Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Art Of Love

Yellow Smiley Faces

by death_b4_disco 2 reviews

'I was crying hysterically now trying to count my jagged breaths to calm me down.'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2010-02-10 - Updated: 2010-02-10 - 434 words

1Moving
A/N: okay, thankyou for the reviews. This is only a quicky I'm doing homework and I'm banned from my laptop until I feel better so I'm having to use my iPod. Sorry for anymistakes I'll clean them up when I get my laptop back. Enjoy!

~*~

Rhianne's POV

The train ride home had never felt so slow. I curled up in a ball on a seat and buried my face in my knees afraid to be seen. Finally my stop came and I ran off the train towards home.

I unlocked the door, my hands shaking. And bolted up the stairs.
"Hello love I thought you were-" Slam I didn't even wait to hear what my mother had to say. I had slammed the bathroom door as the acid rose up my throat. I managed to make it to the toilet bowl in time, throwing up the contents of my nearly empty stomach. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.
"Honey are you okay?" my mum asked through the door realising it was locked.
"No!" I was crying hysterically now trying to count my jagged breaths to calm me down.
"Do you want anything?" I couldn't tell her what I wanted, an STD test and a pregnancy test, even though I knew the latter was totally unlikely due to the time of the month but I wanted to make sure. I fumbled through the bathroom cabinets to see if there was anything in there to settle my fears. There was nothing. I ran over the facts of my speculation and quickly pulled off my jeans. There was no way in hell you could see my tatoo while I was in trousers but the night of the party I had been in tights. I pulled up my jeans and ran into my room. I found the tights I had been wearing the night of the party and put them on. I looked in the mirror. Again, there was no way he could of seen my tatoo. I hadn't told anyone about my tatoo, it was a drunken dare, a small yellow smiley face on the inside of my left thigh. I don't even remembering getting it done. I sighed and faced the facts. The only way you could see my tatoo was if I was naked or in my underwear. I felt the acid rising again and thrashed my way to the bathroom, crying.

A/N: fake Australian accent like Rolf Harris well, can you guess who it is yet? normal English accent keep up the wonderful ratings and reviews! Loves you all!
Lu
Sign up to rate and review this story