Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 7

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 2942 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 7

I smiled as everyone Aww-ed. We were drunk, but we were speaking sober minds. I had only known Brendon a couple of days and we were already seeing each other. But then again…I’m not complaining.



We got bored of truth and dare after a while so we decided to go to sleep. Spencer and Diane took one of the sofas. Jon and Brandy slept on another sofa. Ryan and Emma curled up together in an armchair. Bella and William lay on the floor on cushions and me and Brendon lay next to them. After about 3 minutes everyone had fallen asleep apart from me and Brendon. I stared into his deep brown eyes and smiled. He smiled back and stroked my cheek. I moved closer and he wrapped his arms around me, I closed my eyes, listening to his soft breathing, then fell asleep.



4 dark figures were moving around a table…they were whispering words I didn’t quite understand. But moved way over to them, they didn’t know I was there yet. I don’t think I was there. I walked right up to the table, on it I saw a picture of Ryan, a picture of Spencer, a picture of Jon and a picture of Brendon.

All with a big red cross through them.





I gasped as I sat straight up. Emma and Spencer were awake talking to each other and drinking come red bull. Emma’s legs were hanging over Ryan and was slowly kicking Brendon. She quickly stopped and smirked as she saw me awake. I grinned and shook my head at her.



“Dude…did anything bad happen last night?” I asked as I sat up, stealing Spencer’s red bull.



“Nah, truth or dare…me and Ryan had sex…movies…your going out with Brendon…alcohol…yeah not much” She listed the things.



“Cool…WAIT I’m going out with Brendon?!” I asked. Spencer nodded. I grinned.



“Awesome” I said and laid back down next to Brendon. He looked so cute as he slept. I smiled and looked at the ceiling. Wait… I shouldn’t see a ceiling, I should see a dream catcher. I sat back up again.



“Did I sleep without a dream catcher last night ?” I asked. They both nodded. Shit shit shit shit, that’s why I had that weird dream.



“Fuck, okay next time we have a sleepover, remind me to put dream catch up somewhere!” I told them.



“Why do you need them?” Spencer asked. I shrugged.



“My mum just told me never to sleep without a dream catcher, this is the first time I’ve ever slept without one. “ I told him.



“Whaaaaats the time?” Diane suddenly shouted.



“10 o’clock slag” Emma shouted back. Diane glared at her.

“Funnily enough…I don’t take offence by that” Diane smiled. I laughed and stood up. I was about to go to the bathroom to pee when someone caught hold of my ankle. I looked down to see Brendon hugging it. I laughed.



“Brendon, Brend…I need to peeeee!” I whined. He grinned but wouldn’t let go.



“Fine ill just pee in your face” I said, he quickly let go and I ran to the bathroom giggling.



I looked in the mirror of the bathroom and sighed. I had been here about 4 days and I already looked like shit. I grinned. I think ill like it here.



I washed my hands and made my back to the others. They were all watching Kerrang! Tv. I sat back down next to Brendon and put the blanket over me. He put his arms round me and kissed the side of my head.



“So what are we doing today?” Bella asked. We all thought of things to do.



“How about we go to the lake, take some food and stuff and go swimming?” Ryan suggested. I smiled.



“That sounds great Ryan” I said. He grinned and Emma gave him a kiss.



So we all went back to our separate homes to get dressed and get some swimming things. Me and Brendon went to his house first, where I met his mum and dad. They were such nice people, and I mean really nice. They both gave me a hug and said welcome to the family !

When we were out the house my eyes watered and Brendon noticed. He took my hand and squeezed.



“Are they that terrible?” He joked. I laughed and shook my head.



“Your parents are so lovely” I smiled. Brendon grinned and we walked the 4 seconds to my house.



Mum opened the door, smiling at us and our clasped hands. She didn’t say anything though as she was on the phone.



“Brendy Brendy!” Liam came running to the door. Brendon laughed and lifted him high in the air. He giggled and whined when he put him back on the ground. He gave me a hug and ran back to the living room.



“Your so good with kids” I said as we ran upstairs to my room. Brendon shrugged.



“Yeah I guess I am” He grinned. I got a beach bag out of my wardrobe then went over to my chest of draws to pull out a black bikini. Brendon just lay on my bed watching me get stuff together.

I put my suntan lotion, spare underwear and bra, body spray, deodorant, and I put a pare of huge sunglasses on top of my head. I turned to Brendon who smiled.



“Did I forget anything?” I asked him. He thought for a second.



“Towel would help” He laughed. Eek, I ran into my bathroom and pulled one of the purple fluffy towels of the rail and put it in my bag. I slipped off my shoes, then my tights, then my skirt. Opened my wardrobe and looked through all the clothes in there. Hmm.



