Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 18

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 1093 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 18



I ran as fast as I could onto the street. I just know that yell of pain was from Brendon. The girls were calling me back franticly (Jeremy didn’t know what was happening so he just stood there) but I ignored them, I had to find Brendon quickly.



I heard the howl again and followed the sound. It was coming from the next road, I ran as quietly as I could down to the end of the road and turned the corner. Brendon’s figure was lying on the floor, twitching slightly, he wasn’t in werewolf form for some reason. Standing over him, smirking, was…



“Mum?” I said, she turned to me, her smirk dropping.



“Hayley?”


“Hayles?” Brendon whispered from the floor, I tried to run over to him but with a wvae of Mums hand, she sent me flying backwards, hitting a garden wall. I groaned in pain as I heard my back crunch slightly.



Brendon used all his must to get up and try help me, but Mum placed her foot on Brendon’s chest, sending him back down to the floor.



“Oomf” He murmured. I rubbed the sides of my head, hurting from where it hit the wall. My vision wasn’t 100% good, but I could still see my mum being an evil bitch. Something you’d never want to see.



“What the fuck?!” I shouted at her. She turned round to face me, not taking her foot off Brendon’s chest.



“Darling, didn’t I tell you to stay in tonight?” She asked casually. I laughed, amazed at how she was ignoring the fact her foot was on my boyfriends chest and she had just sent her daughter flying into a wall.



“What are you doing?!” I shouted again. She smiled coldly and shrugged.



“Hayles, when you told me you knew a werewolf…you could of at least hinted it was your boyfriend!” She laughed again. I shook my head.



“Why are you doing this mum?…” I asked quietly. She took her foot off Brendon and walked over to me, trying to take me in her arms, but I fiercely shrugged her away.



“Honey, im a Valerian. Brendons a werewolf. This is me…this is what I do, and this is what you should be doing…not dating him! And to think I let him in my house” She said, shaking her own head.



“Mum, im in love with this guy, I couldn’t care less if he was a werewolf, see if I had grown up knowing about this Valerian shit then maybe I wouldn’t be doing this, maybe if you just told me. But you know what, im glad you didn’t tell me, coz I wouldn’t be with Brendon if you did” I said and rushed over to him, before she could stop me again. I bent over him, he had blood in various places and his eyes were rolling in the back of his head. I shook him slightly.



“Brendon, Brendon baby im here okay…don’t worry you’re gunna be fine” I said soothingly. Brendon raised a hand slowly and stroked my cheek. I smiled and looked back over at mum. Her head was tilted and she had a look of disgust on her face. I glared at her.



“Ew, how can you even be near him…he’s a werewolf!” She sneered.



“Shut up” I shouted, she looked taken back, then glared back at me.



“Hayley, you may be annoyed with me, but im your mother, you do not tell me to shut up” She shouted. I laughed.



“I can do what I want. Mothers don’t usually beat up their daughters boyfriends” I replied.



Mum started walking towards us. Brendon was struggling to breath and I stood up, ready to take whatever mum threw at me.



“Right, listen here Hayley Francis. You are a Valerian and you will follow our laws and rules. And dating….even communicating with a werewolf is a mega no no. So you will NOT be doing it. “ She said sternly to me. I laughed at her again.



“Mum…I honestly don’t give a shit about you and your laws and rules” I said. Mum slapped her hand across me face. I felt my face go so far to the right that I didn’t think it would ever be normal again. I placed a hand where she slapped and felt the heat coming from it.



“Darling…” Mum started, looking honestly upset for what she just did, but I stood back from her.



“Fuck off.” I said simply and quietly, but loudly enough for her to hear. Her eyes widened and her cheeks got nearly as red as my one.



“Well then…this is the only way…yes, it will be a shame, but I have to, for my fellow Valerians…well Hayley it was nice knowing you, you’ve been a good daughter, but im going to have to kill you” She mumbled. I started laughing hard.



“What the hell, im your daughter!” I cried.



“What use are you if you wont follow us. Ill just have another daughter who can carry on our ways” She said casually. She pointed a finger at me and Brendon and started saying little incantations quietly. I bent down to Brendon again who could hardly keep his eyes open.



“Shit Brendon, what do I do !” I asked him, he looked up at me in pain.



“Hayley, you can do it…I know you can save us, I believe in you…” He whispered, I kissed his forehead softly and started thinking. What do I do…I looked over at mum and she was still whispering to her self. Then I saw the most beautiful thing in the world. Help.



Peter Wentz and Patrick Stump were slowly walking up to mum from behind, fangs up (cobra styleeeee, hehe sorry had to). She looked like she was almost finished, as she had started moving her hands around, when they jumped on her back, sending her face forwards into the road. Patrick looked up at me.



“Quick Hayley, get you two outta here!” He shouted as Pete struggled to keep Mum down.



Oh god, think Hayley think…that’s it, think! I started imagining my house, my living room, then me and Brendon sitting in it. When I opened my eyes, the world was spinning, I grabbed hold of Brendon, and the last thing I saw before getting zapped away, was Pete sinking his fangs into Mums neck.
Sign up to rate and review this story