Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Band Girl!

The Accident

by pume19 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Sasuke - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 1570 words

-1Illiterate
naruto help hinata up and walked her to the bleachers, hmmm naruto has got it going on with hinata ehhehe. sai helped sakura and i just stood there smirking on how nice the guys were being, it cant be helped when they like someone all well. lunch time ended shortly after that and to class we went well me sakura and hinata the guys had a gig so they left school lucky i didnt kick their asses for it but thats what they do so ya. school was finally over, i stretched felling the sun hit my skin. nothing could make this day go from good to bad, but i was sadly wrong. my phone started to beep. "hello traci girl here." i said with a smiling. "hello?" i said again no one answered. "is this traci uzumaki?" the person asked. "why yes it is how can i help you?" well you see we have some guys here in the hospital that say your their friend." hospital wait what the hell is going on?" are these the names of your friends naruto kiba sasuke sai and shikamaur is it not?" yes it is but what is going on." well you see they seem to have gotten in to an accident and they said to call you." when the lady said that my phone dropped the the ground my eyes wide and tear in them. my face wet and i was crying hard, i grabbed my phone off the ground. "miss.uzumaki are you still there?" the lady asked. "yes which hospital are they at?" Kobe Kaisei Hospital" thank you i'll be right there." i said hanging up the phone, that wasnt far from the school so i could just run there. "traci where are you going?" i heard sakura yell. "go to Kobe Kaisei Hospital and i tell you everything hurry." i said wipping the tears away and running as fast as i could. it started to ran and hard, but that didnt stop me from going to the hospital. i got there soaking wet and breathing hard. "excuse me miss would you please stay outside you are making a mes..." where are they?' excuse me?" where are the guys that got in an accident moments ago?" oh you must be traci right threw those doors and they are in the room resting. they're doing just fine, nothing serious but we will keep them here for a couple of nights. here some dry clothes." thank you so much." i said bowing and walking into the bathroom. it was an old jacket and some old shorts i didnt care i had to make sure the guys were okay.

i swang the door open with tears in my eyes and them all looking at me with weired out faces. "you idiots how could you get in an accident." i yelled at them slaming the door behind me. "traci chill we're fine." naruto said smiling. "what would i have done if you all died on me? do you think i could live on with my life without you guys. i swear you guys are so dumb." i yelled and fell to the floor terrified on what could have happen. they all just looked down with sadness on their faces, kiba got up and walked to me hugging me tight. "traci we're fine it wasnt anything serious. do you see we are infront of you now right?" he whispered in to my ear. i nodded and he pulled me up straight and i was holding on to his shirt like i was some little kid that had a bad dream. i was glad they all shared on big room, i sat down on the couch waiting for someone to talk but nothing. beep beep. i hear my phone go off again. "hi." traci okay we're here what do we do now." oh sakura i'll be right out." oh okay bye." that end it. i got up and walked slowly to the door. "trac where you going?" im going to get hinata and sakura i told them to meet me here. i'll be back." i said trying to put up a strong face, but i couldnt hold it much longer it was to hard. i opened the door taking one last look at them then shuting the door, as soon as i shut the door i pulled out my heart necklaces that held my pills in it. i went and got some water then took my pill, i only need it if stuff like this would happen it just helps my body to keep working and not stop. i walked out and saw them waiting for me. "traci why are we here what happen?" sakura asked. "the guys they got in an accident." the look on their faces was the same as mine. "dont worry their fine come im sure they'll be happy to see you, and hinata i think naruto well be all better just one look at you same to you sakura with sai tho." i said making cheering them up a bit which worked. "hey guys guess who?" i said smiling. i open the door more and let the smiling girls in. "hi guys glad you're all okay." hinata said. "i'll be back kay guys?" kay." they all said. sasuke looked at me then the other way.

i went outside and called all the moms, i knew they wouldnt be happy but you cant blame me now can you. they all rushed over and yelling at the boys telling them they should have been in school and that their all dumb and what would have happen if they died. all the stuff they would say to them being mad and scared at the same time. after awhile of them yelling at them, they left a bit more happy. sakura and hinata did the same it was late and i didnt want them going home to late. "bye guys drive safe kay." kay bye traci tell the boys night for us." kay." i said waving to them and walking back to the room. when i walked in i saw them all sleeping. " cant even wait for me to come back silly boys." i giggled walking to them tucking them all in. "trac.?" ya naru?" i want..." haha he fell back to sleep. dork." i said walking over to my bed. i sat down pulling out my labtop, typing in my dairy hehe.
Dear Dairy,
Today Aug. 31, 2010 was okay at first, but then my brother and the rest of the boys got in a car crash. Those idiots scared me half to death! I should have never let them go, what was I thinking. I'm glad mom didn't yell at me for letting them all go. I was so happy to hear that they were all okay. I cried infront of them which I haven't done in forever, I think I may have freaked them out just a bit heheh. I love all the boys, but I do have to go to collage and I don't know what I'm going to tell them when they fine out that I was accepted to UH Manoa back in Hawaii. Uhhhh Dairy what am I going to do? Oh well I'll keep it away from them till it's time for me to go there. Well good night Dairy, I have to make sure the boys are okay in the morning so I need my rest.
Love, Traci Alyssa Aloha Pumehana Au-Uzumaki.

My phone started to ring and it was the collage calling me to let me know that they want me to start school soon as I can there.....
That was the end of it, and as soon as I put my labtop down I was out like a light.
"Traci wake up!" I heard someone say to me shaking me.
"Earthqake!!!" I yelled jumping up to my feet.
"Traci chill!" Naruto laughted with the others. "Don't do that damnit." Your going to be late for school." Naruto said smiling. "Oh umm I'm not going today, or any other day!" I said looking down. "What are you talking about?!" Kiba asked.
"Well I took all you guys out of school there and put you in homeschool." I said playing with my fingers. "That's not what we're asking Traci!" Sai said more former.
I turned around having my face turn a light pink and it was wet. Sasuke walked over and turned me around, my eyes closed tight shut.
"Traci your not tell us something! What is it?" Naruto said walking up to me and grabbing my arm.
"Naruto chill don't hurt her!" Kiba said pulling Naruto off of me. I fell to the ground gasping, I shut my eyes tighter. Trying to forget everything.
"Traci!!" I heard them yelling at me. I got up and ran out of the room down the hall and out the door. It was a dark and cloudy day, and as soon as I hit the doors it was raining hard. I ran all the way to the park, not stopping or looking back. When a hand grabbed my arm, I saw Sasuke. "Sasuke?!" I whispered....
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Ya I started to write right! Weird I know sorry.
Well here's the 2 one of The Band Girl!
Soon to be coming The Goddess! Vampire Princess and
the newer ones True love and Bestfriend Love!
Sign up to rate and review this story