Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Paying back the debt

Paying back the debt

by Inuyisha 1 review

Kakashi gambled, now I'm stuck cleaning up his mess! Stupid Otou-san!

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gaara,Naruto - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-06-03 - Updated: 2009-06-03 - 1183 words

0OOC
“ How in the Heatcycle did you lose five hundred thousand dollars in one hour?!” I yell at my bonehead of a father.
“ Well I know a way to get it all back, and hea… it involves you.” He says.
“ Kakashi ‘White Fang’ Hatake, what are you saying?”
“ That you have a summer job at the Sabaku’s.”
I stop and stare at him. No wait… I glared at him, and if… and only IF looks could kill, he would have been dead just that second.
“ What. Did. YOU. JUST.SAY?” I yell at the top of my lungs.
Dad holds his hands up as a sign of peace.
“ I made a bet and you were the prize if I had lost…” Dad trails off.
I sigh and rub the bridge of my nose. He was like the child.
“ When do I start?” I ask, my voice cracking from the stress.
“ At five today.” Dad says.
I turn my head from my cowering Father and look towards the clock. It read three forty-five. I roll my eyes, go in my room, and pack. After about an hour Dad bursts in my room with his personal body guards. The one I know as Lee grabs my bags and the other one, Kiba, picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. We pass my Dad and he waves to me.
“ Ms. Urame, are you okay?” Lee asks.
“ Hunh?”
“ Yeah, are you? Usually you’d be putting up a fight.” Kiba says as we get into the limo.
“ Fighting you two is pointless.” I say
The rest of the ride was silent. So I started think about the fam. Dad was richer than both my cousins, the Hyuga and the Aburame, who were richer than the Sabaku. But no… I wanted a summer job. My head throbbed and I hold it as a response.
“ Junsei-chan!” Kiba yells.
“ Its nothing.” I say while shaking it off.
The limo stops and I open the doors. I go to the trunk and grab my own bags. I go to the back windows and wave to Kiba and Lee.
“ Bye Guys! Be good.” I yell as the limo leaves.
As the limo departs, I smell salt water. I shrug it off and turn around, only to bump into a hard chest. I back up and say Gomen several times.
“ Don’t mention it. Are you Urame-chan?” The man asks.
“ Hai.” I say.
“ I’m Umino Iruka. Nice to meet you.” He says with a smile on his face.
“ Nice to meet you too Iruka-san.” I say.
“ Come on, lets go.” Iruka-san says while leading me to the front gate.
When we reach it a man with a toothpick in his mouth is there to greet us. I here Iruka-san call the man Gemna.
“ And who’s this beauty?” Gemna asks while looking at my throat.
“ This is Junsei-chan.” Iruka-san says.
“ Funny, she doesn’t look like Kakashi-kun. With the way he talks about you, you’d think that you would look a bit like your old man.” Gemna says to me as he opens the gate
Iruka-san and I walk past the gates into the mansion. Iruka-san leads me down various hallways, and we come to, what is a custom made room for me. We walk in and I put my bags on the bed.
“ Urame-chan, you have to wear this.” Iruka-san says while giving me a uniform.
I take the uniform and go into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~15 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“ No way Cruka Iruka!” I say while coming out of the bathroom.
“ You look sexy in the uniform.” Iruka-san says to me.
The uniform was a mix between the French uniform and a Lolita look.
“ I don’t do clothes that show off my body!” I shout before a blonde comes in.
“ Iruka-sensei, The Youngest is coming back in fifteen.” He said.
“ Okay thanks.” Iruka-san says.
The blonde looks at me.
“ I’m Uzumaki Naruto, and you must be my beautiful shining Tsuki(moon).” He said.
I blush and shake my head.
“ My name is Urame Junsei.” I say with a smile.
I see Naruto-kun about to say something else but he takes one look at Iruka-san and leaves.
“ Now Junsei-chan, when The Youngest comes in all the servants are to line up. Chefs, Guards, body guards, Drivers, Senseis, Maids, Butlers, Gardeners, and trainees. That’s where you’ll be.” Iruka-san says as we walked down to the main room.
Everyone was already in their positions and Naruto-kun was on my left.
“ Junsei-chan, don’t worry. The Youngest is a total jerk, but he’s not all that social.” Naruto-kun said before the doors opened.
“ Welcome back Gaara-sama.” Everyone says with a bow.
‘ If he’s such a jerk, then why is everyone being so nice to him? Oh yeah! They have to.’ I Think before the footsteps stop in front of me.
I feel a tap on my shoulder.
“ Stand up.” He commands.
I stand at full attention. Gaara-sama has rings around his eyes. He’s insomniac hunh?
“ I haven’t seen your face around here before. What’s your name?” Gaara-sama asks.
“ Urame Junsei-“
“ Use a complete sentence.” He interrupts.
“ My name is Urame Junsei, Gaara-sama.” I said with a smile.
I feel something rough creep up my thigh. It was scratching some skin off my thigh. I swat at it, only to meet sand. I see Gaara-sama’s eyes widen a fraction. Seconds later I feel a fist connect with my cheek and my head turns toward Naruto-kun.
“ Never touch me or my sand without my permission.” He says while walking away.
I feel something inside of me built up and explode. I walk behind Gaara-sama and punch at the back of his head, only to be blocked by the Sand. He turns around and the sand lets me go. He walks to me and I punch him in the face exactly as he did me. I hear everyone gasp.
“ You’ll regret that.” Gaara-sama snarls.
“ Regret what? You mean regret the fact that I just punched the biggest jerk that walks the earth?” I ask.
“ No, for your very being. Your life is a nuisance to everyone around you. No one knows why you were born. In short, it would be better off if you just died.” Gaara-sama says.
My heart stops for a second. He just said the exact same words my mother said to me before she kicked me out of the house. Why does everyone who hasn’t gotten to know me, hate me? I can feel tears run down my cheeks.
“ Your life is nothing to anyone.” Gaara-sama says to me.
“ If my life has no value… THEN JUST KILL ME!” I yell at him.
“ Junsei-chan, what’s wrong with you?” I hear Naruto-kun whisper.
“ GAARA-SAMA, MY LIFE IS ALREADY SCREWED UP AND YOU’RE JUST MAKING IT WORSE!” I scream at him before running out the main doors.
I hear Gaara-sama call Naruto-kun, but I keep running. Is this what I had to put up with for the rest of the summer?
Sign up to rate and review this story