Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

A Mixture Of Emotions

by SmashAuthority2 2 reviews

Stella continues her plan but has an attack of conscious, can she keep up her game?....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-07 - Updated: 2010-02-07 - 3816 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Before I begin I just want to apologize for not updating, like, in forever!! It feels like a decade has passed since I last posted, but I'm writing this other story (non Ficwad related) and kinda got caught up with it. Anyway, I promise not to leave it this long again.


When I reach home the first thing I spot is Jacobus's car parked outside my house. When he sees me he gets out and waves. After I've parked my truck I jump out to greet him. "Hey. I didn't expect to see you here so soon." I confess.

"I want a progress report," he replies with a chuckle.

I invite him inside and lead him into the kitchen. He sits around the dining table while I grab some drinks from the fridge, even though he insists he doesn't want anything, but I force him to have something to drink anyway. "So how was the first day of your mission?" he asks seriously.

I take a deep breath and begin telling him what I did the other night. He nearly chokes on his drink when I tell him what I wore to bed. I notice he goes a little red when I tell him about my fake dream and repeating Gerard's name out loud. When I am finished he clears his throat and looks at me. "Wow." He says finally. "I never thought you would do something like that."

I shrug. "I just figured if he's gonna watch me while I sleep, I might as well give him a show."

He raises his eyebrows in amusement. "So what's next on the agenda?" I inform him Gerard is coming over in a couple of hours and what I'm planning to do next. He raises his eyebrows so high, they're in danger of disappearing into his hair. "Be careful, Stella," he warns me. "Don't tease the vampire so much he is unable to control himself."

"Don't worry, he won't do anything like that." And I tell him about everything that happened in school today, including the Mikey incident and how Gerard reacted when I told him about it.

After I'm finished he frowns. "It's a little strange that after we made Mikey our first target, he threatens to hurt you the next day."

"That's what I thought as well. But it has to be a coincidence, right?"

"Hmm," he doesn't answer and seems to be lost in thought. "Yes, it must be a coincidence, there's no way he could have known about our conversation." He smiles reassuringly at me and I relax. "I should get going now before the vampire shows up." he pushes back his chair, gets up and makes his way towards the front door. Before he leaves he turns to me with a serious look upon his handsome face. "Remember what I said Stella. Don't push him too far or he won't be able to control himself. Don't forget, he may be a vampire but he still has the needs of a regular man." He gives me a final smile before he disappears. I slam the door shut and race to my room. I have exactly 45 minutes until Gerard arrives.

*

It is 4:44 PM and I am impatiently waiting for Gerard to show up so I can begin phase two of my plan. I take a final look at myself in the mirror and smile. I am dressed in a sleeveless midnight blue top which compliments my figure to perfection, and a black skirt made entirely out of lace. Yes, more lace, I have a feeling I'm going to be wearing a lot of it in the coming weeks.

When there are exactly 5 minutes left for his arrival I run over to my CD and start blasting Lady GaGa's "Bad Romance" extremely loudly on repeat. I leap onto my bed and start jumping about like a five year old and throwing in some dodgy dance moves here and there. The song is playing for the third time when I notice something out the corner of my eye mid-jump.

"Holy sh...!" I yell and fall off the bed. I land on my poor ass and sit there in a daze. In the blink of an eye, Gerard is beside me and helping me to my feet. After I have straightened my clothes I glare at him. "Don't you knock?" I ask angrily.

"Yes," he replies with a smirk. "As a matter of fact I do, but after you didn't answer I heard all the commotion and realized you would never hear me. So I decided to come up to your bedroom. You don't mind do you?" he asks with amusement.

"I guess not," I reply. Of course I don't mind. That was the whole idea in the first place. I want him in my bedroom.

"You have terrible taste in music by the way," he comments and walks over to my CD player to turn it off.

"And what do you consider good taste in music?" I inquire rudely.

"Oh, bands you've probably never heard of," he replies absentmindedly as he flicks through my CD collection. He picks up my Beyonce album and grimaces. "Pop music," he shivers. "Makes me sick."

"Well, excuse me." I growl and snatch it out of his hands. "I happen to love Beyonce. She kicks butt." I would have said "ass" but my swearing always seems to aggravate him so I have decided to lay off it for awhile

He holds up his hands in mock surrender. "Okay, okay. I didn't mean to upset you."

