Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Where'd he go?

Time for some answers.

by MCR_Vampire_321 1 review

Frank and Ray sit Gerard down for a long talk. Bob is still searching for Mikey with Chelsea. Do they find him?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-11 - Updated: 2010-02-11 - 471 words - Complete

1Exciting
Bobs POV...

Just got a text off Frank. Him and Ray have found Gerard and they're in a coffee shop. Just down the street. They're gonna find out where he's been and why he didn't tell us straight away.
"Bob, do you think Mikeys okay?"
"Yes Chelsea, he'll be fine..." I say for the fifth time.

Franks POV...

"Gerard, where have you been!?" I ask, pushing him down onto the seat we had just got up from "And you're not leaving til we know."
But Gerard shook his head "I'm sorry, but I can't tell you."
"Look Mikey's gone missing aswell and we think he's gone looking for you."
Gerard laughed "I KNOW where Mikey is. He rang me last night and explained. He wasn't looking for me."
"Then why did he just walk off?"
"Ah. I can't tell you that either, it's Mikeys buisness."
"Gee, we're your best friends! C'mon just tell us!"
"I told you, I really can't. And if you were my friends you'd let me go."
But me and Ray won't give up that easy. "If you can't tell us that then atleast tell us where Mikey's gone."
"Fine. He's in the forest. You know the one everyone says is haunted?"
Ray raises his eyebrows "Yeah, but what's he doing there?"
"Can't say. Like I said, it's not my business. It's Mikeys."
I turned to Ray and said "Keep him here until he tells you the truth. I'm gonna call Bob and we'll go find Mikey."

Chelseas POV...

I can't believe I'm with Bob Bryar! And we're looking for Mikey Way! Maybe Bob will introduce me to the rest of MCR. My sister will be SO jealous. But she might not believe me. Doesn't matter. I'll always have these memories.

Franks POV...

"Bob, I know where Mikey is?"
"Where!?"
"Yeah where?"
I looked at the strange small girl, with blonde hair "Who is this?"
"Her name's Chelsea. She was helping me look for Mikey. Now tell me, where is Mikey?"
"In the forest, the 'haunted' one. Chelsea, you'd better leave us for now."
"No way! This is the greatest day of my life! I am SO not leaving."
Great.

Gerards POV...

I won't tell on Mikey. Ofcourse he's not in that forest. He'd be to scared to go in there. Alone, anyway.
And I wont tell Ray why I left. I'm sure I can ditch him pretty easily. He hasn't said much, he's just looking at me. I think it's his 'effective' way of getting me to talk. It's not really working.
It's none of their business.
Wait! I know how to escape.
"I just gotta use the bathroom..."
Ray watches me get up and walk across the room. As I pretend to enter the male toilets, I suddenly spring back and run through the emergency exit.
Sign up to rate and review this story