Categories > Original > Romance > Another Love Story

Chapter 1

by CherryBlossom1210 1 review

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-14 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 1595 words

-1Illiterate
It was now lunch and I was heading to Lance's office.I always went there to eat lunch,but I forgot my lunch today.So,I guess I had to watch him eat lunch as I sat there with my dear,little and hungry and starving stomac growling for delicious meals.
"Drew!"
I turned to see my sister with her group of friends behind her.
"Umm,yeah?",I asked.
"Come here.",she said.I nodded and walked up to here quickly.
There she was,my perfect sister with the perfect life.
Meredith Anderson.
"Yes?",I asked.
"We have questions to ask you,some follow me.",she said.I gulped and nodded.
My sister barely talked to me.She would only talk to me when she's telling me to hurry up,to pass something on the dinner table,or to shut up.And so all of this leads to what I think will be big trouble.
We entered the classroom and she motioned for me to sit.
"So,I heard the new hot guy sat by you in 1st period.",she said.I nodded.
"Well,say something!",her friend yelled.
"Yes!",I said quickly.And like a snap of the finger,they all sorrounded me with arms crossed and narrowed eyes.
"Well,did he say anything?",Meredith asked.
"He asked me where we were when the teacher was rea-"
"Not that,loser!",she said and rolled her eyes.
"Then what do you mean?",I asked innocently.She leaned forward and slammed her hands on the table.
"What I mean is,did he say anyhing about some girl being cute or who he liked or what he likes?",she said.My eyes widened at the awful sound that came with the words as they left her shiny lips.
They sounded like absolutely toxic poison,as they came out from gritting,white teeth.
"Answer!",her friend yelled.I shook my head quickly.
"N-no.",I stuttered out.She sighed and stood up straight flipping her hair.
"Fine,but anything he says that involves something about him or about him thinking somebody is cute,you tell me.",she said and turned walking off.Her friends gave me a disgusted look and walked out following her.
I couldn't help but let out a deep breath.
"What a great show.",a deep and familiar cool voice said.My eyes widened and I looked over to see Shen coming out from the classroom's supply closet.
"S-shen?",I stuttered out.
"You sure know how to follow somebody's orders.",he said leaning on the wall.
"Why are you here?",I asked.
"Decided I wanted to find out something about the teacher,then all of you annoying people came in.",he said.
"Why didn't you just come out before?",I asked standing up.
"I wanted to know what all the loud talking and bothering me was worth for.And I found out that all of it was about me.",he said running his hand through his hair,his eyebrows borrowed together as if focusing on something.
"S-sorry.I'll leave quickly.",I said and went to walk off,but he suddenly cleared his throat.
"Your name is Drew.Is that right?",he asked.
"Technically.",I said turning around.
"Explain.",he said.
"Well,people just call me Drew.It's not my real name.",I told him.
"Well,what is your real name?",he asked.
"Annabelle.",I said.He tilted his head and sighed.
"Annabelle.",he repeated in a very low voice.
"Well,I have to get going.Good-bye!",I said quickly and turned running to the door and closed it running off to Lance's office.
Wow,we actually talked.I mean,it wasn't such a normal conversation,but it sure was a conversation.And it made me want to pee myself.
Those eyes.His eyes.They are just so dark and cool.Like they were piercing you.So...intimidating.