I sniff haughtily and stalk over to my bed. "Whatever," I mutter under my breath and stare at the wall.

He comes to sit next to me. "It doesn't take much to make you mad, does it?" he says and strokes my hair away from my face so he can look at me better.

I turn to him slowly. "You really shouldn't be in my bedroom, Gerard," I whisper seductively. Well, I hope it is a seductive tone of voice as I have been practising secretly in the bathroom.

He gazes at me for a long time before replying. "I can leave if you want."

"No!" I cry and he smiles. "I want you to stay." I push myself backwards on the bed until my back is to the headboard and pat the space beside me. When he is sat next to me I smile at him and play with my hair. He smiles back.

"You look beautiful," he says softly.

"Thanks," I reply and find myself gazing into his eyes. I am tempted to reach over and stroke his cheek but restrain myself, before I can do that I need to ask him something. "Did you talk to Mikey?" I ask slyly. His expression hardens and he nods stiffly. "Was it bad?"

"Let's just say Mikey won't be bothering you any more."

"Oh my God! You killed him?!" I cry in horror.

"What? No!" he says giving me an odd look. "I talked to him, that's all," he assures me.

"Good," I breath feeling a tad disappointed, and shuffle closer to him so our arms touch. "So, what do you want to do?" I ask as innocently as I can.

He looks at me provocatively. "I'm afraid you wouldn't approve of what I have in mind."

"How do you know?" I reply, equally suggestively and shuffle over so our bodies are now touching. He looks at me and smirks and I can feel myself blushing. He begins leaning over towards me with his gaze locked firmly on mine, just as our lips are about to meet I turn my head away in the last second so he misses. I lean forwards and grab a magazine that is lying on the sheets, I swear I hear him growl behind me and I stifle a giggle.

I lean back again and begin flipping through it nonchalantly. I can feel his eyes burning into me but I purposely ignore him. Instead I pretend to be engrossed in an article, which, ironically, is entitled: How To Please Your Man-10 Things A Girl Should Know! I actually start reading it-you never know when this crap might come in handy, when suddenly the magazine is snatched out of my hands and thrown across the room.

I whirl around, fully intending to give him a piece of my mind, when he launches himself at me with such force I topple over with him on top of me, pinning me to the bed. His lips crush mine softly at first, then more urgently. Without thinking I kiss him back, parting my lips so his tongue can explore my mouth. I cannot believe I am such a brazen hussy! But I remind myself I'm saving the world and throw my arms around him to pull him closer so we are practically glued to one another.

He places his hand on my exposed thigh and rubs my now very warm skin, causing extremely dirty thoughts to enter my head. My heart feels like it's going to explode as his hand begins to inch sneakily up my skirt. Half of me wants to slap him the other half wants him to continue what he's doing. I moan softly as he caresses me-there is no acting required at the moment, and I run my fingers through his hair, which is just as soft as it appears to be. I cannot believe I'm being felt up by a 117 year old vampire!

He continues to kiss me with growing passion and I have a hard time matching it. I mean, the only time I've ever made out with a boy is when I was 15 and was playing truth or dare with some school kids. I was dared to make out with a rather nerdy boy in a closet for three minutes. After we got inside, I had no intention of kissing him, but when he burst into tears and told me he had never been kissed before I felt sorry for the little nerd and we made-out for about thirty seconds. We had to stop and I had to threaten him with actual bodily harm when he tried to grab my lady lumps.

Gerard breaks the kiss after it becomes apparent I am having trouble breathing, and moves his attention to other areas of my body, he showers gentle kisses on my neck and shoulder blades and pauses before licking the base of my throat, which makes me slightly nervous. I know then if I don't stop him this instance, I won't be able to stop him at all but I don't know how. I can't exactly push him off me, anyway he's way too strong for that.

I'm rescued from my dilemma when my cell phone starts to ring. Beyonce's "Single Ladies" ring tone pierces through the lusty atmosphere like a razor blade and grabs my attention. "Um, Gerard?" I mutter quietly.

"Mmm?" he mumbles, his voice is muffled as his lips are presently occupied.

"My phone is ringing," I inform him and yelp as he has gently bitten my throat.

"So?" he asks gruffly and moves to my ear.

"I have to answer it." I insist weakly.

"No you don't," he whispers.

