Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Secret Golfish [Frank Iero o1] Heartbreak in Stereo.

The Secret Goldfish [Frank Iero o2] Next Stop... Sunshine. It's only a Horizon.

by thepartybreaksdown 2 reviews

XD

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-02-04 - Updated: 2010-02-05 - 1158 words

0Unrated

Chapter Two

--


We pulled into Frank’s driveway, and the car rocked a little bit as it went over the gravel. I looked out the window and up at his house. It was huge. Linda Iero was a nurse and his dad was a doctor, so they had money. The house was five stories, white with black shutters. The door was mainly glass and looking through it you could see a lot of yellow, for this was the color of the wall paper in the walk way and a huge chandelier hanging above the stair. The grand stair case was marble and the lights from the chandelier shown off of it.



“Have I ever told you you’re house is beautiful?” I laughed, and then sneezed a little. I was getting sick.



“Only every time I let you come over.” Frankie laughed and got out of the car and went around the side and opened my door. I tried to get up and out, but Frankie stopped me. He shook his head no and picked me up. “First things first; a bath, you need one bad.” he said, looking how wet I was.



“Fine, fine.” I whispered as he walked me in the house and up the stairs. His house smelled of daises and roses, because of Linda. She loved those scents, and chocolate. She loved that scent too. Frankie walked down a long hallway and finally sat me down outside the bathroom, “hold on.” he said and ran off towards his room.



I looked around the hallway and decided to go on in the bathroom. It was all white, and marble and flowers were everywhere. Frankie didn’t use this bathroom, he hated it. He had his own bathroom in his room that he used, and it looked nothing like this. Couldn’t I use that one? I was getting a headache from all these fumes and scents.



But, finally, I had gotten Billy out of my mind, thank God. I ran a hand through my hair as I thought about how nice Frankie was being. Yea, he was always nice, and very hospitable, but I didn’t really want it right now. I wanted to be alone, but it was really warm right now, better then being alone in the rain. Frank came back in, holding some baggy basketball shorts, black with red down the sides and a REDS shirt. “Yea, well… I didn’t think my clothes would fit you, so I got my basketball shorts out… they have a string so you can tighten them to fit your itty bitty waist.” he giggled, sticking his tongue out, and I stuck mine out to, just not in the funny way. But this only made him laugh more.



“Anyway, bath soaps, soap, shower gel, razors, shaving cream… it’s all there, so have yourself a really long, extravagant, bone warming bath and when you’re done I’ll get you some food.” Frankie smiled one of those puppy dog, heart warming smiles and continued, “And you can stay here tonight, if you’d like… Nightmare Before Christmas and Rocky Horror sound good?”



I smiled, “Sounds perfect, Frankie.” I took the clothes from him, “Uh… underwear?” I asked, then remembered I was not at my house.



He giggled and held his finger up and ran out of the room. Oh God… Frank ran back in holding up a pair of batman boxers, “Here you go my lady, but as for a bra, can’t help you with that… but you could slip the one you have on right now and I could throw it in the washer/dryer.” he offered and smiled. I knew Frank didn’t mean it in a dirty way, or intended to stare, he was a gentlemen.



“Oh…okay… could you help me unclip it?” I asked, raising my wet shirt up slightly and I felt Frank’s hand fumble along my back, like he was nervous… “You okay?” I asked.



“Just a bit tired, I might take a nap while you’re bathing.” he told me and unsnapped the bar and took the straps down my arms and slid the bra through my shirt sleeve with a laugh. “WOO!” he joked. He then proceeded to the door, “Just put your wet clothes in the hamper, ok?” he said, holding my wet bra in a ball in his hands. It was quite funny.



“Okay, Frank, out!” I pointed and he laughed, closing the door and I locked it.



After the bath was filled to almost the rim, I stripped out of my wet clothes that were clinging to my body, as if for life. I threw them into the weaved hamper basket and slid my foot cautiously into the hot water. Once I saw it wasn’t going to burn me, I put my other foot in and sank down into the water, feeling the hot water run over my skin, I let out a sigh of relaxation.



I leaned my head against the bathroom wall and looked up at the popcorn ceiling. I was starting to think of Billy again and how much I would miss him and how I would probably never see him again. I remembered how is spiky hair used to stay perfectly still even in the most hateful wind, but how is button up shirt would blow around. I remembered his perfect, shiny bright smile and how his fingers would interlace with mine almost perfectly. I remembered how he used to snake his hands around my waist when he went to kiss me passionately.



Snapping out of my thoughts almost instantly, I scalded myself for thinking about him. The more I thought about him, the more I would miss him and the more I would be depressed. So, I couldn’t think about him. Just…. Just pretend like he had never been here in the first place. When I see pictures, just tell myself he was an old friend… When someone brought him up, just put in my headphones. Could it really be that simple? Would it be that simple to hide up this whole in my heart? Would it be that simple to pretend like I was hurting? Like I wasn’t aching inside. Like I wasn’t breaking inside? I didn’t think so… I would need help.


I decided to quit thinking about it. I grabbed a new razor from the bucket on the side of the bath and the shaving cream and lathered up my legs. I wondered my Frankie’s hands had felt so nervous when he helped unclip my bra. Hell, he’s done it before and was never shaky like that. And I wondered how he found me at the park. Ever since Billy left he’s been even more clingy to me… and nervous… and shaky. Huh.






Rate and Feedback?
I'm hoping to get back on longer posts soon.(:
Sign up to rate and review this story