Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Heart Beats For Two

Surprise of Horrible Measures

by shehadtheworld222 0 reviews

Lexi gets some disturbing news. Disturbing to her at least...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-01-31 - Updated: 2010-02-01 - 1739 words

0Unrated
After we got home from the embarrassing breakfast, I found out some highly disturbing news. But not before we had a little fun first... some very very childish games. With bets placed, it made it all the worse...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was just sitting. Doing nothing. If theirs anything I hate the most, it's when it's a perfect day, and no one wants to do anything. So, I decided to do something. They were all lazing on the couch eating junk food. I walked in, picked the remote up from off the floor, and flipper off the show they were watching, which happened to be Jerry Springer.

"Hey! Lex, we were watching that!" Spence protested. Ryan breathed out a sigh of relief that the 'sad excuse for a show' was turned off.

"Quit being such a whiny baby!" I snapped back. He smiled cockily at me. I raised an eyebrow at him and placed my hands on my hips. Giving him a slightly intimidating look.

"What is it that you have against Jerry Springer?" Spence said back, duplicating my stare and standing up, getting in my face.

"He's old and wrinkly and just watches people get into it on his show." I said, standing on my tiptoes to get in his face as well. Unfair advantage.

"I could see that coming." Jon remarked.

"Shut up." I said.

"What else?" Spencer interrupted.

"Well. He runs a pitiful example of a TV show. All he does is bring two troubled women on stage who made the mistake of cheating on a horrible boyfriend. Then finds out if they're his baby mama, to see if he'll give her some damn child support. Of course he says he will, cuz he's on TV, but he really won't. Then the baby mama and the bastards current girlfriend start fighting for a man who doesn't care about either of them, and some one ends up getting punched. And the big buff security guards come in after like, 3 minutes of live brawling and break it up, and then, it ends up that there was no reason to fight cuz the lie detector test proves that he cheated on both with some nasty whores and a prostitute. So turns out the bastard should be getting punched and paying child support." I said, sinking back down onto the balls of my feet. Spencer said nothing. He turned and sat down.

"True that." Lou said, bowing her head a bit.

"Now that I've got you guys' attention, I have an idea." I said. Correcting myself quickly. "And if anyone talks, I'll change my idea to: I will personally wrangle all of you up and duct tape your mouths shut and tie you together like killed chickens.

Silence.

"Good." I said, smiling. "Everyone take off you clothes. And by that I mean all clothes. Except for boxers, panties, and bras." I amended.

"Um... Lex?" Jon said, looking like he was about to start cracking up.

"What if you aren't wearing a bra?" he said, laughing at the end.

"I take it all the girls are. I don't leave the house without one. So Jon?"

"Yeah?"

"You remembered yours this morning right?"

"Um I gue- HEY!" he said. "I DO NOT HAVE MAN BOOBS."

"Oh really?"

"Really."

Everyone just laughed after that because I didn't really know what I was supposed to say. So when we all stripped, I marched us all outside. Everyone eased slowly out. Except for Lou.

"You want be to go outside half naked?" She said.

"Um... yeah." I said, smiling dumbly.

"Um... no." She said, smiling smartly back.

"Why do you have to be sensible? The backyard is fenced you durt-duh-duh." I said. I looked at Spencer who was standing behind and he was smiling deviously. I looked at him and nodded, and he picked up Lou's and draped her over his shoulder. I instead of protesting, she... giggled.

"That works." I said, shrugging my shoulders and skipped outside. The had all gathered, and I looked them all over. Everyone was wearing dark, non see through colors. Except for Molly.

"Molly," I started, "You're wearing white." I said, giggling a little.

"And? Do you have something against white?" she said, looking at me, confused.

"When white gets wet... let's just say that... well... things that shouldn't be and haven't been seen by some of us, will get seen anyway." I said. Jon let out a girly growl, that some girls do when they see hot guys.

"Um... Imma go borrow a swimsuit top... It that's okay." She said, scurrying off without waiting for an answer.

"Okay here's the deal. We're breaking into two teams. Boys versus girls. The point, you may ask? Is so we can have a hardcore water fight." I explained, smiling widely as everyone realized it wasn't going to be hardcore.

"Um... Hello? It's three against one!" Lou said.

Molly came bounding back outside. "We can take 'em." She said. My words exactly.

"So is everyo-" I started to say before Spence waved his hands.

"Team Captains?" he asked. Molly's hand shot up. Spence's shot up soon after. Before anyone could agree, the two met in the middle of our sides. "I say we make this more interesting." Spencer challenged.

