Categories > TV > WWE > Because he's The Miz....

I've Just Gotten A Great Idea

by MizardofV1 1 review

It occured to me that this was just a stupid testosterone-fueled feud.

Category: WWE - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2010-01-23 - Updated: 2010-01-23 - 469 words

0Unrated
Mike laughed, looking at me.

“You weren’t kidding. Are you a fan of ANY faces?”

I thought to myself for a minute.

“Uh….Matt Hardy….John Morrison….and Christian. That’s about it. Almost everyone else is a heel. And now that I think about it, all of the faces have been heels in the past.”

“Am I anywhere on that heel list of yours?” Cody asked, smirking slightly.

I giggled, nodding.

“Number five, actually.”

“But I’m higher than that, right?” Mike asked.

I bit my lip, pretending to be ashamed.

“Well….”

He looked shocked.

“But….he has a match later tonight! You could have interrupted that one and become a member of Legacy!”

I laughed, patting his arm.

“Relax, Mike. You’re my favourite. He’s four spots behind you.”

Cody pouted.

“I’m sorry, Codes. As awesome as you and Tederick are, Randy kind of scares me a bit.”

Probably sensing a negative turn in the conversation, Mike changed the subject.

“So you have a top ten, do you?”

I nodded, curious.

“What is it?”

I laughed softly, getting ready to list it.

“You, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Edge, Cody, Dolph Ziggler, John Morrison, Christian, Ted DiBiase, and Chris Jericho.”

“Wow. I’m above a Hardy? I thought that was impossible,” Mike said, grinning at Cody.

I giggled, shaking my head.

“It almost was. I was an on and off watcher, so I had never heard of The Miz and John Morrison before. I full-out hated you guys for weeks. Then, all of the sudden, I didn’t anymore. I think it was The Dirt Sheet that did it.”

“What about me and Ted?”

“I was always a fan of the heartless betrayal, so when I found out that you had turned on Holly, Priceless was instantly in my favourite tag team list along Edge and Christian and The Hardys.”

Cody sent a smirk Mike’s way, and it occurred to me that this was a stupid testosterone-fueled feud.

“But I have to admit, I don’t like you guys modeling yourselves after Orton. You two were so individual and easily the second best tag team around.”

“Second best? Second to who?”

“Miz and Morrison, of course. Priceless was the only team that could even begin to compete with so much sexy in the ring.”

Mike wore a triumphant grin, but Cody was smirking.

I knew this was far from over.

“Well I should find Steph and get an idea of my storyline.”

“Since I’m a part of it, I’ll come with you,” Mike said, not taking his eyes off Cody.

“On second thought, why don’t all three of you come? I’ve just gotten a great idea.”

I shrugged, following Stephanie back to her office with the boys trailing behind me.
Sign up to rate and review this story