Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Paying back the debt

But I wanna stay!

by Inuyisha 0 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Gaara,Hinata,Ino,Naruto,Tenten - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-02-12 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 1270 words

0OOC
I can’t go outside so I turn left into a garden. I hate it. I hate it here. I want to go home. I want to get in my bed and stay in my room! I hate the fact that Gaara can get under my skin. Hot tears flow freely down my cheeks. I wish Dad would have never made that bet. I wipe my tears and walk around the garden. I look from daisies to lilies to roses. They all look so kept after. I bump into someone and fall down on my butt.
“ Gomen nasai.” I say as I stand up.
“ It’s okay little one. Just watch where you’re going.” Two voices say.
I look up at the person(s) I bumped into. He was tall, had green hair and yellowish eyes.
“ As I said before: Gomen nasai.” I say with a bow.
“ And like I said: it’s okay. Just watch where you’re going.” He says.
“ Where is the third voice coming from?” I ask while looking around.
“ That was me. I’m Zetsu Haru. I’m…”
“ Bipolar?” I ask.
“ If you prefer to put it that way then Yes I am.” He says.
“ I meant no offense Zetsu-san.” I say with another bow.
“ It’s okay, you’ll get used to it. So hop to it.” He says to me.
“ I was just admiring the garden when I bumped into you.” I say while changing the subject.
“ It’s nice to know that my work doesn’t go unnoticed. Even though I can’t take all the credit. Naruto-kun does his fair share. The little brat.” He says.
“ I believe it.” I say.
“ Looks like we have another Naruto. I was just getting used to not hearing that.” He says with a smile.
“ So Zetsu-san, can I help?” I ask.
“ Sure. It’s not like you have anything better to do is it?” He says while giving me a watering pail.
“ I promise I won’t do anything bad because Junsei’s a good girl!” I say while imitating one of the Uchiha’s servants Tobi.
I run off and start watering plants whose soil is dry. I stop and almost drop the watering pail. That is one HUGE Venus fly trap. I mean it’s almost as big as me.
“ I see you have found my prized plant. El grande veneus fly trap.” He says.
“ Now that is impressive.” I say while going near it.
“ Be careful little one. She might eat you.” He says to me.
“ Don’t worry. I know that as long as I don’t touch the ‘teeth’ I’ll be okay.” I say while touching the stem.
I feel something grab me by my waist and roughly pull me back.
“ Little one, I suggest you don’t touch the stem either. Or you’ll die. No she won’t, it will just attack her that’s all.” Zetsu-san tells me.
“ Oh, arigato.” I say.
Zetsu-san lets me go and I turn to water some other plants. I as I’m watering cat tails, a rose catches my eye.
“ Zetsu-san, what’s this rose called?” I ask.
Zetsu-san comes over to me and looks at the rose.
“ It’s a very rare type of rose. That’s the last one of its kind. It’s called a Reverse lotus ( Don’t ask, please don’t. You can flame me all you want.). As you can see, the stem is red and the petals are a jadish, color.” Zetsu-san says.
“ But it looks like it’s almost dead!” I say.
“ We don’t know why its wilting. But don’t worry, we’ll have it growing and seeding again.” Zetsu-san says.
“ And I’ll help, seeing as I’m going to be here all summer.” I say with a smile.
“ We really appreciate it. You runt. Brat is Naruto’s nickname.” Zetsu-san says.
“ Maybe it needs more carbon.” I suggested.
“ We’ve tried that.” Zetsu-san says.
“ You tried everything didn’t you?” I ask.
“ Yes. From changing its soil to keeping it in the sun longer.” He says.
“ What about love?” I ask.
“ Nani?” He asks.
“ Plants need love too.” I say simply.
“ Oi! Zet-kun!” A voice calls.
“ I’ve told him to stop calling me that. The little brat.” Zetsu-san says.
Brat? Then that means it was Naruto-kun. I see a mass of sun kissed hair come out through the flowers. He spots me and the smile he has drops.
“ The Youngest is very angry at you Urame-san.” Naruto-kun says.
Urame-san? When has he called me that before now?
“ Oh, so you two already know each other? Aww the Brat and the Runt know each other.” Zetsu-san says.
“ Zetsu, you will refrain from referring to an heiress like that.” A deep uncaring very says.
I see Zetsu-san jump a little before he bows. A man with brown hair comes into my line of vision. He looks mean like Gaara-sama.
“ Hello. I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of meeting. I am Tenchi Kaze. Nice to meet you Urame-san.” He says while bowing to me.
I see Zetsu and Naruto follow his suit and bow to me also. I get a queasy feeling in my stomach.
“ Ano… guys get up. I don’t like being bowed to.” I say to them.
They stand up and look at me.
“ Your debt has been lifted Urame-san, so there is no reason for you to stay here.” Tenchi-sama says.
“ I want to spend my summer here. I mean, I’ve only been here for thirty minutes at the most. And I would think that your son needs an attitude adjustment anyway. Wait… does he know that the debt has been lifted?” I ask.
“ No.”
“ Don’t tell him. You can tell anyone who will not tell him okay?” I ask/order.
“ Yes, Urame-san.” They all say.
“ And call me by the name you would if I was still under the debt.” I say.
“ Yes little one. Yeah I hear ya Runt.” Zetsu-san says.
“ Yes Tsuki.” Naruto says with a wide grin.
“ Hn.” Tenchi says.
Perfect! This could work. Tenchi grabs my arm and pulls me away from the garden.
“ Whoa, slow yo row. What’s goin on?” I ask as I’m dragged into the mansion.
“ You are a guest here weather you wanted to be treated like one or not. Gomen, but I can’t treat you like a servant even if I wanted. Now just sit and have dinner with my family and I okay?” Tenchi-san says as we go into the dining room.
I groan and see Gaara. And the only vacant seat is by him. I walk over to it and sit down.
“ Father, I thought you said that this seat was for our guest.” Gaara asks in that non-caring voice of his.
“ She is a guest. And I expect you to be nice to her.” Tenchi says before he claps his hands.
Numerous maids come in with trays of food. One, I notice, had indigo hair and lavender eyes. Great, Hinata was here. I know how Uncle Hiashi gambled, so it was no surprise to me. I see Hinata stumble and tip over. In an instant I catch her and somehow Naruto (When did he come in?) saved the tray.
“ You okay Jun-kun?” I ask her.
She looks up at me and hugs me tight.
“ Gomen nasai Junsei-chan!” She whines.
I feel sweat rolling down the back of my neck (anime sweat drop!). Hinata-Chan, tell me you didn’t just call me ‘Chan’.
Sign up to rate and review this story