Categories > TV > Will and Grace > The Sitcom Exchange Programme:"Buffy" meets "Will & Grace"

Office surprise

by Flash-Flood13 0 reviews

Buffy and Karen are alone at the office,and the tension between them finally culminates into the most disturbing sex scene EVER!

Category: Will and Grace - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Horror,Parody - Warnings: [!!!] [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-09 - 556 words - Complete

0Unrated
Will came over to the office,and saw Buffy still working on at her table.

-Buffy,what are you doing,the Lady GaGa concert starts in half an hour! he said. If we don't hurry up now,we might not be able to see if she's a he-she,or not!

-I'm sorry,Will,but I'm very busy. Buffy replied. I'm still working in the Khouratz's living room.

-Wow,usually when Grace works this,she stalls it off to the last minute,and then starts really working.

-Really?Well,I'm really commited to my work,whether it's killing vampires or matching the carpet to the drapes.

-Well,O.K. then,guess I'll go with Jack.He's in his suit from Bad romance anyway.

Will left,leaving Buffy alone.
A few hours later,Buffy felt really exhausted,and decided to quit for the night.Then,Karen walked in short of breath,and managed to say:

-Hey,honey,sorry to barge in like this,but I had to get away from Stan and the kids.Can you imagine they tried to make come to one of their boring school plays!Hah!Luckily,I had Rosario to dress up as me and come with them in my place.

-Wow,Karen,that's...really horrible.

-Say,honey,you look a little tired.

-Yeah,I've been working so much,now my back kinda hurts.

-Well,here,let me give you a massage.

Karen started rubbing Buffy's back.Buffy felt the pain in her shoulders going away,and started to relax.

-Oh,wow,Karen,you've really got a magic touch.

-I know,honey. said Karen and moved her face closer to Buffy's. I know...

-Uh,Karen,what are you doing?

-Nothing,honey,just...getting closer to you.

-Uh,why?

-Oh,come on,honey,you know you wanna...put your muffin onto mine.

-What,no!Karen,you're drunk!

-No,I'm not!

-Yes,you are!I can feel whiskey on your breath!And wine...and gin...oh my God,is that absynthe?!

-Oh,honey,you know you wanna gimme all our lovin'!

-What?!Fuck,no!

-Well now,I wouldn't say that!

Karen grabbed Buffy by the legs,and dragged her on the floor.She took off her clothes,and Buffy got paralyzed at the sight of Karen naked.

-O.K. honey,let's do the dykefest mambo!

Karen layed on Buffy who tried to escape,and unziped her pants.

-No,Karen,don't!

-Come on,just a little touch!

-Help,rape!

But no one could hear her.All she could do was lay there,feeling Karen's fingers slowly entering her pussy.Karen started some major fingering,going in every possible direction in Buffy's vagina.Buffy squirmed and clenched,but nothing could stop the pain Karen was giving her.
A few moments later,Karen went down on Buffy,licking her unwiling pussy,and holding Buffy's legs real tight so she wouldn't escape.Buffy tried to think of happy toughts,but still felt Karen's throbbing tongue.
Finally,it was all over.Karen put all of her clothes on,and left the building,leaving Buffy still on the floor.She got up,put her pants on,and decide to sleep on the couch.
She started to cry,and between her sobbing,you could hear:

-If I ever see that Author ever again,I'm gonna put his fucking dick through a blender...
Sign up to rate and review this story