Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Midnight-An Epic Love Story?

He Started It

by SmashAuthority2 2 reviews

There is yet another fight and Stella finds herself in an Epic predicament...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Parody,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-11 - Updated: 2010-02-11 - 3123 words - Complete

2Exciting
Thank you for all the well thought out reviews. You guys are awesome!!

On a more serious note-according to the official MCR site, Frank recently posted a blog about Gerard's throat being so bad they've had to cancel some shows! I just hope Gerard get's better really soon and for the love of God, gives up smoking!!!


When I wake up the next morning I roll over to find Gerard gone, which is just as well because when I take a look at my reflection in the mirror I see a wild haired, blurry eyed zombie staring back at me. Honestly, I don't know what he sees in me. After I have washed up I go back into my bedroom and spot a note on my bedside table which I missed before. I pick it up curiously and open it, it's from Gerard.

Had to leave so I could change clothes. Will see you later at school. Love, Gee.

I smile and put it away in my drawer for safe keeping. I get dressed and run downstairs to have breakfast. My dad is drinking coffee and reading the morning paper when I walk in and doesn't look up. I could shave my head bald and the man wouldn't notice. I say goodbye to him in French-he doesn't bat an eyelid, and walk out the door.

When I get to school, the parking lot is almost empty. I wonder why-it's usually full of students hanging around and generally being a pain in the ass. I get out and peer around cautiously, sensing something is not right. On cue, Chase comes thundering around the corner and heads in my direction. I watch him rushing towards me in alarm, he looks almost manic. "Stella. Oh my God, I'm so glad you're here," he wheezes as he comes to a shaky stop in front of me.

"What's wrong?" I ask him with growing unease.

"It's the Sullen's," he pants, leaning on his knees as he tries to catch his breath.

"What about the Sullen's?" I ask, suddenly nervous.

"Just come with me," he says and grabs me by my arm and drags me in the direction of the cafeteria. When we get inside I see a large crowd of students has gathered and are muttering in low voices. Chase pulls me into the mob, towards the center. Once inside the circle, he lets go of my arm and points at the cause of the commotion. I see Gerard standing alone on one side and the rest of his family, with Mikey in the lead, on the other side. They all have looks of fury stamped on their faces.

I leave Chase's side to go and stand by Gerard. "What's going on?" I ask him timidly. Mikey looks at me with disgust and I feel Gerard stiffen. When he doesn't answer I tug on his arm gently. "Gerard. What's going on?"

"It doesn't concern you," he replies in a low voice.

"It has everything to do with her," snarls Mikey with contempt.

"You lower your voice when you speak to me," commands Gerard coolly.

"Forgive me master," he replies sarcastically. The other Sullen brothers look at each other nervously. I decide it's better if I get Gerard out of here. For Mikey's sake.

I take his hand. "Let's get out of here," I urge him.

"He's not going anywhere until we are done talking," spits Mikey. "And I'd prefer it if you weren't here when we do, I can barely stand to have you around."

"You watch how you talk to her, Mikey," whispers Gerard dangerously.

"For Gods sake! She's a foul creature who will bring nothing but trouble for us," Mikey says through gritted teeth.

Gerard's hand tightens around mine. "We've already discussed this." he says.

"Yes. I know, you informed us how you will do anything for this.....this....," he looks at me in revulsion and I suddenly feel like something you would flush down the toilet. "I don't even know what it is," he finishes spitefully.

"Oh, you did not just go there, honey!" shouts Chase, snapping his fingers.

"You keep out of this, you inbreed," snarls Mikey.

"At least I know how to talk to a lady!" retorts Chase hotly, who I see is my kind of guy, well, if it wasn't for the fact he's gay.

"Lady?" laughs Mikey. "Whatever you say, pheasant."

"Enough!" whispers Gerard in his shut-the-fuck-up-or-I-will-kill-you voice.

"Why are you fighting?" I ask him fearfully, as he looks super pissed.

He looks at me for a long time. "Nothing," he finally mutters.

"I'll tell you." Mikey jumps in. "Its because of you."

"Me?" I squeak.

"Yes. I disapprove of my brother spending the night with you," Mikey sniffs as Chase gasps.

"WHAT?! You spent the NIGHT with him?" he screams loudly, you know, so everyone can hear.

Gerard silences him with a foul look. "It wasn't like that." I shout at him, hell, at everyone.

"Of course not. You stayed up and played chess, didn't you?" Mikey laughs evilly. "Mind you, you can still walk.....," his voice trails off lecherously.

"How dare you!" Chase yells again. I swear, he's so outraged, if he had the nerve, he would bitch slap Mikey across the face.

"Oh, shut up," yawns Mikey.

My face is bright red and I stare at my feet. I am so ashamed as all the students are whispering and giggling around me. I hear the word "slut" being passed around and I want to cry. Chase hears it too, he rounds on a blond girl with pom poms in her hand. "And who are you calling a slut?" he roars. "Considering you've slept with the whole football team, the coach, the janitor and most of your squad mates-who by the way, are girls!" Blondie falls silent.