"Yes I do. It could be my dad," I tell him and he sighs and rolls off me. He sits on the edge of my bed with an adorably frustrated look on his face. I grab my phone off the table next to my bed and check the caller ID. It is an unknown number. Sheer instincts tell me it's Jacobus so I cut him off. "Oh, it's stopped ringing." I lie and hastily put it on silent. It starts ringing again straight away.

"So call him back," Instructs Gerard, still with his back turned. I assume he thinks it's my dad who is ringing me. I pretend to do that, but really I send the number a quick message.

Can't chat now. Busy. Call later. xx

I wait a few moments and it doesn't ring again. "He's not picking up now," I complain and put it away.

"Typical," I hear him mutter angrily.

I approach him from behind on my knees and put my arms around his neck, he relaxes and I kiss him on his cheek. He grabs my arm and manoeuvres me around him so I am now sitting on his lap sideways. He rests one hand on my leg and one on my back and I ruffle his hair playfully.

"Don't touch my hair," he warns, trying and failing to look annoyed.

"I can touch whatever I like," I say firmly.

"And what about me?" he asks in amusement.

I laugh it off and he strokes my cheek lovingly. That's when I am hit by an avalanche of guilt. I look into his eyes and see only love for me there. Real, genuine love and here I am pretending to feel the same so I can get him to turn on his family. I feel so awful I suddenly want to cry.

He notices the change in my demeanor instantly. "What's wrong?" he asks in concern, and I respond by bursting into tears. Honestly, I'm turning into such a wuss. He looks surprised at my sudden emotional outburst but doesn't say anything, instead he pulls me close to his chest and I realize I am the monster in this fake relationship. "Hey," he says softly and lifts my chin up so he can look at me. "What is it?"

"I don't deserve to be loved by you," I confess between sobs. "In fact I don't deserve to be loved by anyone. I'm a horrible person!" I cry and he hugs me tighter.

"Why would you say that?" he asks me quietly as he strokes my hair.

I am tempted to admit everything to him but can't find the words. I don't even know where to begin, my life is so insane it's hard to think straight anymore. "I just am," I sniff.

"No, you're not. I don't even know why you would think that," he says and gives me a probing look. I look at my lap, certain the guilt is stamped all over my face and refuse to meet his gaze. "Is there something you'd like to tell me?" he asks quietly. I look away hurriedly. "Because you can tell me anything Stella, anything at all. You have nothing to fear from me." I finally turn at him, wondering why he would say such an odd thing.

I force myself to remember everything Jacobus has ever told me about vampires being dangerous creatures and will myself to man up, well, in a manner of speaking and wipe my tears away. "It's nothing, I guess I'm feeling emotional because this week has been so crazy." Gerard looks disappointed but says nothing. He kisses me on my lips once more before placing me on the bed next to him. I look at him in confusion, "What are you doing?" I ask as he gets up.

"Your dad is on his way home," he tells me with a sad smile. I assume he's upset because he has to leave. I pout because I genuinely don't want him to go yet-I realize with a guilty pang I actually enjoy his company-he makes me feel beautiful, and he cheers up at my reaction. "Don't worry, I'll be back later." he assures me.

"When, later?" I ask, as the overwhelming mixture of emotions rage inside my heart.

He chuckles softly. "Later." He heads towards the door and I get up and follow him down the stairs. Before he leaves I impulsively grab him by the arm and move in for a kiss, as our lips touch again I get a lovely warm feeling in my chest that is beginning to feel quite familiar. It has got to be because he is a good kisser, nothing more, I assure myself.

He pulls away from me with difficulty. "I have to go now," he says and I nod. He walks into the night and vanishes. I close the door behind him and lean on it for support. What the heck is wrong with me? I know I'm supposed to be trying to wrap him around my finger but I have a feeling something else, something much bigger is happening and I can't stop it. When I first met Gerard and he told me he loved me, it freaked me out, especially after I discovered he was an ancient vampire. But now that I have to spend time with him, I'm finding he's not as bad as I made him out to be in my head. I can't speak for the rest of his family, but he certainly isn't as bad as Jacobus says vampires are. I mean, he's a bloody vegetarian for God's sake! (no pun intended) and he's never hurt a human being as far as I can tell. Maybe calling a vampire slayer wasn't such a good idea after all. Which reminds me, I need to call Jacobus.

*

I run upstairs, grab my phone and dial the unknown number. After four rings someone picks up. That someone is Jacobus and he sounds annoyed. "Where have you been?" he demands as way of greeting. "I've been worried sick."

