Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Secret Goldfish [Frank Iero o1] Heartbreak in Stereo.

The Secret Goldfish [Frank Iero 03] Coca Cola Iero Has Facial Hair.

by thepartybreaksdown 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2010-02-08 - Updated: 2010-02-09 - 708 words

1Exciting
Chapter Three.
--

I climbed out of the bathtub as soon as I washed my legs off and they where shiny and smooth. Frankie had been right, one of those really long, relaxation baths where all you do is sit there and think really did make me feel better. And that’s good thing, after all that had happened today. I pulled the plug in the bathtub and drained the water and walked over to the mirror and wiped it clean so I could see myself.

A black headed girl, hair about to her chin and blue icy eyes looked back at me. My soft pink lips parted slightly, and just a tad pale. I sighed and grabbed a towel and dried my skin off. Then I grabbed the batman boxers Frankie laid out for me and put them on, and then the shirt he had too. I pulled on the side of the shirt to where it was tight on my stomach and tied the side into a hair bow that had been on my wrist. I ran a hand through my wet hair and towel dried it till it was just damp, then I walked out of the hot bathroom and into the cold hallway.

Down in the living room, Frankie was off in the kitchen, making me something to eat. Damn, he was so nice, his girlfriend would really be lucky to have him. As soon as … he got a girlfriend. I sat down on the couch and looked around. The living room was painted red, the furniture, a couch, and a recliner, black leather and a black marble table in the center with a giant flat screen TV on the wall in front of the couch. The Nightmare Before Christmas play menu was on it, with ‘play’ outlined yellow.

“Here we are.” Frankie smiled, handing me a peanut butter banana sandwich, “Your favorite.” he smiled and sat down beside of me.

I smiled, he was right it was my favorite. I took a bite and noticed something funny, but it just made the sandwich taste better. I made a weird look and looked over at Frank, “Oh, yea, dash of vanilla and cinnamon to, it makes it taste better.” he smiled.

“Oh.” I laughed and took another bite. “It’s really good.” I smiled.

“I know,” Frankie grinned widely and took a sip of his bottled Coke. He always had Coke in this house, no matter what. Coke was something he could not live without, it was his favorite. Do not mess with Frankie’s Coke. Frank grabbed the remote and clicked the ‘play’ button and all of a sudden and bouncy music started playing, in minor key and there was also the sound of wind.

“Boys and girls from every age, wouldn’t you like to see something strange? Come with us and you will see, this our Town of Halloween….” ghosts and ghouls sang, and Frankie accompanied them, he loved Jack Skellington with a passion. I laid back on the couch, watching the movie calmly and then I noticed the volume go down and Frank was giving me a serious look.

“W-what?” I said, wondering what made him so serious all of a sudden.

“Can we please talk about why I found you in the rain, at the park, crying earlier? Please?” he asked, Frankie really was concerned.

“I went to Billie’s earlier….” I said, taking another bite of my sandwich nervously, “Billie got accepted into school… the out of state one.” Frankie nodded, showing he was following along, “And he took it… so he broke up with me, seeing as it he didn’t like long distance relationships and left today.” I frowned, that was the store in simple terms. I didn’t want to drag it out.

Frankie frowned and moved closer to me, “Oh, honey, I’m so sorry.” he frowned and pulled me into a tight bear hug against his chest. Frank was warm, unlike the cold air around us and he was breathing on my forehead, since my face was slightly under his unshaven chin. That’s when I realized something. Frankie was growing a beard. That made me smile as he hugged and comforted me.
Sign up to rate and review this story