I groaned as coach had called me up to run the trach.And the worse was I was supposed to do 4 laps!
How much more evil can the world get??!!
I got in my position,taking a dep breath which of course would NOT work at all anyways.
But then I noticed Shen,and he was looking straight at me.
Either that,or he was looking at me boredly or unconsciously.Either one.
I personally think it was Choice 2.
The ring of the whistle filled my ears and I sighed as I went off on a jog.
What was the point of running.I would tire myself out faster and I would probably just end up on the floor hyperventilating or something like that.
"Drew!",a voice called.I looked over to see Meredith and smiled.Yet,she pointed her two fingers at her eyes,and then back at me.
My smile went off slowly,and before I knew it,I was on the floor.
I was tripped.
I looked around to see people all gathered up laughing and pointing.I could hear the coach's whistle,but nobody stopped.All they did was laugh and point.
I winced as my knee started to sting.
I sniffed,as tears left my eyes.
Does it always hurt to be me?
Suddenly,everybody became quiet.A loud booming voice had come up.
"Leave her alone!All of you,shut up!",the person yelled.I tried to look up,but I felt to weak right now,Suddenly,I was rolled on my back and the floor had left me.I wa snow in air with arms holding me up.I grasped on he shirt carelessly crying my eyes out.
I tried to see who it was that was carrying me,but I couldn't.My eyes were too blurred by tears,and I was actually a bit afraid to look up.
"What happened?Why is my Belle crying?",I heard.
"L-Lance?",I murmured.I felt something comfy underneath me and I sniffed.
"Well,what happened to her?",Lance questioned my savior.
"She was tripped while she was jogging.",the savior said.
Gosh,how I wanted to know who my savior was.
"She better have.You may leave now.",Lance said.
"No.I'm gonna stay.Just until she's all wrapped up.",my savior said.
"Fine.",Lance said.
Suddenly, heard Lance's gasp.I must've been hurt bad.
"Belle,just stay relaxed and calm.There's gonna be a lot of stinging involved.",Lance told me.i sniffed and nodded.
Soon,I found myself asleep.

"Hey."
What?
"Hey."
What?Wait,who is that?
"Hey!"
"W-who..."
"Good,you're awake."
I moaned as my eyes fluttered open.My skin felt so dry.I sniffed and sighed as I rubbed my eyes.They felt puffy and itchy.
"Who..who are you?",I asked softly.
"It's me.Shen."
...
"What?!"
I sat up quickly looking around.I froze as I saw Shen standing there.I looked around to see that it was Lance's office,but there was no Lance.Just me and the new,cool guy.
"What happened?",I asked.
"You were tripped and got a very bad injury.Your ankle was sprained,so be careful when your walking.",he said.I nodded and looked down at my foot.
Sure enough,it was wrapped and all bundled up.
I sighed and layed back rubbing my eyes again.
"Why are you here?",I asked biting my lip.
"What?You want me to go?",he asked.My eyes widened and I sat up.
"No!No.It's just that,it's a bit wierd that you here with me and not with the other people-"
"Laughing?Talking about how stupid you looked when you were tripped by some annoying,bratty girls?",he asked.
"I was just gonna say running four laps.",I said.
"No difference.You seem like you have nobody to come and comfort you.",he said.I smiled.
He looked at me and sighed crossing his arms.
"Wow.",I murmured.
"What?Why are you smiling suddenly?",he asked.
"Two reasons.You made a pretty stupid mistake that people on movies would usually say and then they end up smiling or laughing.But you instead continue to be the big,tough looking guy you are.Second reason is because...I've never met somebody like you that would be so nice to me.",I said.
But then I realied what I had just said,and slapped my hand over my mouth.I could feel my eyes about to pop out from how wide they were.
Yet,he just smirked and leaned on the bed.
"Wow,who knew somebody could have such evil parents.",he said looking at me.I laughed shaking my head.
"No.You know what I mean.",I said.
He suddenly walked towards me slowly,stopping so that he wa snext to me.
"Do I now?",he asked.
"Well,I don't know.I mean,I just meant that...",I trailed off as he began to lean towards me.Soon,I was on the bed,his face very close to mine.
"Gonna finish that sentence?",he asked.I gulped as his hot breath went over my face.
"I don't think I can anymore.",I whispered.
"Good.I don't like it when people are talking while I'm kissing them.",he said.
"There is no way you just said that.",I whispered.I think my eyes just popped out of my eyes,and the same thing happened with my body and heart.
"Wanna bet?",he asked.There was only inches between the both of our lips.
I don't think I'll be able to sleep knowing this new,hot and cool guy just stole my first kiss.
At all.
Sign up to rate and review this story