Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Can you feel your heart beat racing?

Can you feel your heart beat racing? Chap 3: My heart fell out?!

by NorthernDownpour 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-26 - Updated: 2010-01-26 - 805 words

0Unrated
Good job it was a Friday. I couldn’t do with school for one more day. But I couldn’t go out as it was bloody FREEZING. So I just stayed in all day watching Friends re-runs, which will do for me.
All until I heard the bleep of a text message coming through.

Time: 14:08
Sender: Spence
Hey Jodie, I gave Brendon your number…hope that’s okayy. You wanna hang with me and Brendon later? T.b xx

Time: 14:10
Recipient: Spence
Um…that’s okay I guess and yeah I’ll meet you at the park in half an hour x

I rushed upstairs to my closet, I picked out a pair of bright blue skinny jeans and my beloved Guns N Roses t-shirt and of course my signature beanie hat. I quickly changed. I put black eyeliner on and looked at myself in the mirror. I’m not ugly but I don’t find myself particularly good looking? I had bright red hair, past my shoulders, I was quite tall, I was slim but not to the extent where I looked awful, I had a very pale complexion. I sighed and went back downstairs.
I pulled on my dark hoodie from the coat rack, a pair of gloves, grabbed my phone and some money and exited my house. The time was now 14:30.
So I walked along the river bank for a little while, feeling the cold air on my face and the damp ground under my feet.
Winter was my favourite season because it was so pretty.
The sky was dull and the air was cold. But I loved it.
Entering the park through the big gates I noticed Spence and SEXGOD standing near a bench.
I ran up behind Spencer and jumped on his back.
We both fell backwards and ended up in a tangled heap on the floor, I looked up to see Brendon acting like he didn’t know us.
I got up and wiped the dirt of my butt and said
“So, guys? … what’s the plan?
“Erm, we was thinking we just go for a walk and something to eat later?” Brendon suggested.
“Sure”
So we walked, and talked and laughed.
Brendon was actually a really cool guy, along with his good looks ;]
The sound of Blink-182’s All the small things sounded and Spencer fumbled in his pocket for his phone.

So me and Brendon stood awkwardly.
Spencer was arguing with someone on the phone
“Yes…I know that! I don’t care, oh shut up”
“Fine!” was what we heard

“Guys I have to go”
“My mom’s having a hissy fit at home over something. I may come back out later, I’ll ring you.
He gave me a quick hug and waved bye, running home.
SHIT. IM LEFT WITH HIM.
Me and Brendon looked at each other, then back at the floor.
“Oh…kay?”
“Shall we go get something to eat then?” Brendon said
I nodded
We walked along a little bit talking about random things like music and stuff when Brendon pointed to this little café on the corner of a desolate looking street.

We entered the café and a little bell sounded. Brendon lead me to a little booth and we sat down, I looked around, I’d never been here before.
“Welcome to Janice’s café” a young girl, who was a waitress said.
“What can I get you?” she asked sounding bored, but all the while staring at Brendon.
“Could I have…a…urm….garden burger please” I relied
She didn’t take her eyes off Brendon.

“Erm, excuse me!” I said waving my hands in front of her face.
“What!” she shouted
“Take my order then?!” I shouted back.
Brendon was laughing his head off … she took our orders and I shot him a warning glance
“Wouldn’t like to get on the bad side of you” he laughed.
I laughed back
“Yeah but I wanted food and all she could do was stare at you!” I blurted
“Ooooh jealous?” he asked.
OH HE WAS SO PATRONISING
I gave him the evils and put my head down to avoid him seeing my burning cheeks.
Our food came and we hadn’t said one word, when all of a sudden Brendon blurted out
“Look, do you think I’m annoying?” he asked, I couldn’t tell if he was being serious our not.
I just laughed at him.
“I’m sorry if I am being annoying, I’m just a bit nervous that’s all”
“Why nervous?” I asked curiously
He went red and continued eating his burger.
My heart literally fell out of my chest, hopped across the floor, flew down a mountan, jumped over the moon and came back.
All in the space of a second.
Miracle, eh?
Sign up to rate and review this story