Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

My Mother

by death_b4_disco 1 review

'making me squirm and giggle under the touch of his lips on my skin'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-03 - Updated: 2010-02-03 - 1284 words

1Funny
A/N: Hello again, I'm back to annoy you with more stories and random chapter names. The juicy stuff is on its way, honest. This one is just Rhianne getting to ready for the party, and meeting her mum. Enjoy!

~*~

Rhianne's POV

I found my door key quickly; Gee had his arms around my waist again and as I tried to unlock the door kissed my neck, making me squirm and giggle under the touch of his lips on my skin. "You know, it's kinda hard to open a door when you can't concentrate." I breathed, which only made Gee giggle in my ear and kiss my neck again, and again, and again, at this point, the door wasn't even going to be open when I spontaneously combusted due to being over excited. Suddenly the door was wrenched open from the other side. Gee swiftly stood back and removed his hands from my body, to my great disappointment but I was more worried about what was on the other side of it.

My Mother.

"RHIANNE HALYEY AARONS! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" she screamed out into the street where I was standing, making me gingerly take a step back. I decided to play innocent
"I don't know what you're talking about mum."
"Oh yes you do! I sent to a text this morning, telling you I wanted you home as soon as college finished. It finished two hours ago!"
"At what time did you send this text mum?" this was going to end badly, I could tell.
"Soon after you walked out the door without even saying goodbye to me this morning!" Ah ha! I had found a loop hole in her plan.
"Mum I was underground, on the tube? There's no signal down there, it will turn up soon." I smiled sweetly and waited for her to decide if I was lying or not, which of course I was. All of a sudden I felt Gees hand running up and down my back, it was hard to keep a straight face.
"Hmph." She stubbornly admitted defeat and moved to the side "You better come in then, who's this?" she asked peering over my head at Gee, who cut in just before I was about to answer.
"Mrs Aarons, my name is Gerard Way, I apologise for keeping Rhianne late, she was helping me use a Photoshop setting I had never used before, for homework, and if I had known you needed her at home I would have brought her home straight away, my apologies." I turned around and, like my mother, stared at him open mouthed. Gee just smiled at me and then my mother, who walked into the house flabbergasted at the utter politeness of the man who had walked me home. "I think now would be a good time to ask her about this party." Gee whispered in my ear.
"Urm, mum, can I go out tonight? Please?" I asked, smiling. My smile turned into a frown after she started laughing and pointing at me.
"Ha! You go out, you never go out! But yes, you can go out." She turned to walk away.

"Mrs Aarons," Gerard was cutting in again; I hated to think where this was going. "Would it be okay if Rhi stayed around my house after the party? All of my friends that are going are staying, there will be other girls staying over, if you're worried about her being alone with me, and my parents will be home too." That was something I hadn't thought of, the thrill of the idea made my head spin, I'd never been to a sleepover before.
"Sure, bring her back when you're sick of her, it shouldn't take too long." My mum replied with a smile. She walked into the kitchen as we began to run up the stairs to my room to pick out an outfit when my mum shouted; "Rhianne! You have a letter from your dad."

I stopped dead in my tracks, my whole body went numb, immune to even Gee's touch. "Urm, I'll look at it later." I ran up the stairs faster now, wanting to escape, wanting to break free, as soon as we were up the stairs Gees arms were around me again, holding me, pulling my closer to him so I couldn't shatter, couldn't disappear. His hand moved a stray piece of hair to behind my ear and kept his hand there, pressing my head into his chest and resting his chin on my head so I could cry if I wanted to, which I didn't. I was slowly making myself immune to the power of emotions that mentioning of my dad had on me, I had told Gerard, without crying, the story of how, why and when my dad left on the way back to mine, pointing out his new house, his new car. I told Gee that I hadn't spoken to my dad in nearly a year which was true. Without fully letting go of Gee I led him to my room.

My room is really quite small but it contains my essentials, a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, a mirror, a record player and my red bass guitar and amp. The walls had a base coat of red, but I had written and drawn over one wall and stuck posters and pictures up on the other three walls. There were pictures from England and pictures of when we first moved to America, how we were a happy family before little Miss Gold-digger came along, I honestly didn't even know her name.
"Cool room." Gerard said quietly as he looked through my record collection, picking out an Iron Maiden vinyl and putting it on the record player. I began to sift through my wardrobe, realising I had nothing to wear.

~~~*~~~

"I've got nothing to wear!" I moaned at Gee.
"What about this?" out of my cupboard he took a pink and black chequered dress that came up to just above my knees. I normally wore it with my acid wash skinnies but they were in the wash
"My jeans I wear it with are in the wash" I admitted and went looking through my other tops, it was hopeless.
"Isn't it a dress?" I nodded "why don't you wear it like one then? With tights and stuff" I paused for thought, I hated wearing dresses. So I just shook my head. "Why not?"
"I hate wearing dresses, I hate my legs." I continued flicking through my wardrobe.
"Try" was all he said. So I found a pair of sliver leopard print tights and ran to the bathroom quickly getting changed and ran back. Gerard had my light blue pumps in his hand. I put them on and looked in the mirror. I looked amazing, even though I do say so myself. Gerard untied my hair and draped it round my face before grabbing me round the waist and kissing me on the cheek. "You look amazing" he whispered in my ear as he led me down the stairs and out the door
"Bye mum!" I managed to shout before the door closed and we walked to meet the guys at the party.

A/N: wow longer chapter than I expected! Not much to say so I'll start on the next one! And yes, her middle name is based on Hayley Williams, I got Kerrang! today and it had a massive poster of her in it from when I went to see them at Wembley Arena, last week there was a giant MCR one, which is now next to my bed, with all the rest of my posters! R&R
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story