Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Panic Pact

Chapter 1: Marissa's POV

by GlitterOnTheFloor 0 reviews

One pact,Four girls, Four boys Several new lives created on a single whim of four girls. Will their secret be found out or will they live in this dream land of love and happiness?

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-02-05 - Updated: 2010-02-05 - 1405 words

0Unrated
The only thing you can do is keep your head up in this world, because if you don't you'll drown. I've learned that from experience but I've learned to kick my legs and swim with everyone else. I've seen it happen the socially inept becoming popular or the popular loosing everything and becoming the ones they used to hate so much. Now, me? No, I've never sunk below normal. I've never sunk below the bar of being average, because to me thats just unacceptable.

My name is Marissa Janet Hardlow , and I'm seven-teen years old. As far a pretty goes I suppose you could say I was beautiful, but as far as attitude goes yeah you could say I had one. I wasn't afraid to use it either, I would stand up for what I believed in.

I brought my tray to the lunch table myself and my sisters would sit at. When I sat down they all looked at me oddly, they knew something was up. I grinned at them and pulled out my notebook where I had drawn out all my plan to execute this perfectly.

“I have a plan ladies.” I said to them smirking a little and they waited for me to continue.
“But if you don't want to do this, I completely understand this is going to be a huge decision on our part but I am more than willing to go through with this pact.” I said to them pushing some of my blond hair out of my face.

“Well, tell us what it Is already!” Miranda said with a laughed and I handed them each a piece of paper.

“The Panic Pact?”Katie said looking at me.

“Whoa...whats this about?”Ivy said quickly making me smirk.

“Okay, so we all know no one could ever love the guys as much as we do right?” I said to them as I flipped around in my notepad.

“Right.”Miranda said nodding.

“So why don't we make everyone else see it?”I said lightly.”I have a plan.”

“So you've said.”Katie said to me and I mock glared at her for a moment.

“Now, listen. The plan is to go to this concert.” I said pulling out the four tickets, forcing each one of them to emit a squeak making laugh.

“WHERE'D YOU GET THOSE?”Miranda said in a high pitched voice.

“I know people.” I said to her simple then began to continue.

“Now, once in the concert we must find them and convince them we are amazingly sweet funny and everything they want in a woman.” I said to them. “Which we are.”

“Okay then what?” Ivy asked me and I held up a finger.

“We sleep with them.” I said to her and her eyes got wide.

“Are you serious?!”Miranda said quietly. “Your great plan to show them you care is to come back stage and flirt with them then sleep with them?!”

I sighed. “I didn't say right away...but there is also another part.”

“Go on.”Katie said to me nodding.

“I say..we all get pregnant by them then for sure they would never be rid of us and we could always have an open chance.” I said and Katie laughed a little.

“Why would they want us?”She asked.

“Why wouldn't they?” I asked her.

“Touche.”She said smirking a little.

“We are young, hot and very fun girls to hang out with. Why wouldn't they want to as some people say 'tap that'?” I asked and Miranda giggled a little.

“I don't think this will work...”She said shaking her head a little.

“I know it will, and as overly possessive and obsessive as this may seem right now I know it will pay off in the future..” I said to all of them.

“How? What if they don't believe us...”Katie said to me and I smiled.

“Paternity tests are an amazing thing.” I said to her. “We're all single, so this won't be a problem.”

“So, what if we decide not to do this?”Ivy asked fiddling with the half sheet of paper in her hands.

“Then Its fine, I don't mind but I would love for us all to do this. Imagine how fun it will be, being you know what all together.” I said to them not wanting to say the 'P' word out loud.

“Well....I'm in.” I heard Miranda say. “So long as I get Ryan...”

“Done.” I said to her.

“So long as I get Spencer.”I said to them and they laughed.

“No one would touch Spencer for the fear you might chop their hand off.”Katie said laughing and a blush spread to my cheeks, I did like him quite a bit.

“Fine, I'm in.”Ivy said. “I call dibs on Brendon.”

“I guess I'll take Jon...”Katie said softly a smile written on her face.

“Good then its set, this is The Panic Pact.” I said to them smiling.

“Great so when does this take place.”Miranda asked me.

“In two days, I want us all to try and become you know what within two weeks after you get cozy with said rock star...” I said to them and they all nodded in agreement.

“Sounds good to me.”Katie said smiling a little.

The rest of the day went by in a blur, classes seemed to move extra quickly. I clutched my binder and chemistry book to my chest as I headed to my lock to put all of my things away. I pushed my book into my locker and held on to my binder as I clamped the padlock shut. I turned on my heels and began walking to my car my parents had gotten me for my sixteenth birthday. Things were going to get interesting here shortly.

--The Concert--

I sighed a little as we waited to get in, yeah I was nervous. No I wasn't going to back out, I wanted this more then anything and if you want something your supposed to go after it, right? I began to think to myself, wondering if this made me a bad person for wanting him to myself so no one else could have him. As I continued to think, I came to the conclusion that it wasn't a bad thing. I mean there were women all over the world who wanted something and about 30% of then always got it. I was going to be a piece if that 30%. I pushed some hair out of my face as I handed the man at the door my ticket, he smirked at me eyeing my body up and down forcing me to gag mentally then walked into the concert center.

The opening band was amazing I'd never been so excited in my life. Soon it was time for Panic to come on and I was way past excited then I could feel the butterfies turning rabid in side my stomach as the lights dimmed and it got quiet just before they bursted into song with 'Time to Dance'. Possibly my favorite song ever. The concert was over far too quick for my taste when everyone began flooding out of the concert hall, the girls looked at me and I motioned for them to follow me. I followed the crowd then we made our way to where the tour buses were. I purposely stepped off the curb wrong kind twisting my ankle making me cry out lightly as I fell to the ground.

“Oh my god! Marissa! You alright?!”Miranda said running over to me to help me.

“I think I might have fractured it...” I said honestly as I winced I heard some men talking then foot steps.

“Is everything alright over here?” I heard the familiar voice of the lead singer of panic. Brendon Urie.

“I think she might have broken her ankle.”Ivy said with half real and half false concern.

“Alright.”He said and I saw Spencer standing behind him with a small amount of concern on his face he pushed past Brendon and lifted me into his arms. I was small, as in short like five foot short, that with my small frame made it easy for him to carry me.

“Thank you...” I said to him lightly as my heart fluttered uncontrollably.

“No problem.”He said with a smile on his face which made me melt.
Sign up to rate and review this story