Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Five

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 331 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki’s POV

I sat down at my usual table. Alone, waiting for lunch to get over. This was the worst part of my day. This was the time when everyone would stare and laugh. If I had my way, there would not be a lunch period...

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked up and Jacob smiled back at me. I blinked. Was I dreaming? Jacob was the most popular person in the entire school. He was captain of almost every single team we had. Why would he be talking to me?

“Is this spot taken?” he asked, gesturing to the empty seat next to me.

I nodded, “Maybe it is.”

He sat down anyway, “It’s Nicole, right?”

I nodded, “Nikki.”

He nodded.

We sat in silence for a good few minutes.

I sighed, “What do you want Jacob?”

He smiled, “I just want to sit here...”

“Whatever...” I stared down at the table. I didn’t really want him sitting here. I knew he was just going to use everything I said against me.

He sighed, “You know, Nikki. Not everyone here hates you.”

I looked up at him, “You’re wrong.” I paused, “Look around...”

He shook his head, “I don’t hate you.”

“You should...”

“Why, exactly?”

I shook my head, “I don’t want to talk about it...”

He sighed and grabbed my hand, “You know, Nikki, me and you are more alike than you would think.”

I shook my head, “You’re wrong...”

“Maybe that’s what you think...”

He handed me a piece of paper as the bell rang. I watched him stand up and waited for him and everyone else to leave the cafeteria. When I was alone, I unfolded the paper.

I shook my head and crumpled it up, “Why would I want his phone number...” I muttered to myself.

I stood up, books in my hands and walked to my next class.
Sign up to rate and review this story