“Breeeendon!” I called. Two arms wrapped around my waist.



“Mmhm?” I could feel his soft breathing on my neck. I kinda slipped away from reality then and let him nuzzle into my neck. Softly nibbling on it.

Omg he’s got the perfect spot.

I bit my lip to stop me from letting a moan slip from my mouth.



“Erm what skirt should I wear?” I asked. He pulled away from my neck and started going through my clothes, finally picking out a short light-ish blue denim skirt. Then he went through my tops and picked out a pale yellow polka dot tank top. Then went through my shoes and picked out some pale yellow ballet pumps.



I smiled at the outfit.



“Wow Brendon, you should be a fashion designer, screw the band” I said as I slipped the skirt on past my thighs. He went and laid back on the bed and laughed.

“As awesome as that sounds, music is my life” He said. I grinned and pulled my old top over my head and chucked it into my bathroom where the washing pile was. I suddenly though…



“Erm Brendon, I need to chance my underwear and stuff…” I laughed but bit my lip. His eyes bulged.



“Ahh sorry” He said and turned to lay on his back and look at the ceiling. I laughed and slipped my underwear off from under my skirt and pulled on my bikini bottoms on. Then taking off my bra, chucking it in the bathroom, and putting on my bikini top. Then put the tank top over it.



“Brendon you can look now” I laughed as I slipped on my pumps. But he didn’t move. I grinned and moved closer.



“Brend ?” I said. He still didn’t move. I poked him. I poked him harder. Aww bless he was asleep. He looked so cute.

I hitched my skirt up and swung one leg over him so I was straddling him (no rude ideas xD). He still didn’t move. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat for a minute. I kissed his bare bit of chest, then his neck, then his cheek then his lips. After about 10 seconds I felt him kiss back. I smiled and kept on kissing him. He held my face gently in his hands.



Then I heard someone walk upstairs. And very quickly rolled off of Brendon and landed on the floor with a thud. Mum walked in and looked at us. I smiled and Brendon waved. She smiled at us.



“I was wondering if you two wanted to take any of the muffins i just baked to this picnic thing of yo…-“ Mum started, but her eyes travelled to my bathroom door. I followed her gaze. FUCK. My eyes bulged as mum cleared her throat. Brendon was looking in between us, then to wear we were looking and his eyes also bulged.



“Erm, once again, was I interrupting something?” Mum asked, not as happy as last time though. Brendon shook his head.



“No! I was just getting dressed and threw that into the bathroom it obviously got caught on the door handle.” I said embarrassed. Mum looked at Brendon who nodded to agree with me.



“Okay, well, erm yeah, muffins?” She asked cheerfully. I smiled.



“That would be great mum” I said, she left the room smiling. I looked at Brendon apologetically. He grinned.



“Well that was…awkward” He said. I laughed. He got up off the bed and lifted me to my feet.



“Come on, lets go meet the others” Brendon said, taking my bag from my hands and carrying it. On the way out I grabbed my phone and purse and shoved it in the bag. We made our way down stairs into the kitchen where mum was putting blueberry muffins into a little box. She smiled and passed it to me along with a big bottle of Red Bull.



“Have fun kids” She smiled.



“Thanks Miss F” Brendon said as he took the box. But I took it from his hands. He tried to get it back but I turned away.



“I gotta carry something Brendon” I laughed. He grinned and took my hand in one hand and the bottle tucked under his arm.



“Byee mum, by the way can Brendon stay tonight?” I asked.



“Of course, you’re always welcome Brendon” She said. I grinned and turned to Brendon.



“Your staying tonight” I smiled. He laughed and nodded. We walked out the front door and down the road to Spencer’s again where we were meeting everyone.



We arrived at the same time as Brandy and Jon. We smiled as they walked towards us hand in hands. Jon was carrying a bright pink bag with a flower on.



“Wow Jon, you look so pretty with that bag” Brendon said, fluttering his eyes and flicking his hair.



“Haha” Jon said sarcastically as me, Brandy and Brendon burst out laughing.

“Aww poor baby” Brandy said and kissed his cheek, which made Jon smile again. We walked up to Spence’s front door and was about to knock when Spencer pulled it open. He smiled as his eyes fell to the bag in Jon’s hand. He opened his mouth but was cut off.




“Don’t even think about it Smith.” He said. Spencer grinned as everyone else came out the door. Spencer was about to lock the door when Diane squealed.



“Blanket to sit on!” She said and rushed inside again. A minute later, coming out with a huge purple blanket. She smiled. Spencer locked the door, pocketed the key then took Diane’s hand.



“So…to the lake” William grinned. We all made our way to the lake. A huge group carrying a lot of bags and wearing a lot of bright colours. We did look rather weird, but in a good way.