"Well, excuse me! Somebody was trying to seduce a vampire," I say sassily. "It's not easy you know." I add.

He pauses then laughs, then I laugh. His laugh is infectious. "Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I called you earlier because I just wanted to check to see if you were okay. I really don't like the idea of you being totally alone with the vampire, especially with your little ideas. It's okay when you're in school but at home....," he trails off.

"There's really no need to worry Jacobus. He's never hurt me and I don't think he ever will," I reply confidently.

"Don't get too comfortable with him Stella." Jacobus cuts in swiftly. "Vampires are extremely dangerous creatures."

"I know," I sigh. "You keep reminding me but I honestly can't see the danger. I mean, I've been alone with him so many times and he's never tried to hurt me. Plus, the Sullen's have been going to school for years and no-one has ever been reported missing."

"Stella," he says with forced patience. "I've been destroying vampires for a very long time. I've seen what they can do. I know the Sullen's are trying to fit in with the humans but I know for a fact it won't last long. I've told you before, it's just not in their nature. Sooner or later one of then is going to slip up and hurt someone. How will you feel knowing you could have stopped someone being killed but didn't?"

Upon hearing his words, my sense of duty kicks in. I realize I have a responsibility to keep this town safe and that means getting rid of the vampire family. My dad lives here as does Chase, I can't risk them getting hurt. "Okay." I say with determination. "Just leave it to me. I'm working on Gerard and I'll make sure to stir a fight between him and Mikey as soon as possible."

"Excellent," replies Jacobus. "One other thing I wanted to ask you is, are you doing anything over the weekend?"

"I have a date with Gerard on Saturday but I think I'm free on Sunday," I inform him.

"Okay, why don't you come over to my place?" he asks brightly.

"Your place?" I repeat slowly realizing I don't even know where he lives.

"Yeah, I live close by. It's a place called La Shove," he tells me.

"Oh, I've heard of that place. I had no idea you lived there," I exclaim. "In fact, I had no idea whatsoever where you lived." Which makes me see how I know almost nothing about him.

"I know, and I'm sorry I've kept you in the dark but these past few days have been tense. But now I'd like us to get to know one another a bit better," he says good-naturedly.

"Cool," I reply and he tells me where to meet him. After I hang up I take a deep breath. I have to get myself together and stop being so weak around Gerard. I have to remain focused on my mission with Jacobus and we make sure we get rid of the vampires for good.

*

It is 10 PM and I am lying on my bed and reading a book. I have put the infamous lacy monstrosity away and have instead opted for an innocent looking purple vest and shorts combo. My dad fell asleep long ago and the sounds of his thunderous snoring amuses me, which makes me wonder whether I snore. I hope not.

I put my book away and close my eyes for a second when I feel a soft hand on my arm. I snap my eyes awake and find myself staring into Gerard's beautiful hazel eyes. "Hey," he whispers and kisses me on my forehead. I smile at him and move over so he can lie next to me.

"Did you miss me?" he asks teasingly.

"Yes," I sigh and wrap an arm around his waist. I have resolved to stay utterly focused on my next task which is to start a fight between the two brothers. "So what are we doing on Saturday?" I ask.

"It's a surprise," he replies mysteriously.

"Ooh, I can't wait," I say and snuggle closer to him. I inhale his scent, as usual he smells divine.

"Erm, are you sniffing me?" he asks in amusement.

"I can't help it. You smell so good." I admit apologetically.

He laughs. "So do you."

"Do I?" I ask in surprise.

"Yes. To me you smell a bit like vanilla with dashings of lavender thrown in."

I lift my head up to look at him. "I smell like that?"

"Yes. But only to me," he murmers softly, and strokes my cheek which makes me shiver.

"Wow." I lay my head on his chest and sigh comfortably. I can't help but be relaxed around him now. I yawn loudly.

"You should get some sleep," he advises.

"But you just got here," I cry.

"I'm not going anywhere," he tells me softly.

"You mean you'll stay?" I ask him even though I know the answer.

"If you want me to."

Not that that's ever stopped him before. "Of course I want you to stay." I close my eyes and he begins humming something quietly under his breath. It is very soft and soothing like a lullaby and pretty soon I am fast asleep in his arms.

Stella's a right little minx isn't she? Sooooo, any ideas on what's going on yet?....Who are you suspicious of?
Sign up to rate and review this story