Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > The Panic Pact

Katie's POV

by GlitterOnTheFloor 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-02-09 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 574 words

0Unrated
As we were walking to the hotel, I stumbled into someone’s back. I looked up and saw Jon looking back at me. I blushed and quickly ducked my head. “Mm sorry…” I mumbled. Marissa saved the awkwardness by calling over her shoulder, “Oh sorry. Forgot to tell you guys, Katie stumbles around like a drunk when she’s tired.” I raised an eyebrow and said, “Uh… thanks?” She smirked at me and I ducked my head again. I was about to start walking when Jon said, “Here, I’ll give you a piggy back.” I looked up at him.

“Oh that’s-“ I was cut off by Miranda. "That'd be a good idea. She might end up hurting herself." She smiled. Jon faced his back to me and crouched. "Fine." I sighed, jumping on his back. This is embarrassing. I thought to myself. But then again, it was the Jon Walker. I faintly heard Brendon begging Ivy to give him a piggy back ride and her politely declining. And Miranda who was flirting shamelessly with Ryan, and Ryan shamelessly flirting back. And then Marissa who was fast asleep in Spencer's arms.

All of this seemed under water, and all I could focus on was Jon's calm and even breaths as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~

I awoke to the sound of running water. I opened my eyes and jolted up, looking around. I started to panic as I saw nothing familiar. Slowly, my memories came back.

Concert. Dinner. Hotel.

I calmed myself down as I realized I was in a hotel room. I turned my attention back to the water. Now who's the mystery person? I asked myself. Suddenly, the water shut off. I stared intently at the bathroom door, expecting Miranda, Marissa, or Ivy to come out. When the door finally opened I jumped. It was Jon who came out. "Oh. You're awake." He smiled. I just gaped at him. "Oh. Uh... Sorry. We made room arrangements and you were asleep so..." He trailed off. I quickly composed myself.

"That's fine." I smiled. "You surprised me is all." More like scared me half to death. "Oh. Good." He said smiling back at me. Trying to keep a conversation going, I asked, "What time is it?" I rubbed at an eye. "Uh.. Its about 2." Jon said. "Oh crap! Really?" I exclaimed. He nodded. "Jon, I'm real sorry but I need to go. I have work in an hour." I said, standing up. As I had predicted, Jon stood up too.

"Uh... W-wait!" Jon called out, grabbing my wrist. I quickly smothered my smile and turned around. "What?" I asked. "Would y-you maybe... I mean..." He blushed. I tilted my head in curiosity. "Yes?" I urged. "Would you g-go out w-with me?" Jon stuttered out. I grinned at him. "Of course."

"Gimme your arm." I said, reaching into my pocket for a pen. Jon stuck out his arm and I grabbed it. I quickly wrote down my number on his forearm. When the task was done, I kissed him on the cheek and said, "Call me later." Before walking out the hotel door, leaving Jon standing there befuddled.

When I had shut the door, I looked around, making sure no one was in sight. When I decided no one was looking, I raised my fist in the air and yelled, "YES!" Mission accomplished. I just hoped I could say the same for the others...
Sign up to rate and review this story