Categories > Original > Romance > Another Love Story

Another Love Story

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

If you want to know what it's about,read!:]

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Published: 2010-02-06 - Updated: 2010-02-06 - 2005 words

0Unrated
It was when I first saw him that I had never felt so in love.Yet,it was also when I first saw him that I had felt so sad for some apparent reason.
He was the new bad boy in the school,while I was the same old dork of a girl.I was the biggest geek in school,so how could I ever get his attention.
Yet,in a way,I already had.And he had mine fully.
And soon after,it ended becoming...
Another love story.


With beautiful and straight red hair,and glistening green eyes,she made her way into her 1st class.
That was me,Annabelle Anderson.
Biggest geek you will ever see in your life.
I mean,sure I had the straight and red hair,but I always kept it in a ponytail,or two low braided pigtails.My eyes were green,but I wore ugly glasses.
I didn't really need glasses,I saw just fine,but I just started to wear them.
I wore only baggy,old jeans and worn out,boring shirts.
So,can you picture the dorkself of me now?
Now,as for my sister.She was the total opposite!
Blond,long and beautiful wavy hair with so much life,and awesome blue eyes.Her skin was flawless and beautiful,and she didn't wear ugly clothes like me.She wore skirts and dresses,and heels and tank tops.
Can you picture her beautiful self?
But,enough of introductions.
Onto my life!
...well,only if you even care to read it.


It was early,when I heard the loud banging on my door.
"Drew,get up!",a voice called.
Now,I can probably see what you're thinking.Who's Drew?
Well,Drew is me.Somehow,everybody I knew had started to call me Drew.Soon,the teachers and students at school began to call me Drew,and it became my new name.
"What time is it?",I muttered.
"It's 15 to 7!Hurry and get dressed!".my mom called.
"Oh,crap!",I said jumping in my bed.I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower,and brushed my mouth good.
I threw on some white long-sleeved shirt with some jeans overralls and put on some sneakers.
I put my hair in a quick ponytail and threw my glasses on.
"I'm done!",I yelled running downstairs with my backpack.
"Good.Eat quick.You'll have to run or use the bike or go to school.Your sister already left.",my mom said.I sighed.
My sister already had her great sports car,and I had nothing but an old bike.
"I'll just use my bike.",I said.
No way was I going to get on that stupid bus.You'd have to kill me efore you can throw me in there.
It smells like rotten cheese,everybody's wierd and always nauseous,and it's croweded,wich leads to the nauseous part.
"Alright.",my mom said.
My mom workes as a maid in a hotel,and does part-time work in a restaraunt.My dad was lucky enough to get a job as an assistant of a big-time director.And so,we live great.But,I really can never compare myself to my sister's great life.
"Thanks.",I said and waved as I took m last bite of the grilled cheese.I ran outside and grabbed my bike getting on it quickly.
As I rode,I thought about my life in school.
Life in school was absolutely worst,but it was better than being home with my know-everbody-and-everything sister,and no friends.At least school kept me busy.
As I got to school,I noticed everybody was crowding something.Especially girlss,they were squealing loudly.
"Noisy.",I muttered.I got off my bike and parked it in the area,then walking up to the commotion.
I pushed through everybody,until I finally got to the front.
And that's where I saw him first.
He was absolutely beautiful.
The guy on the motorcycle stared at everybody with an emotionless face.
His hair was dark,and spiked up cooly.It wasn't too long,or too short.His eyes were very dark and intimidating.
He looked like an absolutely god.
Suddenly,something thumped me in the back sending me forward,stumbling to the floor.
I moaned as I noticed my palm was scraped.
I stood up and brushed myself off.
"Who did that?",a very deep,cool voice asked.My head went up and I had noticed that I had fallen in front of the cool,new kid.
Oh,how awful my life is!
"Who did it?",he asked again getting of off his mototrcycle.
He looked over at everybody,as they all became silent.
"Oh,it doesn't matter.Drew's used to it.Right Drew?",a girl said.I bit my lip and looked from the girl to the new guy.
He was staring at me with narrowed eyes.
"Umm,sorry.I'm okay.",I said and turned running off past everybody.
I could hear their lughter.Of course they would laugh.I'd laugh if I wasn't me.I made a complete fool of myself.

