Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Pumpin' Up The Party

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

Sorry for the wait and sorry it's kinda short. Next one's a bunches better. :) Remember, more comments = faster update.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-01 - Updated: 2010-02-01 - 646 words - Complete

1Exciting
Frank POV

"It's not as bad as it looks." Gerard laughed. I guess he saw the expression on my face.

"Come on." He got out of the car and I followed suit. I was walking so close to him I could just touch him but I didn't. I didn't want to ruin any find of friendship that we might have together.

We walked into the house and I got some strange looks and one guy even winked at me. I guess Gerard saw 'cause he said 'he's with me,' and I didn't get anymore winks from creepy, drunk ass dudes. Did Gerard drink? I knew he smoked but I didn't know anything else. He took me into the kitchen and went straight for the fridge. He opened it up and grabbed two cups from inside. He handed me one of them. I just looked at it.

"It's not alcohol. I don't drink." Well I guess that answers my question. I took a sip. It was pretty good, but I don't know what it is. It tastes fruity and it's very tart. He then led me over to a table where a bunch of guys with two girls each were sitting.

"Hey Tony, I brought a new victim." He just smiled at me. I knew he was joking...I think...

"What's the kid's name?" The man I presume to be Tony asked Gerard.

"Ah. Frank, Tony. Tony, Frank," he introduced us. I just nodded my head at him and he did the same. I looked around while Gerard talked to Tony. I didn't hear much of their conversation because the music is extremely loud. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Wanna dance?" Gerard asked me. Holy shit....

"Um..." I shrugged. I had never danced with a guy, let alone anybody before. The only time I have is with my 10 year old cousin at her mom's wedding. And I was 6 at that time.

"Come on. It'll be fun." He pulled me out to the floor where there was a mass of people moving, grinding, and throwing themselves at each other. Gulp...

"I've never done this before." I told him. I had thrown my drink away before we came out here and so did he.

"Don't worry." OK. He grabbed my hands and put them around his neck. Wow...He put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him. Oh God, we're touching... He slipped one of his legs in between mine, and he started to move. Slow at first, but then he started faster as I got more comfortable.

We were halfway into the song and I was trying my hardest to think of things other than our crotches rubbing together. Anything, including my...father. I couldn't believe I was thinking of him but I had to stop myself from getting a hard-on. I did not want to ruin anything by him finding out that I like him as more than a friend.

The bad thing was is that it wasn't working. I could feel myself growing and I had a gut feeling that he could too. Before anything else happened, I tore myself away from him, running through the crowd of people, through the hallway, and out the front door. I looked around for some place to hide and I saw that there was an abandoned tree-house, so I went over and climbed into it. I sat there and cried for about five minutes, until I heard someone climbing. I quickly wiped my eyes before whoever it was came into view.

"I thought you might be up here." Fuck! It's Gerard....

"This is where I came too," He smiled at me. I just gave him a 'what do you mean?' look. He laughed a little bit.

"You're little problem? I got one too the first time dancing with a guy." Fuck....
Sign up to rate and review this story