Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Can you feel your heart beat racing?

Can you feel your heart beat racing? Chap 3:Hey guys, this is Louisa

by NorthernDownpour 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-26 - Updated: 2010-01-26 - 443 words

0Unrated
That night Spencer came around my house to stay over. He’s like the sister I never had. We was watching “The Unborn” and he was literally crapping himself. See what I mean about the sister bit?
After the film we lay on the floor and just talked, that’s when he randomly blurted out
“IthinkBrendonlikesyouyouknowbutyoucan’ttellhimItoldyou”
Yes. He said it that fast.
I blinked.
And blushed…
“Whatever”

“No…I’m serious!” Spencer shouted jumping up and down like a puppy with treats
Gawwsh. I love Spencer he makes me laugh.
I completely ignored him and pretended to be asleep.
He kneeled next to me and the next thing I knew I was being tickled to death, I hate being tickled, hate it, hate it, hate it!

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I knew I was being woken by the sound of Spencer teaching my mum how to do the Macarena.
I ran downstairs and led Spencer away as my mum was just staring and staring at him.
All of a sudden my phone started to ring, it was an unknown number.
“Hello?”
“Hey, you’re going to die in 7 days and stuff” the voice said
I was just about to end the call when there was a laugh.
“It’s me, Brendon. I got your number off Spencer, just wanted to know if you wanted to hang out today?” he said sounding quite eager

“Well, yeah but Spencer is with me”
“Awesome. Meet me at my house at 12:00 Spencer will show you where I live” Brendon said, then hung up.
So up we went to my room this time I picked out a white sleeveless tshirt and a pair of black skinny jeans, my favourite green converse and a long grey cardigan.
And we set off.
“Nervous?” Spencer said as I was midway through munching off my nails.
I shook my head.

“Heyyy Brendon!” Spencer shouted
They ran to each and kind of tackled each other.
Brendon walked over to me and gave me a lame hug.
That day was filled with ninja flips, laughs, laughing at Spencer’s expense, tripping Brendon over and lots of … fun… things?
Brendon has nipped back inside his house to get a hoody when I confided in Spencer.
“Spence, I really like him” I said flopping onto Spencer’s shoulder.
“I know” were his only words.
He Didn’t seem too pleased.
… and I think I know why
There Brendon was, strolling over to us, with a girl.
My heart felt as though it was being stamped on.
“Guys I’d like you to meet Louisa” he said casually
I walked away.
Sign up to rate and review this story