"And you," he points viciously at Mikey, who looks mildly interested. "You have no right to comment on her private life. I swear if you say another word I'm gonna kick your ass, even if it kills me," he fumes.

"It probably will," quips Frank with a smirk.

Once again I'm touched at Chase's enthusiasm to defend my honour, though I can't help wondering it's Gerard's job. I look up at him, his face is paper white and he is glaring at Mikey so hard, I want to get away from him. "There will be no need for that," he tells Chase tightly. "Because that's what I'm going to do."

Without another word, he pounces. I swear it's like he's a panther, so swift and graceful are his movements. Mikey is caught by surprise and falls backwards. The rest of the Sullen's back off and look amazed at what is happening. Frank tries to intervene but Bob stops him.

Gerard is on top of Mikey and is pinning him down effortlessly. He punches him straight in the jaw and I hear a crack. I yell in shock-I cannot believe this is happening. I hope Gerard doesn't get hurt- Mikey is a vampire after all. The crazy part is, I didn't instigate this fight, it occurred naturally. Or did it? a voice whispers in my head.

Everyone around us backs off but Chase and I stay rooted to the spot. I cannot take my eyes off the two vampires on the floor, who just happen to be fighting over me. Normally a girl would be flattered that two males are dumb enough to fight over a female like gorillas in a rainforest, but the thought of Gerard getting hurt fills me with fear, though it really shouldn't. "Stop it! Stop it!" I scream at the top of my lungs, but it's to no avail as they both go on hitting each other.

"Kick his ass!" Chase encourages Gerard.

Suddenly Gerard is on his feet and pulling Mikey to his by the scruff of his neck. He drags him over to where I'm standing and pushes him with such force Mikey falls to his knees in front of me. I stare down at him in shock as he glares at the floor.

"Apologize to her," Gerard orders in a calm, even voice, that gives no indication he has just been involved in a violent scuffle. Mikey says nothing. "Don't make me repeat myself." Gerard hisses.

"I'm sorry," Mikey says through gritted teeth. I swear, there is steam coming out of his perfect little ears.

"Erm. Okay," I reply nervously.

"Now get out of my sight," Gerard dismisses them all. Everyone, I mean everyone, runs for the exit. Chase gives me a concerned look, I nod reassuringly at him and he walks off, leaving me alone with my angry vampire boyfriend who has just battered his own brother for me.

"Stella?" he whispers in that soft voice he uses when he says my name.

I turn to look to him slowly, when I see his face, I lose it completely. "Oh, Gerard," I cry and run into his arms like a fifties damsel in distress. "Are you okay?" I rest my head on his chest and he wraps his arms around me tightly. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm okay now," he replies and kisses the top of my head gently.

"But Gerard," I protest. "Mikey...," Before I can say another word he presses a slender finger to my lips.

"Shh," he murmurs. "Just forget it."

I look into his eyes sadly, feeling guilt washing over me. This is all my fault, I have started this feud between two brothers, hell, his whole family. Now Gerard is all on his own, all he has left is me. Without another thought I pull him closer to me and kiss him rather aggressively on his lips. As always he responds immediately, returning the kiss with unbelievable passion. I sigh, he is such a good kisser. Heck, I might as well enjoy the perks of this job, right? He rubs my back and I shiver a little. I want to kiss him forever.

I pull away from him when that particular thought enters my head. I can't allow myself to think such things! Why do these thoughts always enter my head, I find it almost impossible to focus when I am with him. He looks surprised after I have broken the kiss so soon. "What's wrong?" he asks and attempts to pull me to him again but this time I resist.

"Gerard, you just had a fight with your brother in front of the whole school. Kissing should be the last thing on your mine." I say with my hands on my hips.

"I know," he grimaces. "But he started it." he adds petulantly. He looks so adorable I have to smile. When he sees my reaction he smirks and my heart jumps. "Come here," he orders and I step closer to him unthinkingly. He strokes my cheek with the tips of his fingers and I close my eyes. "I will not tolerate anyone speaking to you like that."

"Mmm hmm," I say dreamily. It's hard to concentrate when he's touching me like this.

"Stella?" he whispers and I open my eyes only to imprison them in his beautiful hazel ones. I seriously cannot look away from his gaze. I suddenly feel weak and the room begins to spin, the next thing I know I'm falling, but before I hit the floor he catches me. "What's wrong? Are you okay?" he asks with a hint of panic in his voice.

"I'm fine," I reply and shake my head. "It's your fault," I grumble as he helps me up.

"What did I do?" he asks in surprise.

"You're too damn sexy, that's what," I complain.

"Excuse me?" he asks with that gorgeously lethal smirk.

"You heard me."

"So I'm responsible for making you faint?" he says softly. I nod. "Then I deserve to be punished." he says in a voice so seductive a million unspeakable images run through my mind-which before I met Gerard, used to be pure and innocent and stuff.

"You're right, Mr. Sullen. I should punish you," I reply in a shaky voice.

"What do you want to do with me?" he asks innocently.