"Oh really? What are we talking here?"

"I don't know... If my team wins, you have to kiss Jon... and I mean make out kiss." he said, smirking.

"And if I win, I get to shave off that ratty beard of yours." Molly retorted, Jon and Brendon laughing shortly, while Ry just chuckled.

"Fine."

"Deal." Molly said, spitting on her hand and holding it out. "Let's shake on it." She said, a mock tough look on her face. "May the best woman win." She said smirking and skipping off all girly-like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The game had started, and I'd realized it'd turned into a full out battlefield. I'd hit each guy a few times, but they'd hit me many more.

"You guys are two competitive." I said, putting my hands on my hips and leaning sassily to one side.

"Yeah." Lou agreed while Molly pelted water balloons everywhere.

"Imma go call for a truce." I whispered to Lou and walked over to the boys side. There was no one there.

"You guys ar-" I was cut off my Brendon's strong arms around my torso and as I looked up, my feet in Ryan's hands.

"You've got to be kidding!" I said as we approached Jon and Spencer, who had two full buckets of water. Lou was already there. "They got you quick." I mumbled.

"We're gonna take both of you out, so that Molly's gotta fend for herself." Spence said.

"Great game huh?" Jon laughed.

"Yeah Lex." Lou huffed.

"Oh shut up," I said, frowning.

"Can't we just surrender and get it over with?" Lou said, smiling politely and nervously.

"Nope." All four guys replied in unison as they dumped four separate buckets of water on our head. As we closed our eyes, spitting out water, and coughing, we glared at then as they set the buckets down.

"Sorry babe." Brendon said, pecking me cutely on the lips. "This is what we do."

"I thought you did her," Ryan said. "At least, that's what I heard." He said. I could see an almost jealous tint in his eyes, but it was probably because he didn't have a girlfriend to fuck.

"Whatever. I'm over the embarrassment now." I grumbled. "Now you can go get us some damn towels." I said, shuddering a bit, and glaring at all four, my brown eyes now dark.

"Yeah. Okay." Spence replied. "But Jon's gonna have to escort you to the jail." He finished, motioning toward the kiddy pool they had set up.

"Get us towels and we'll be good." Lou replied.

"Fine." Spence said as Jon led us to the pool and Spence followed with the towels.

"WHAT THE HELL!" Molly said.

"They kidnapped us and dumped water on our damn heads." I said, glaring at them.

"You douche bags." She said to them.

"Yeah... well." Jon said smirking.

"Oh my god!" I said, smiling sheepishly and looking right at Jon.

Jon looked at me, confusion in his eyes as he replied, "What?"

"You wanna kiss her!"

"What... no... That's... that's... that's..." He stuttered.

"Molly and Jonny sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I teased. Jon and Molly both turned red.

"I'm not kissing him. That will mean I've lost. And I'm not a loser." She protested.

Brendon and Spencer, who had water balloons in their hands threw them directly at her, as if on que, hitting her in the head and then the torso.

"Really guys? Really?" I said.

"AWW DAMNIT! I hate you guys."

Brendon and Spencer laughed, while Ryan tried to keep a straight face.

"A bet's a bet though. So pucker up Jon." Molly said. She walked straight up to Jon, got on her tiptoes, and kissed him smack on the lips. Over time they started to enjoy it. Molly's arms snaking around Jon's neck and Jon's arms snaking around her waist. At which point, we ran like they were robbers with guns.

"I do not need to see that." I said, smirking and walking away. "Who wants sandwiches?"

They all ran past me yelling "ME!"

This is what happens when your friends are all between 17 and 21.

Everyone made a sandwich of their choice (they just helped themselves to my fridge) we all went and put on our clothes, joining back in the living room. Brendon was still in the kitchen even when Molly and Jon came back from their make out session and got some sandwiches, joining us. I got up. "Be right back." I said, making my way to the kitchen.

Brendon was sitting on a stool. It looked as though he was totally spaced out. I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, resting my head on his shoulder. "What's wrong babe?" I murmured quietly into his ear. He tensed a little, as though he didn't want to say what was on his mind.

"There's some news. Some good, and bad news." he said. His voice unreadable.

"What?" I said, unwrapping my arms and walking around to sit on the stool next to him.

"We're... going on tour again." He said slowly, his eyes intent and fixed on my face.

"..." I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing would come out.

Surprise!
Sign up to rate and review this story