I sat in the nurse's office on a bed.
"Why do you always come to me when you're hurt?",the nurse guy asked.This nurse guy was Mr.Lance Downing.
He was absolutely cool,even though he got annoyed really fast of kids.
I'd always come here to get advice and talk to him.
"Sorry,Lance.",I said.After a while,he became used to me and I started to call him Lance.
"So,what happened anyways?",he asked as he treated my palm.I winced at the sting,but just sighed.
"I guess I kind of fell.",I said with a shrug.
"Same old Belle.",he said.I smiled as he called me that.
As I have said before,my name is Annabelle,but people had started to call me Drew.
Yet,Lance always called me a nicename of my real name.
"Umm,hi.",I said as I walked up to the cool-looking nurse and held out my hand.He sighed and pointed to the bed.I sat down immediately and he took my leg examining my scrape on my shin.
"So,what happened with your leg?",he asked.
"I guess I fell.I never was good at sports.",I said.
"Same story.",he muttered.
"Well,what's your name?",I asked.
"Mr.Lance Downing.",he said.
"Hi,Mr.Downing.",I said with a smile.He looked at me and sighed.
"You never really find an innocent and nice girl like you nowadays.Here,what is your name?",he said.
"Drew.".I said.He gave me a disgusted face.
"Drew?".he asked.
"Well,my real name is Annabelle.But,everybody just calls me Drew.",I said.
ew is an awful and disgusting name to give to a girl to you.Here,if what you said of sports is true,I'll be seeing you here a lot.So,I'll instead call you Belle.",he said.I smiled excitedly.
"Really?!Nobody has ever calle dme that before.",I said.He didn't respond and just continued to wrap my leg.
Yet,I was still squealing excitedly inwardly.

That was my first time meeting Lance,and when he had called me a beautiful name like that.
"Lance,who is the new kid?",I asked.
"Ah.That new kidn is here,then?",Lance said as he began to wrap my palm.
"Yep,and he looks really dangerous but cool.",I said.
"Dangerous and cool,huh?Well,then I'd advice you to stay away from him.",he said.
"Why?",I asked.
"It's always those kind of guys that break the hearts of girls like you,and leave them heartbroken for the rest of your life.",Lance said.
"Well,it's okay.I'm not so interested on bad boys like him.I never liked rebels.",I said.
"That's good to hear.Now,go on to class.I'll write you a pass.",he said.I nodded and hopped off the bed grabbing my backpack.
"Thanks,Lance.",I said and waved bye as I left the nurse's office.
I walked to my class,the halls were empty.
I looked down at the pass,to Lance's handwriting.It always got me distrated that way he wrote.Perfect and neatly cursive letters.
So cool!
Ow!",I yelped as I thumped into somebody.I looked up to see the new guy.
My eyes widened and I gulped.
He sighed and bent down picking up my pass.
"Got back from the nurse's office?",he asked as he looked at the pass.
"Yes.",I said softly.He sighed and gave me my pass back.
"You're alright,aren't you?",he asked.I nodded and held up my hand.
"I got my hand wrapped.",I said softly,and then placed it back to my side.
"Good,show me to my class.",he said.
"What?",I asked.He held out a piece of paper,and I saw that it was his schedule.
"Hurry.",he said.I grabbed it and read it over.
"Oh,well you have the 1st class with me.",I said.
"Then,hurry and take me there.",he said.I nodded and handed it back to him,then walking past him towards my class.
He sure was very demanding.
But I have to remember what Lance said.Guys like this re not the kind of uys to fall for.They break your heart and leave it heartbroken.
I opened the door to the class and entered,the class looking over.Soon the girls had started to squeal and whisper,and I knew the new guy had entered.
"Oh,Drew.Have another excuse?",the teacher asked.I sighed and handed him my nurse's pass then walking to my seat.
I heard the teacher sigh and looked up.
"Always have Mr.Downing as an excuse,don't you?",my teacher asked.
See how he hated me!
"I actually got hurt,so..Mr.Downing wrapped it for me.",I said holding up my hand.
"Same story once every week.",my teacher said.
"Mr.Nathan,introduce the new guy.",a girl said.My teacher nodded with a smile and held up a paper reading.
"His name is Shen Montgomery.Everybody,welcome him.",my teacher said and everybody had begun to clap loudly.
"What kind of things do you like?",a girl asked Shen.
Wierd name.Shen.Hehe.
Shen remained silent,though,the same emotionless face as before.
"Well,seems like Mr.Montgomery is shy so how about we just let him sit wherever he wants.",my teacher said.
"Oooh,pick me,Shen!",girls began to say.I sighed and took out my book beginning to read.
Remember,never fall for a guy like him.
Suddenly,the chair by me was sat on and I looked over to see Shen.
"Aww,why sit by Drew?She's boring and ugly.",a girl whined.
"You're annoying and ugly.",Shen said making her gasp.She flipped her hair and turned back in her chair,probably gonna cry her eyes out later.
"Now,now,if Mr.Montgomery chooses to sit by her,then let it be.He will soon tire himself out with her anyways.",the teacher said.
Wow,was that defending me or humiliating me.Even the teacher's back was against me.Why did I have to live such a world as a geek.
Yet,I looked over ot Shen who read along as the teacher had begun to read the next chapters in our books.
Why had he sat by me?It was true that I was boring and ugly.So,why choose me?
Then again,I can't let this get to me.I must not ver fall for a guy like him.Anything Lance says,I believe.
So,I am absolutely not going to fall for him.
"Hey,where we at?",Shen whispered to me.I bit my lip and pointed as the teacher read.
He nodded and gave me a small smile,before it disappeared quickly.
Wow,I think I've fallen for him just now.
Sign up to rate and review this story