Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Secret Golfish [Frank Iero o1] Heartbreak in Stereo.

The Secret Goldfish [Frank Iero o1] Heartbreak in Stereo.

by thepartybreaksdown 3 reviews

Frankie Iero Love.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-02-02 - Updated: 2010-02-05 - 1168 words

2Exciting
The Secret Goldfish. [Frank Iero. o1] Heart-Break in Stereo.

“I can’t shut my eyes to you, … heart-break is forever.” the song rang through my ears as I walked through the cold wasteland of New Jersey, Belleville. Rain came down painfully like needles on skin and it made me zip my hoodie up further and shove my balled up hands into the pockets of my pants. Today, Belleville looked gray, like a black and white picture. The sidewalks looked cold, and the park; cold and barren. I should be home, curled up in bed with a book, sleeping, or on the phone or computer. But no. The worst possible thing had happened today and it widened me out here in the freezing cold and rain.


Billie had called this morning, sounding happy. Like any other day, he was always happy. All of a sudden, my mind created a visual image of him. His black shaggy hair spiked all around and his beautiful green eyes sparkling in the sun. His mouth slightly open, the top lip thin and the bottom lip fat. His nose was a little pointy and his skin was ruff, but his hands were soft. He was skinny to, always wearing tight black girl skinny jeans and a black button up shirt with red and black button pins. His favorite was a black one with a red grenade on it. And sweat bands, he always wore sweat bands around his wrists, and black nail polish. He was taller then me to, by at least four inches. He was beautiful. Just beautiful.


Tears rolled down my face, as the phone call replayed in my mind. “Hey, Ci, wanna come over to my place, we need to talk.” he sounded happy, jumpy and his beautiful scratchy voice made goose bumps run up my arms. A smile had spread over my face and I told him yes, and threw on my black holey jeans and a red polo shirt and converse and had ran straight out to his house, my black hoodie hanging over my arm.


To bad, when I got there, it wasn’t a happy occasion. For me anyway. Billie was over ecstatic as he pulled me into the house and sat me down on the couch. “I’ve been accepted!” he smiled, holding up a college acceptance letter. Billie was two years older then me, nineteen and I was seventeen. He always wanted to go to Harvard, which was far out of a state and, meanly, I had been hoping and praying that they rejected him and forced him into NJ’s college. I tried to keep a smile on my face as I read over the letter.


Then Billy sat down next to me, putting on a straight face. “Ci, I don’t think we can keep up this relationship, at least while I’m in school. I mean, you still have to finish high school, so you can’t come with me…” Billy had started and a frown crawled it’s way onto my face. “I think it’s best if we see other people, at least until I’m able to come back or something.” Sorrow was in his eyes too as he hugged me.


I kicked a pebble forcefully as I screamed out cuss words and bit down hard on my lip. “I hate you!” I growled, sinking down into one of the swings in the playground. Of course the seat was wet, making the back of my pants damp, but I didn’t care. It wouldn’t be noticeable against black anyway. “But heartbreak is forever.” my friend Frankie’s voice rang through the speakers of my headphone. He was in a small garage band called Pencey P.rep.


I sighed, Billy had always been the one guy who always gave me attention. I had been so lucky to meet him in 9th grade and we have been dating ever since, up until now. I started pushing my feet against the ground to swing lightly. He’d be in college for four or five years, surely meeting someone new and forgetting all about me. More tears crawled down my face as I heard the vroom of a car engine coming down the road past the park.


Looking up, I noticed it was a black mustang. The same as Frank’s dad’s car. It couldn’t be, what would the odds of that be? But, sure enough the old car was coming down the park’s driveway and it went it stopped it made a clunking sound, just like Frank’s dad’s car. And then, sure enough Frank got out. He chin length brown hair swirling around his face as he shut the door to the car. He was wearing black flat shoes, that had checkers on the top, black jeans, and a black wife beater, showing off all the tattoos on his arms. He looked over at me for a moment, fiddling with the ring in his lip with his teeth and his brown eyes shown clearly over here. His soft pink lips parted and he started running over to me.


Gosh, now he was going to want an explanation. “Ci?” he called as he was three/fourths of the way to me. “Are you okay?” he came to a stop in front of me and caught my knees before I swung toward him and hit him, nailing my knees into his gut. I gasped and looked up at him.


“Y-Yea, I’m peachy.” I told him. He cleared his throat.


“Then why are you crying?” his smooth voice asked in a soft tone.


“How do you know there not just spots from the rain?” I asked back.


“Because your eyes are red and puffy.” Frankie said, he always knew the truth. Then he sighed, “If you don’t want to tell me the truth right now, that’s fine. You can tell me later, but come on, let’s get you out of the ran before you get sick.” he pulled me from the swing and hugged me against his chest to keep warm as he walked to the car. I was getting his shirt all wet with the water from my shirt and my tears, but he didn’t seem to care. He was always just worried about me, like an older brother.


Frankie walked around to the passenger side of the car and opened it, lifting me up and sitting me down in it and then he closed the door and laid his hand against the window and smiled apologetically. Then he looked up at the sky and walked away to the driver side. Gosh, Frankie was probably the second most handsomest boy I have ever met, and the nicest and most caring to. He always knew how to make you feel better and I was sure once he got me to wherever he was taking me, he would make sure to get my spirits up.
Sign up to rate and review this story