“My mum gave me so many packs of Oreos. Seriously, that amazing bag Jon is holding is basically full of Oreos!” Brandy laughed.



“But hey, no complaining!” Ryan laughed. We laughed with him. We had just reached the park now.



“To be honest, I think my mum gave me half the junk food in the house…seriously she gave me like a whole cold pizza, 3 huge arse bags of crisps, a bar of chocolate, a fuck load of different sweets, and a two bottles of Coke” Ryan said, listing all the items his mum gave him. I looked at the bag he was holding. It was huge. We laughed.



“My mum gave me the opposite, I got a mixture of different fruits, some blueberry muffins, orange juice, apple juice, and loads of cereal bars” Emma said.



“Ahh snap with the muffins, my mum made them though” I grinned.



“So basically we have a lot of food to eat and drink to drink” Brendon laughed.





We reached the lake and laid down the huge purple blanket. Then put our bags in a heap. Pulling out the food and drink and placing it on one bit of the blanket. And yes we DID have a lot of food. I laughed to myself.

Brendon put his arms around me.



“Whatcha laughing at?” He asked. I pointed to the food.



“Im trying to lose weight…that’s not helping” I laughed again. Brendon pretended to slap me.



“You don’t need to silly, you look beautiful to me” He said. I smiled and kissed him.



“Yay lake!” I heard Diane squeal. I laughed and took of my shoes, top and skirt. Brendon removed his jeans and shirt and we walked into the lake hand in hand. It wasn’t cold, but it wasn’t warm. I did start to shiver though.



Brendon wrapped his arms around me to warm me up. I smiled and laid my head on his chest. Only to be interrupted by Brandy and Ryan splashing water on us.



“Eek!” I squealed and let go of Brendon.



“Its on bitches” I said and slashed water back at them. Ryan gasped and sent a huge wave at me. I choked and spluttered but I laughed. It also hit Bella who wasn’t happy about it. I looked at her and nodded. We both made a huge arse splash over Ryan who got sent underwater. Emma saw this and gasped. She swum over to Ryan to see where he was.



“Ryaaaan!” She squeaked. He jumped up behind her making her turn around.



“Rya-“ She got cut off by him kissing her. She smiled and kissed back. Me and Bella just laughed and shook our heads.



“I declare a water fight!” Spencer shouted.



“We don’t have any buckets of guns or anything” Brandy said, confused.



“Ahh but look what I packed” William said. Out of his bag he pulled out big bottles of water.



“My mum gave them to me to for us, but we have loads of bottles of water. We can just use them” He said.



“Ahh good thinking Will” I said. Will, hehe I’m gunna call him that from now on.



“Boys vs girls?” Diane asked. We all agreed on that and started our water fight.



About 3 minutes in Brandy and Jon had given up attacking each other and just started making out in the water. We all laughed and carried on with the fight.



I filled up a bottle with water and sneaked behind Spencer who was laughing about Diane getting Brendon, then tipped the whole bottle over Spencer’s head. He shuddered and turned round to see me smirking at him.



“Whatta bitch” He laughed and tackled me down into the water. I laughed then spluttered as water entered my mouth. Spencer started tickling me under the water. I tried to squeal, but couldn’t due to being under water and kicked about. Accidently kicking Spencer in the ribs, he let go off me. I swam to the top, everyone was looking over to us and laughing.



“Ow you fucking bitch!” Spencer laughed, coming out of the water.



We all sat on the grass instead of the blanket with our towels around us. We started on the food. I couldn’t be bothered to eat right now. I was out of breath from trying to run in the water. I lay down on the grass looking up at the clouds. I put my sunglasses on and closed my eyes as Bella put on a mix cd of loads of songs by bands like Aiden, MCR, BFMV, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Cobra Starship, The Academy Is… and things like that.



I was falling asleep with Hayley Williams voice in my head.



“Coz ive seen love die, way too many times, when it deserves to be alive”



I suddenly felt someone lay on top of me. I opened an eye to see Brendon propped up on his elbows, looking down at me and a muffin in his mouth.



“I pink you pould peat pumpthin” He mumbled. I llaughed and took the muffin out of his mouth.



“What was that?” I laughed.



“I think you should eat something” He grinned. I laughed and shook my head.



“Im not really hungry to be honest” I said. But Brendon shook his head.



“Ill feed you myself then” He said, picking a bit of muffin off and putting it in my mouth. I smiled and ate it. He kept doing this till I ate half the muffin. Then he took a huge bite out of it.



“Now I can eat MY muffin happily” He smiled. I laughed and he rolled over so I was on top.



“There, now you can go back to sleep sleeping beauty” He said softly. I smiled and lay my head on his chest. Slowly falling asleep again.
Sign up to rate and review this story