Everything. That's my dirty mind in action, there's no way I'm saying it out loud though. "I'll have to think about it," I bat my eyelashes and hope I look alluring.

"Whenever you think of an appropriate punishment, I'll be ready," he tells me solemnly. We stare at each other, when I start to feel dizzy again I have to look away.

"We should get to class," I say looking at my feet.

"Okay." He takes me by my hand and he walks me to my English class. I am about twenty minutes late but at the moment I don't really care. "I'll see you later." He kisses me lightly on my lips before setting off down the hall. I watch him leave sadly, when I can no longer see him I enter the classroom.

*

During the lesson I can't concentrate. Gerard dominates my thoughts; his smile, his eyes, the way he talks, the way he kisses me-everything. I can't wait until I see him again. I doodle aimlessly on my note pad while the teacher drones on about something or other. When I look down I see with a start I have scribbled his name all over the page. I gasp in horror then promptly slap myself across the face-the boy opposite me gives me an odd look.

I realize I'm becoming obsessed with him.

It's not my fault, a little voice in my head argues. Gerard is just so irresistible, I can't control myself anymore. I shake my head-I need to get a grip on myself, but it's becoming more and more difficult. It dawns on me suddenly that I have feelings for Gerard Sullen and they are not fake. I shiver, could I be falling for him? If so I am so screwed.

My phone buzzes discreetly in my pocket and I grab it if only to distract myself from my thoughts. It's from Jacobus.

I want to meet you tonight. Meet me in the forest at the back of your house at 7.

I frown. Why does he want to meet me in the forest? I shrug, I guess I'll find out later. I send him a text back agreeing to see him and the bell rings signalling the end of the lesson. I gather my things distractedly and make my way out, as soon as I set foot outside I walk headfirst into Gerard who is waiting for me by the door.

"What the....?" I cry as I walk into his chest. He grabs my arms to steady me and chuckles. "How did you get here so fast?" I demand rubbing my forehead. He just looks at me. "Oh yeah. Vampire," I sigh.

"What's up?" he asks, sensing my mood is off.

"I can't say," I reply stroppily. This is all his fault. Him and his ridiculous good looks and constant declarations of love.

"Stella," he begins firmly. "You can tell me anything."

"I can't." I insist, growing more annoyed.

"Why not?" he asks, slightly irritated.

"It's...," I throw my hands in the air in frustration. "It's girl stuff."

"Oh," he raises his eyebrows and looks away. "I've got something that might cheer you up," he tells me with a smirk.

"What?" He pulls out a plain white c.d in a plastic cover. "What's this?" I ask when he hands it to me.

"I made you a mix tape," he declares.

I stare at him in amusement. "You did what?"

"I downloaded songs that I thought you would like." he gives me an adorable smile.

"That is so sweet," I say as my mind screams: TRAITOR! "What kind of tracks are on it?"

"Oh, just some stuff you like and some music I like." he replies airily.

"You put your song choices on here as well?"

"Yep. But I promise you'll like them," he assures me. "It's nothing heavy," he rolls his eyes at my skeptical expression.

"Thanks," I mutter.

"That's all I get?" he asks pretending to look hurt. I roll my eyes and move forward, fully intending to peck him on the cheek, but he moves his face quickly so my lips land on his. I pull back and glare at him.

"That was sneaky," I smack his arm.

"What? You didn't enjoy it?" he asks arrogantly.

I glare at him. "No, as a matter of fact I didn't."

"Are you saying I'm a bad kisser?" He asks in mock horror.

I smile naughtily. "Yes."

"I'm so hurt, Stella." he pouts and I can't help but giggle. "But you know, practise makes perfect," he adds suggestively.

I blush and look away. He moves closer to me and I have extreme difficulty not passing out right there in the hallway. He twirls a stray lock of hair in his fingers, "Do you want me to come over later?" he breathes into my ear.

"Do you even have to ask?" I reply, feeling a little dazed.

He looks pleased. "Good. I'll see you around six."

He leaves and only then, when my mind is clear, do I remember that I have another date-with Jacobus at 7! Panic takes over my body when I realize the massive predicament I'm in. How the hell am I going to get rid of Gerard after just an hour? He usually stays until my dad comes back from work, and that is usually at eight.

I decide to phone Jacobus. I try ringing him but the call doesn't even go through as he has switched his phone off! "Holy crap," I mutter to myself as I try to think of a way out of this mess. If Gerard even suspects I'm still seeing Jacobus he will be furious and all my hard work will be undone.

I try again and again desperately, after trying to ring him ten times, I give up. The only hope for me now is to make something up when Gerard comes over. But what?

I walk with my eyes cast downwards, lost in thought as I try to think of a suitable plan. I could fake passing out, but then Gerard would totally freak out and refuse to leave my side. I growl in frustration. If only he wasn't so concerned about my well being! I could just disappear for awhile......no, Gerard would definitely find me. There is absolutely nothing I can think of that will make Gerard go away tonight.

I collapse onto a bench feeling defeated. I am so, so, so screwed.

Oh dear, what is going on with the Sullen family? And what will happen tonight?..
Sign up to rate and review this story