Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Four

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Published: 2010-02-10 - Updated: 2010-02-11 - 521 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki's POV

I stepped out of my bathroom. It felt good to finally take a shower, even though I had to wait for an extremely long time before that guy passed out. I took a deep breath and walked out of my room. I was starving.

When I got into the kitchen, my dad and the other guy were sitting at the table, “Why didn’t you get out here sooner? We’re starving?” My dad asked.

I didn’t answer him. I wasn’t looking for fight at the moment. I tried to avoid eye contact as I fixed them cereal. When they were eating I grabbed a package of pop tarts and ate both of them before either my dad or the other guy had finished their cereal.

I stayed as far away from them as possible while I ate, and as soon as I was finished, I turned to leave the room, but my dad stopped me, “Nik, Bert want’s more cereal.”

I closed my eyes tightly before turning around and opening them again. I nodded and got Bert more cereal. I placed the bowl in front of him and I left the kitchen. I went back into my room and sat down on my bed.

Bert. That was his name. I stared at my cell phone for a long time, deciding on whether or not to call the police and report him. As I was reaching for my phone, my dad walked into my room. I quickly stopped reaching for the phone and waited for what ever my dad had in store for me...

---

I reached for my alarm clock and turned it off. Another Monday... Another day at school.

I sighed and grabbed the clothes I had picked out and changed. When I was ready to leave, I walked into the kitchen and left out some pop tarts for my dad and Bert, who were passed out in the living room; my dad on the couch, and Bert on the floor.

I quietly walked out of the house, and shut the door behind me. I took a deep breath and started my long walk to school.

Finally, I reached the school. Though, it wasn’t really anything to look forward to. Everyone hated me. Only because they didn’t know... They had no idea what happened to me behind closed doors.

Everyone knew that my dad was a drug addict and an alcoholic, but that was all they knew. Sometimes, that was a good thing, though, other times, it wasn’t. I couldn’t have friends because I had to take care of my dad. I didn’t have time for a social life...

As I walked into the school, everyone stared. Like always. I passed by the football team, and tried not to listen to all the bad things they were saying about me. I heard one of them say something to defend me, so I looked up, and soon regretted it. Everyone of them was staring at me, laughing on the inside.

I averted my eyes and continued walking to my locker.
Sign up to rate and review this story