Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

Everytime We Touch

by anotherMCRcrazedfan

Sorry for the long wait. Been busy lately. Hope this is okay? p.s. I love you guys. Your comments always make me smile. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-04 - Updated: 2010-02-05 - 988 words - Complete

?Blocked
Frank POV

"You're little problem? I got one too the first time dancing with a guy." Fuck....

I just looked at him. I knew he felt it! Shit! I have blown it! What was he thinking right now? I bet he hates me now. Not that he ever liked me that much anyway. I mean, why would he? I'm just a little outcast who has no friends and used to be his father's punching bag. Who would ever love me....?

"Frank?" he asked. My head shot up and I looked into his eyes. They were filled with concern. But, for me?

"Don't worry about it. Like I said, I got one the first time dancing with a guy too." Maybe he didn't know. He didn't think that I liked him. Thank God....

"So, what do you want to do?" he asked me. I really didn't want to go back inside. I didn't like it that much. I liked the whole Gerard part, but not the party.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?" He smiled at me. Then he thought a moment.

"You wanna go back to my place? We can watch movies or something." Wow.... I am getting a chance to back to Gerard's house? Fuck yea!

I smiled and shook my head. He smiled and started climbing down and I followed. We started back to his car but he forgot to tell Tony he was leaving. He told me to get in the car and to start it, so I did. A few minutes later he came running up to the car and got in. He pulled out and started in, I guess, the way to his house. We soon pulled up to a tall building. Did he live by himself? I guess so. This place wasn't very big from the looks of it.

He pulled into the parking lot and parked in an empty space. We got out and I followed him into the building. He waved at some old lady and we walked to the stairs. I guess they didn't have an elevator. He opened a door and started climbing stairs. I followed behind him. You know why. Getting to look at that ass of his. Oh it was so perfect, just like the rest of him.

He stopped at a floor and walked through another door, leading down a hallway. He pulled out his keys and stopped at a door, unlocking it. He ushered me inside and told me to sit where ever. I walked over and sat down on the couch.

"Mikes?" he called out. Who is Mikes?

"I guess he's not home." He paused for a moment. "My brother, Mikey," he added. Oh. I thought he had a boyfriend or something.

*

We had decided to watch horror movies. We were now on Texas Chainsaw Massacre. God this movie is scary. I was now lying on the floor, not because he made me, because I love the floor, and he was lying down on the couch.

I pulled my legs to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. It was fuckin' freezing. My teeth were chattering like crazy by now. I don't know why I'm cold, I'm usually sweating. But not here. I guess Gerard noticed because he went into another room and grabbed a blanket, putting it over me.

"Sorry. We keep it ice box temperature in here," he laughed. A little while later I was still freezing my ass off. I heard him climb off the couch and he made his way over to me. He lifted up the blanket and climbed in. I rolled over so I was on my back and I could see what he was doing. He put his arms around me and I tensed up. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to rape you or anything." If only he knew...

I allowed him to continue with what he was doing. He put his arms back around me, pulling me close to his body. He put one of legs so it was over mine, but more like over my crotch. Fuck....He rested his head on my shoulder and pulled the blanket around us.

"Are you any warmer?" he asked a few minutes later.

"Yea, I am actually." I looked over and saw that he was smirking at me. Why Lord?

He moved his leg slightly, rubbing across my crotch, creating a friction that felt really good. I bit my lip, thinking of other things, but it never works. I was hoping he wouldn't feel anything. He moved again, and I couldn't take it. I felt the blood immediately rush down there. I knew he felt because he looked at me. I sat straight up, him falling off of me in the process.

"Frank?" He sat up too. He tried pulling back the blankets but I grabbed a hold of them before he could get them off. He let go and laughed a little.

"Frank? Look at me." I turned my head but I didn't look right at him. I couldn't do it.

He grabbed my chin and looked right into my eyes. He smiled a little and crashed his lips onto mine. He moved his hand so it was on the side of my face and the other on my lower back. He moved his lips along with mine, and I felt him run his tongue along my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and let him in. God, he did taste good.

We explored each other's mouths a bit, and then he moved and started playing with my lip ring. He was pulling on it and sucking on it. I let out a moan and I felt him smile against my lips.

We pulled apart after a few minutes of that. We just looked at each other, smiling. He did like me....
Sign up to rate and review this story