Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Fanta

by death_b4_disco 3 reviews

'She wrapped her arms round my waist, pulling me even closer to her cold body' A/N: warnings are there as a precaution, I don't get told off. No R or V happens, you just get the impression.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] [R] - Published: 2010-02-04 - Updated: 2010-02-04 - 726 words

1Exciting
A/N: okay! Thanks for the R&R's. I'm going to go straight into this, leave you hanging at the end of it, and possibly make you wait a couple of days for the next chapter we'll see, the more reviews, the less time you have to wait. Enjoy!

~*~

Gerard's POV

The party was dying down now, people we starting to stagger their way home in a drunken state. I'd been drinking but I was still seeing things relatively clearly, unlike the rest of the guys. Rhi hadn't drunk much either; she admitted she didn't really like alcohol and only drunk very little, just enough to give her a 'buzz', this still made her sway slightly.

Rhi and I were stood outside, waiting for the others to find their way to the door so we could go home. I could tell she was tired so I held her in my arms and let her put all her weight on me, which wasn't much, she sighed as I rocked he back and forth. I was ready to carry her home, but I wasn't sure if I was going to have to carry Frank or Mikey home, they were such lightweights.

Rhi shivered and moved closer into me, it was getting cold now. It was 4am and to be honest, I just wanted to get home. She wrapped her arms round my waist, pulling me even closer to her cold body; I rubbed my hand up and down her back, trying to cause her to warm up through friction. I should have made her worn more but she looked stunning in her pink and black chequered dress, sliver leopard print tights and light blue pumps, I couldn't bear for her to cover up her amazing figure. I would have given her my jacket, if I'd had one on.
"Where the fuck are they?" I mumbled under my breath.
"Go find them. I'm starting to get worried about them. I'll wait here to see if they turn up." Rhi said staring up and me. I was a bit cautious to leave her outside on her own, but it was crowed so she'd be fine. I leant down and kissed her forehead. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek, she was definitely tipsy.
"I'll be back in a minute." I sighed and let go of her, my hand lingering on her cheek. "Your shoelace is un-tucked." I said, pointing to her right pump. The last thing I wanted was for her to trip into the road just as a car was driving past.
"Thanks" she said as she bent down to tuck it in, wobbling slightly.

~~~*~~~

After about 10 minutes of searching I found all of them, Bob was sitting on the couch, half asleep, with Mikey passed out next to him. Ray was trying to chat up some girl, and failing. And Frank was throwing up in the toilet, with some girl gingerly holding his hair back. As I went to pick up Mikey my phone buzzed, I looked at the caller ID; it was Rhi so I picked it up. There was a lot of noise, she was breathing fast, I heard footsteps and then suddenly she spoke, her words slurred and hardly recognisable.
"Gee! You gotta, you gotta- I gotta, alleyway!" I heard something in the background.
The sound of low toned laughing.
The sound of her falling.
The sound of a man’s heavy breathing.
"NO! PLEASE! FUCK OFF! DON'T!" she screamed.
I heard her beg.
I heard her cry.
I heard a commotion.
I heard the phone being ripped out of her hands.
I heard it flying through the air.
I heard it smash against what sounded like a wall.
I heard the phone die.

By this time, I was at the front door, standing where I had left her, the guys running to keep up behind me. Her glass was on the floor, split Fanta slowly seeping down a drain. There was no sign of her.

Suddenly from down the street I heard a scream and a smash that sounded like metal colliding with bone.
I turned my whole body to face the direction the scream had come from and looked down the street.

One object in my sight filled me with horror.

A light blue pump in the middle of the road.
Sign up to rate and review this story