Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Panic Pact

Chapter 2: Ivy POV

by GlitterOnTheFloor 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Published: 2010-02-05 - Updated: 2010-02-05 - 367 words

0Unrated
Ivy's POV

"So what brings you guys here?" Brendon asked as we all stood awkwardly around the street. Marissa sent me a: 'this is working!' look from her position in Spencer's arm.

"Concert." Katie smiled. Brendon's face fell a bit, and Ryan lean over to Jon to whisper something that sounded suspiciously like: 'Great, fan girls.' "Thanks for helping our friend. She can be clumsy sometimes." She added, barely masking her anger.

Spencer shifted uncomfortably. "Is your guys' car close to here." Miranda was almost full out pouting now.

"Yea. In the parking lot, over there." She pointed a manicured finger at the car which was parked at a small diner across the street.

He nodded, and Marissa tighten her grip around his neck. "We'll walk you guys over, do you want anything? Autographs? Pictures?" He asked, as we started crossing the street.

"No." I spoke up for the first time. "We were actually about to go eat. Maybe you can come?"

Brendon's puppy dog eyes widened and he pumped his fist in the air. "FUCK YES! I AM STARVING!" The three other boys rolled their eyes and we started walking towards the beacon of light...

~~~

"And then I was like: 'That's what she said!'" Brendon finished, causing the whole booth to go into a laughing fit.

"Brendon, you're such a geek." Ryan said from the booth behind him. We were in Denny's and it was about 12. We had come here around 10 and Ryan, Spencer, Miranda and Marissa had sat in one booth while Brendon, Jon, Katie and I sat in another.

He pulled a face. "But you love me right?"

Ryan laughed. "No." And turned backed to the Miranda." Brendon's mouth made a soft 'o'.

"Nobody loves me!" He exclaimed, throwing his hands up in the air for dramatic effect. Boy could this man put on a show.

I clumsily patted his cheek, making him stare, confused, at me. "I love you, Brendon." I declared, smiling. "Ryan's just a meany face."

He smiled back at me, putting his larger hand over mine. "Awww, I love you too, Ivy." I looked over his shoulder to lock eyes with Marissa, who winked. The fun began.
Sign up to rate and review this story