Exciting
After this chapter I'm only going to update once or maybe twice a week. (I'll definitely update on a Saturday though) I'm really sorry but I have other writing commitments that I have been neglecting.

The next morning I arrive in school feeling quite confidant. I have two reasons for my confidence boost; firstly, I have a vampire slayer coming to defend me and secondly, I have a makeshift stake hidden in my duffel bag. Last night I crept out of the house to enter the forest where I ripped a branch out of a tree and whittled it down to make a stake. It may be misshapen but it is very sharp and if Gerard makes the mistake of trying to kiss me again I will stab him in the chest. To hell with prison.

It is very cold today and has already rained twice so the ground is quite slippery. I amble slowly up the path trying to make it indoors in one piece but I lose my balance, I fly backwards and close my eyes, I am fully expecting to land on my ass but I don't. I realize someone has caught me before I went fell. I open my eyes cautiously to see who it is. It is Gerard. His arms are encircling my waist protectively, he lifts me up easily and sets me on the ground.

"Are you stalking me?" I snap at him, then remember that he is indeed stalking me.

"Thanks for helping me Gerard. I appreciate it," he mimics my voice with sarcasm.

"I don't need your help," I tell him firmly, mentally noting he does a good impression of me.

"We need each other Stella. We are meant for one another. The quicker you accept it, the quicker we can be together. Forever," he tells me dreamily.

"Look dude. It's never gonna happen. I told you, I don't do vampires."

"I'm more then just a vampire. I'm the love of your life," he says smoothly.

"For the love of Cookie Dough! I don't love you, never have, never will! Get it through your head!" I yell as passing students stare at us curiously.

His eyes narrow with anger and he steps closer to me. "You lower your voice when you speak to me," he commands, his voice loaded with menace.

I gape at him. Not only is he a vampire but he is also a control freak, not to mention temperamental. "You have more mood swings then a chick on her period," I comment. "Seriously, you're giving me whiplash."

He glowers at me. "You have a smart mouth. For a human."

"And you're just plain old crazy," I retort.

He grits his teeth and clenches his fists into balls. I am happy I am getting to him. Maybe he'll get so annoyed with me he'll leave me alone. I decide to goad him further. "I highly doubt you could ever keep me happy. You don't look like you can handle a girl like me."

He lets out a laugh that sounds like a bark. "Oh, Stella. You don't know me at all, do you? I've "handled"," he makes air quotes as he speaks, "more disrespectful and savage girls then you in my time."

I stare at him in genuine shock, "You mean there have been other girls beside me?" I am slightly outraged. Gerard looks like he is regretting what he has just told me but it is too late. "So much for me being the "love of your life"." I make air quotes right back at him.

"I'm 117 years old. You couldn't expect me to live like a monk while I waited for you, could you?" he says as if this is the most reasonable thing in the world. "I may be a vampire but I have the normal urges of a man."

"Well! Don't let me stop you Gerard. You can go off and do what you like with whoever you like. Just don't harass me with all this crap about me being the only one for you!" I yell and storm off in the opposite direction. I don't know why I am so upset. I don't even like the guy. He can do whoever he pleases.

In two long strides he has caught up with me. "Stella, you're getting worked up over nothing. Now that I've found you, I won't need any of the other woman. I'm all yours. Please don't be upset with me." He implored.

"How many woman have you been with?" I ask him as I step up my pace.

"I'd prefer not to answer that," he replies, looking embarrassed. The darned vampire is keeping up with my pace effortlessly.

"That many, huh? You're a right regular little hussy, aren't you Gerard?" I sniff. I have reached my locker and swing it open viciously, it misses his face by centimeters.

"hey meant nothing to me. Nothing at all. You are my life now," he says with pain evident in his voice.

"Yeah. You told me that yesterday," I grumble and shove books in hastily. I slam the door so violently but he doesn't even flinch. Instead, he stands in front of me looking heartbroken. I will myself not to cave in to his astonishing good looks.

Our little Kodak moment is broken when one of his fellow blood drinkers approaches him, it is the tall, skinny boy with glasses. He saunters over to Gerard and whispers something to him and Gerard's eyes narrow angrily. I strain my ears but can't make anything out.

Finally, he addresses me. "Stella, this is my brother Mikey."

His brother smiles at me, he is staring at me like I am meat, which technically I am to him. I take an instant dislike to him. "It's nice to meet the girl who has captured my brothers heart." he says maliciously. I take it he doesn't like me either.

Gerard doesn't give me a chance to respond, no doubt with a rude comment. "I'll have to leave you for now, my love. I am needed elsewhere." He gives me one last smile before they melt effortlessly into the crowd. I blink in surprise, I barely saw them leave. At least they have one kick ass ability.

I am distracted by a huge commotion at the entrance. Students are literally jumping over themselves over something or someone outside. I walk over to join the over excited teenagers.

"What's going on?" I ask a young girl with wild curly hair.

"There's a new student in the park," she tells me, practically hyperventilating. I cannot believe these kids get so excited over such trivial things.

"It's a guy and he's hot!" she squeals before running off.

For some reason I am drawn outside. I spot the the newcomers car instantly. My jaw drops and literally hits the ground. It is one of the most heart-stoppingly gorgeous cars I have ever seen in my life. It is a black 1977 "Bandit" Trans Am. I fall in love instantly. I am so busy staring at the car that I don't notice the new student who happens to be still sitting in it. If I were him I wouldn't get out either. Hell, I'd live in it.

Chase appears out of nowhere, he is bouncing up an down like a kangaroo. "You won't believe this Stella," he shrieks.

"What is it Chase?" I ask him irritably. He is distracting me when I could be staring at the car.

"Someone just told me that the new guy is looking for someone." he giggles.

"Really? Who?" I inquire.

"Apparently, he's looking for you," he informs me with a sigh. "His name is Jacobus."

I freeze. I cannot believe the vampire slayer has made it to Knives in such short notice! We both stare as he begins to get out of the car. "You can tell he's going to bring some excitement to this town!" shouts Chase happily.

He has no idea how correct he is.

I'm very excited about Jacobus-he brings his own secrets. I guess Stella's life is about to become EVEN MORE complicated!

Update on Saturday, I promise! xx
Sign up to rate and review this story