Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You

Six

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-03 - Updated: 2010-03-03 - 512 words - Complete

0Unrated
Nikki’s POV

“Hey, Nikki.” Jacob called as he ran towards me, “Do you want a ride home?”

I shook my head, and continued walking.

“Are you sure, I can drop you off on my way home. It would be no hassle at all...”

I sighed and turned to face him, “Jacob, I don’t want a ride. Not today, not ever.”

He shoved his hands in his jean pockets, “Well...” He paused, “At least call me...” He turned around and walked to his car.

The walk home was pretty normal. Except for the fact that I had a stalker. The whole way home, I tried to think of reasons why Jacob would be nice to me all of a sudden... The only reason I could think, that was logical, was that he was going to get close to me, and then spread my secrets around the school. I figured staying as far away as possible from him would be the best thing to do, but he was making it exceptionally hard.

When I walked towards the front door of the house, I heard him speed off. I unlocked the door and went inside. Not much had changed since when I left. Bert and my dad were still unconscious, though one of them must have been up, because there was trash everywhere.

I slowly walked to my room, and threw my backpack on my bed. I walked back into the living room and quietly picked up all the trash. By the time I was finished, my dad had woken up. He smiled at me as I passed to go back into my room; well that was a first...

---

I walked to my door and opened it, “Dad?” I asked, shocked. He never knocked on my door... He normally came right in...

“Nikki, I want to talk to you.” He sighed and walked to my bed. He sat down, and I sat beside him.

“What, dad?”

‘You know what tomorrow is...”

I glanced at my picture on my computer desk and nodded, “How could I forget...?”

He nodded, “I know you go to their graves every year. Maybe we can go together this year.” He paused, “Just the two of us.”

I nodded and smiled, “That would be awesome.”

He nodded, “Bert is leaving tonight... We can go tomorrow, when you get home from school.”

I nodded, “Sounds good.”

At that moment, he wrapped his arms around me. I wrapped my arms around him, and if it wasn’t for Bert walking in, we would have stayed like that for a long time.

“Gee, I’m leaving.” Bert said.

My dad didn’t acknowledge him, and so he turned and left. I hoped that I would never see him again.

As soon as he was gone my dad sighed, “I promise that one day, I’ll find someone that we both love.”

I nodded, “Whatever you say, dad...” I knew that he meant what he said, but sometimes, it was easy to forget that he cared...

“Just trust me on this, Nikki.”
Sign up to rate and review this story