Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > life ain't always easy

conciousness, leave me alone

by themission 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 440 words

0Unrated
Gerard's P.O.V

we carried Mikey into the school, and down the corridor towards the nurses' office. A few teachers had seen us, and we're now tagging along, demanding to know what happened, throwing accusations around like a child's play toy. The one that finally got my attention was when they said it must have been Frank and I. I stopped in my tracks, causing everyone behind us to pause, before turning slowly to face the bastard's who said that

'You think I would do this to my baby brother?' I yelled, gesturing to Mikey's ribs and face.

'I'm not a baby,' Mikey moaned, his head hanging forward as he tried to keep conscious. Trust him to complain at something I say at a time like this!

'We could never do this,' Frank hissed, startling me with the venom in his voice. 'We tried to stop this! How do you think I got these bruises?' he screamed, leaning towards them to show them his neck. He pulled back when Mikey cried out in pain, the cry turning into whimpering as Frank retreated.

'Gerard, it hurts,' he moaned, only it sounded more like a beg asking me to cure him. I felt my eyes well up. Beccy's hand on my shoulder reassured me he was gonna be okay. I was glad she had finally been able to catch up with us.

'I know, Mikey, it'll stop soon,' I promised, beginning to turn again, but Mikey wasn't through.

'Make it stop, please! Arg, my ribs! Make it stop!' I wanted so much to make it go away, but it wasn't in my power, so I simply carried on leading him to the nurses' office.

About half way there, Ray and Bob ran at us from our class room, having heard the commotion about some kid with glasses being hurt bad.

'Gerard! What the hell happened?' Bob yelled as they stopped in front of us. I quickly explained, but was interrupted by Mikey's cries of pain. Ray started questioning Frank, desperate for details on who it was, as Bob told me to give my brother to him.

'Let me carry him. It'll be less painful.'

'Okay,' I agreed, as I helped the oldest member of our group pick him up. He curled nicely into his arms, but whimpered, not knowing where he was.

'It's okay,' Bob told him, brushing his fringe out of his eyes. 'Gerard's right here, I'm just gonna carry you,' he said, after my brother asked for me. 'Just close your eyes, we'll be there soon.'
Sign up to rate and review this story