Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Only Hope for Me Is You

One Of The Boys

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 4 reviews

Did I mention how much I love you guys?! I wanna cry every time I read your comments. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-05 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 691 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank POV

Next weekend

It has been the best week I have ever had. Gee and me spent a hell of a lot of time together, and I enjoyed it very much. I was spending time with the one and only person I have ever loved and it was getting better each day. I hadn’t told him about my life but I was planning to, when I was ready.

It was now Friday and Gee was bringing over a few friends to my place. My mom was out of town on some job offering and I had the house to myself. She said she didn’t mind if I had a few friends over, so it was Okay.

I was at home, getting ready to meet Gerard’s friends. I had met Mikey already and he was a cool guy. He liked me and was Okay with the fact that I was dating his brother. Yes I said it. I am dating Gerard! I don’t think things are moving too fast. He hasn’t tried anything with me and I was grateful. I don’t think I’m ready for that yet. I’m still not over my father but I am slowly getting there.

I heard the doorbell ring and I knew who it was immediately. I ran down the stairs and opened the door. I saw Gee standing there with Mikey, and two other guys. One had a huge fro and the other was a blonde and he had a beard thing going on. I smiled and invited them in. I hugged Gee and we went into the lounge area.

“Frank, this is Bob, Ray, and you already know Mikey. Guys, this is Frank.” They said hi to me and I did the same. Mikey had brought some movies and we were going to watch all of them tonight, according to Bob.

Mikey was sat on the floor, hogging all of the pillows, Bob and Ray were in chairs on either side of Gee and I, who were sitting on the couch. Mikey picked out a movie, and it turned out to be The Nightmare before Christmas. I love this movie. It will never get old.

About half an hour into the movie, Gerard moved so he had his back on the arm rest, and he brought his feet up. I moved over to him, and he moved a little so I could lay on him. I rested my head on his chest and he put his arms around me. I loved being in his arms like this. He made me feel so carefree. I felt like he could protect me from anything and everything. In all honesty, I think he could.

I looked down at Mikey, and I realized that he was asleep. I looked at Bob and Ray, and they were also asleep. Gerard had his eyes on the TV and I smiled at him. He looked down at me and smiled back.

“Everybody’s asleep.” I said. He looked around and laughed a little.

“Pussies can’t handle a late night,” Gerard snickered.

“I heard that,” Bob said. We both looked at him. He just smiled.

“I thought you were asleep,” I asked.

“I was, but Mikey’s sawing logs right in front of me.” He stretched and got up. “Got any food in this house?”

We followed Bob into the kitchen and dug for food. About five minutes later, Ray walked in.

“Damn, that kid can snore…” he said as he sat down in one of the chairs.

“We know…” Bob said.

After a while, we eventually made it back to the lounge. We continued watching movies. Bob put in The Cat in the Hat. I’ve seen this movie so many times I can recite all the words by heart. I’m glad I wasn’t alone, as Ray could do the same.

One by one the guys slowly fell asleep. I looked around at the guys that were in my house. I’ve never had people stay here before, let alone care for me like Gerard does. It felt so amazing.
Sign up to rate and review this story