Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Can you feel your heart beat racing?

Can you feel your heart beat racing? Chap 2:Kiddo?! KIDDO?!

by NorthernDownpour 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-01-26 - Updated: 2010-01-26 - 806 words

0Unrated
Skipping towards Spencer, I noticed Brendon standing next to him. Oh no.
“Hey Spence” I said shyly
“Hey Jodie” Spencer replied with a big smile
Brendon muttered something which sounded like “So that’s her name then” and looked down to the floor.
I ignored him.
“You ready then?” Spencer said breaking that excruciating silence.
So we walked to Spencer’s car and I sat in the front with him and mutter boy sat in the back.
I turned on the radio and all I could find was flipping, Ndubz, Rihanna and … ooh The Beatles.
So there I was happily singing along then I heard Brendon chuckle from at the back.
“Something funny?” I asked in a nasty tone … but knowing me it probably sounded like I was offering him a million dollars. He shook his head but he was still laughing, I rolled my eyes and turned to the front again. As we neared Spencer’s house I noticed Brendon looking kind of nervous, he was fidgeting in his seat and biting his fingernails.
As soon as the car stopped I hopped out and walked with Spencer to the his basement door. He opened it and standing there was my brother and Brent, the bassist for their band. They looked up from what looked like an intense conversation and smiled at us.
“We thought we’d get here early” said Ryan
After a few minutes all the guys had their instruments ready and Brendon was standing in front of the microphone…
Damn he looked sexy.

“In the car, I just can’t wait….to pick you up on our very first date” he began to sing.
And once again, my jaw dropped. He was fucking amazing. Hit every note, he had the voice of a complete angel.
I couldn’t help staring at him. He was so beautiful and he put so much intensity into his singing.

Uh. Listen to yourself Jodie, this isn’t like you I thought to myself.
They finished the song and the guitar faded out and I clapped like a madwoman.
“oh my gosh” I shouted
“you guys are amazing!”

“Thanks” Ryan said
Brendon smiled at me
“..and Brendon, I didn’t know you were THAT good a singer” I told him and he looked up and laughed at me
“Well…” he said and held his arms up

“I WANT COOKIES” Spencer shouted and ran out of the room, managing to trip over the amplifier cord on his way… he looked behind to see if anyone had noticed.
We had.
Great, now I was on the floor laughing, my stomach aching and my head throbbing but I couldn’t help myself it was just so damn funny.
Brendon, Ryan and Brent were both staring at me with “whatthefuck” faces
I eventually stood up and walked over to Spencer’s drums and began playing…badly

“Your not even holding the sticks right!” Brendon shouted, walking over to me.
He put his arms around me and straightened my arm out, showing me how. I nearly died of faintyness? If that’s a word.
I looked at him and he looked back down at me, still not releasing his arms.
All of a sudden a voice from the side said
“ Urm…if you two are finished”
It was Spencer
“Oh sorry Spence, we was just, urm, he was just showing me how to drum” I said fastly
Spencer nodded, eyed up Brendon and sat down on his drum stool.
I looked to the floor and sat down on the floor.

“C’mon then!”
“…play me some more songs” I demanded

The band picked up and began to sing The Beatles - Get Back. I clapped in tune and jumped up and down.
After about 4 more songs, three bottles of juice and a packet of biscuits, they had finished and it was official…Brendon was the singer.
They just needed a name.
“How about something about summer?” said Brent quietly, this was probably the first words he’d said all night.
We all turned to look at him as if to say … uh … NO.
“How about Panic?” I asked
“Just Panic?” said Ryan
I shook my head frantically
“How about Panic in the disco?” I suggested
“Panic AT the disco?” Brendon said
“Yeah!” Spencer, Brent and I all said in unison
Brendon laughed…
“I’m good at this aren’t I?” he said big headedly

At the end of the night Ryan was the taxi and took Brendon home first…I had to sit in the back with Brendon and I am positive he could hear my heart pounding.
When it was time for him to go, he leant back into the car, gave me a quick hug, ruffled my hair and said
“Bye kiddo!”
then he walked away.
WHAT A FUCKING SEX GOD!
Sign up to rate and review this story