Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

White Picket Fences

by death_b4_disco 0 reviews

'I lifted her into my arms and whispered in her ear...'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-02 - Updated: 2010-02-02 - 675 words

1Ambiance
A/N: Okay first of all thank you all for your reviews! I love you all, especially GoddessFire; whose review put a big grin on my face after coming in from a day at school, tired and ill. In response to her remark about English accents, they're not as cool and posh as they're made out to be overseas. Anyhoo, (yes, I put in Essex slang, start using it in America tehe) on with the show. May I add we had power cuts today, and its freezing in my house, I'm going to be very British and go make a cup of tea before I start writing to warm me up. Also, I haven't done a Gee in a while so I will, just for you ;)
~*~

Gerard's POV

We were nearly at my house now, making our way round the suburban streets quicker than I imagined we would, Rhi seemed to be ecstatic, bouncing up and down like a little kid, poking my arm and running off to hide behind a tree, waiting for me to run up and find her. When I did catch up to her I lifted her into my arms and whispered in her ear "found you" before reluctantly exchanging her body for one of her hands. Electric currents were still running through my body with every slightest touch, though it wasn't bad because I was touching her in some way most of the time, though when I did let go the pain was almost unbearable even though I could still see her walking next to me, or running into the distance.
"What way now?" Rhi was standing at the crossroads waiting for me to pick up pace, as soon as I reached her I took her hand with a sigh of relief, another hit of the substance, or someone, I was addicted to shot through my veins making my muscles relax, my head spin and my heart skip a beat.
"Left" I said, pulling her along the road, I could see my house, this was going to be the first time I had ever truly been alone with her. My mum and dad were still at work, Mikey was at Ray's, getting ready to go to some lame party and none of them were going to be home until late, 'perfect' I thought to myself. I planned to watch a movie, a scary one, in hope Rhi would get freaked out curl up near me, giving me the perfect opportunity to-
"Hey guys!" it was Mikey, standing in front of our white picket fence, waving at us, behind him stood Ray, Frank and Bob, the last of the two looking in shock at the girl I was linked hands with. 'So much for your plan' my brain teased me. I sighed and waved back, walking to meet them. Rhi, bounced up to Ray and Mikey and gave them a hug each, before I introduced her to Bob and Frank, who she both shook hands with.
"You sound like you're from London" Frank giggled as he did the best English impersonation he could.
"Actually, I'm from Essex" Rhi replied proudly, rolling onto the balls of her feet as she spoke.
"Hmm, we'll soon get you speaking like one of us." Ray taunted with a smirk on his face
"I like her accent." I cut in, making Rhi smile.
"Shall we go inside?" Bob asked with a worried look on his face, I think he could sense my annoyance that we were not alone.

With that we headed into the house. Rhi was looking around, intrigued, like a kid in a theme park.

A/N: Sorry it's so short, I'm really ill and I've started reading 'The Lovely Bones' it's a really sad book, I admit, I've been sitting here crying, and I'm only on chapter 5, I can't wait for the movie to come out! Anyway, rate and review, you may be able to work out what's going to happen from the clues in this, you may not. Have fun guessing!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story