Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Band Girl!

The Band Girl!

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Naruto - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 1659 words

-1Illiterate
my name is traci my age 17 and i was living with the 5 badest of school and the guys of the band call ninjas of the night. my life growing up with these guys was the best they beat up people that were mean to me which was alot cuz i didnt look like them. i looked very hawaiian, my hair was long to my knees a dark and light brown with gold in it and at the ends of my hair. my eyes a dark and light brown but they turn red in light, my skin a light tan its really pretty and most people cant get their skin like mine. "naru, sasu, kiba, shika, sai, its time to get up we have school i made your guys fav. food so hurry up." i yelled banging on all their doors. naruto uzumaki age 17 very muscular light skin blonde spicky hair, bright blue eyes that twinkle in the light and lead guitar player. my older brother not my real brother i was adopted by his parents when my parents died when i was 15, but my parents and his were really good friends and stuff. so when they died they left me to pick who i wanted to be adopted by. sasuke uchiha age 17 1/2 very muscular dark oxyn kinda red eyes dark spicky hair, light skin making him look like a vampire and lead singer. kiba inuzuka age 17 very muscular dark brown spicky hair and light shinny brown eyes, light skin and drummer. (i said that becuz of a pic that i have and their so fucking hot in it so im going with light skin deal with it ppl :p.) shikamaru nara age 17 very muscular long dark hair to his shoulders some hair pulled back in a small ponytail, light skin and shinny brown eyes and second guitar player. sai hino 17 very muscular flat dark hair to his chin dark eyes and light skin and bass player. they all sing but sasuke was the main one hehe his singing is awesome. "okay okay we're up trac stop yelling." naru said rubbing his eyes and walking downstairs. "god we moved out to get away from our mothers, not to have you be one." shut up shika if your going to complain then leave, this is my house remember." ya ya sorry." he said walking to me hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

ya this was my house a big one too, my mom and dad left it to me when they died. they all sat down and ate everything just how they are all the time, we go to a private school so they wont get fan girls all over them. "im going to get ready you guys better be ready aswell i mean it guys." ya ya trac we get it." they all said waving their hands at me. i giggled and walked up to my room, i took a fast cold shower. i got dressed in to my uniform but i didnt like the skirt so i put on the boys pants and just kept the girl top with the jacket unbotton, it was our first day there and i didnt want to be late. i grabbed my bag keys and cell walking downstairs to see all the boys ready to go. "see why can you guys just do this more offen it would make it more easyer you know." i said smiling. "wait why are you dressed like that?" huh?.. oh this hah i dont like skirts, i've never wore them and im not going to start now." i said walking out the door. "is traci that much of a tomboy she would do that?" kiba asked. "well ya shes never been girly, even when she went on dates." naru said. they got in the car and we drove to school, pulling up fast stupid naruto him and going fast. i got out half dead from being scared of going that fast. "naruto you ass dont go so fast you could have killed someone or me." now how would i have done that to you?" giving me a fucking heart attack stupid." well im sorry i'll go so much slower next time miss.uzumaki." he said sarcasticlly. "shut up naruto." i said hitting his head. "would you two stop it." sasuke said with his hands in his pocket. "fine." i said walking in. "whatever." naruto said doing the same. we were walking threw the halls when i saw a pink haired girl. "saki." i yelled waving my hand in the air. "ah traci, hinata is traci come on." she said pulling a dark purple haired girl along. "traci its been so long how are you." sakura said hugging me. "im fine, hinata you look great you too saki." i said smiling.

"traci who are these girls?" shut up naru, im talking go to class." i said to him. sasuke grabbed my arm pulling me to him faces inches away, i blushed lightly. "sasuke what?" your not leaving us, we're coming with you." stop it sasuke im fine let go." i said pulling away. "i'll see you guys in home room be good now." i said pushing hinata and sakura waving and smiling to the guys. "who were those guys, they look like those guys from that band ninjas of the night." well thats them, i take care of them make sure they eat and stuff." i said smiling. "omg traci your so lucky can i come over today to hang." sure what about you hinata you wanna come?" sure." she said smiling. the bell rang and they had the same class as me yay. i walked in and sat down by the guys and all the girls gasp for some reason. sakura and hinata sat on my right and in front of sakura, i saw naruto eyeing hinata and sai to sakura. "oh great already for the next girl dummys, if they hurt them i swear." i thought to myself. "please can we have the 6 new students come up to the front." the teacher said. we all got up and walked to the front, standing and waiting for the teacher so say something. "introduce yourselves and tell us something you like." he said. "im naruto uzumaki and i love ramen." he said bowing. "im sai hino and i like music." he did the same. "im shikamaru nara and i like to sleep." im kiba inuzuka and i like sports." im sasuke uchiha." he didnt say what he like but thats him for ya. "im traci uzumaki and i like singing." i said bowing aswell. "okay now be nice to them and you all may have a seat." he said waving us to our seats. i was reading a book cuz home room was boring, the guys talking with hinata and saskura and i didnt feel like talking. the bell rang and every one stood up and bowed then walked out, this might be a good school for them. it was lunch time and there were a lot of girls around the guys.

i walked over trying to get threw but some ugly red head pushed me down, and the guys saw that. kiba got up and let me his hand he pulled me up and lead me to the table all the girls looked mad, but i just smirked at them. "im going outside on the bleachers guys thats why i came to tell you, so see ya later." i said getting up but to be held back by a hand from kiba this time. "ya kiba?" i asked smiling. "we're coming with you." no what is wrong with you guys i dont need you guys to protect me every time i go away from you guys." no we're coming." sasuke said. the other got up and walked with me outside. i sighed in defeat, all the girls gasping at what just happen. we got to the back of the building where sakura and hinata were wait, when some dumb asses came and picked on them. "hey ugly get away from them now." i yelled at the 4 guys. "and what do you think your going to do little girl?" the ugly one said smirking. "me i could show you but they would kill me." i said pointing to the guys behind me. "oh crap dude its that bad ass band we better get out of here." the ugly blonde said. they ran away not shocking at all, i ran over to hinata and sakura making sure they were okay. "you dummies you guys could have got hurt." sorry." they both said to me. "hey its okay but saki why did you fight back you are a good fighter." well you see they had a knife with them, you couldnt see it cuz it was under his shirt and if i did anything i think i would have just made a death wish for myself." she said with tear coming down her face same with hinata. "HINATA!" someone yelled from behind me. a guy with long dark brown hair light skin and kinda looking blind like hinata ran over. "hinata what are you doing back here you could get hurt." he said. "neji im fine traci and the guys came and help me and sakura out." she said wipping her tears away. "traci whos traci?" he asked. "hiya thats me im traci, im an old friend of these twos." i said waving and smiling to him. he didnt look to happy when he saw the guys, he narrowed his eyes at them and naruto for most part. "why is neji looking at naruto like that." i thought to myself looking at hinata with naruto. oooohhh i see okay, do you guys get it? hehe.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here it is my new story The Band Girl!
Well the newer one heheh. Tell me what you think
please. ^^
Sign up to rate and review this story