Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Our Forbidden Love

Chapter 20 FINAL CHAPTER.

by misguidedghost-x 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-15 - Updated: 2010-02-15 - 2876 words - Complete

0Unrated
CHAPTER 20 : LAST CHAPTER



I yawned and stretched, feeling something next to me. I slowly fluttered my eyes open to see Brendon looking back at me. He smiled, and I smiled back.



“Good morning gorgeous” He whispered, pushing a bit of hair behind my ear. I moved closer to him.



“Morning” I yawned again. He put his arms around me; I felt his bare chest and smiled.



“What are we doing today?” He asked. I shrugged.



“I really don’t know, everything’s got so confusing lately, like I don’t even know if we’re allowed out!” I laughed. Brendon grinned and gave me a squeeze.



“I’m sure we can, I mean –“ He started, but stopped when someone knocked on the door.



“Hang on two secs!” I called, quickly getting out of bed and pulling some clothes on as Brendon did the same. I walked over to the door and opened it smiling. Jeremy stood there with a worried expression on his face. My smile dropped slightly.



“What’s up?” I asked him. He rubbed the back of his neck.



“ Pete is at the door, he wants to see us” He said. I gulped and turned to Brendon who was sitting on the bed.



“Bren, Pete wants to see us” I said, he stood up and joined me at the door. Jeremy walked into the living room and we followed after, Pete was standing by the window, looking out of it with a worried look on his face. When he saw us walk in to the room he turned to face us and put his hands in his pockets.



“Hey” I smiled, he smiled back for a second, but then it went again.



“You might wanna sit down, this is gunna take some explaining” He said. We nodded and sat down on one of the sofas. He sat opposite, now with his hands grasped together.



“Last night…last night you two had sex didn’t you” He asked, more like stated. We gulped and looked at Jeremy who looked shocked.



“Sorry Jeremy…and yes we did” Brendon said, I blushed.



“No problem, but please say I weren’t in when you did” Jeremy said.



“No it was when you were out” I said, he nodded and looked relieved. We turned back to Pete.



“So, what’s wrong with that?” Brendon asked.



“Well, when we said Valerians and Werewolves aren’t meant to be together. We really mean it, it has disastrous consequences…” Pete said. Me and Brendon looked at each other.



“What…what do you mean?” I asked. Pete gulped.



“Okay, I'm going to explain it all. When a Valerian and a Werewolf has sex, it causes bad things to happen. Bad things in this case are that the Dead are awakening, determined to kill both of you for disobeying rules-“ Pete started to explain.



“WHAT!?” Both me and Brendon shouted. Pete shrugged.



“Yeah, I know its really stupid. But as we speak, the dead are awakening in their graves, and as soon as they are free, they are going to come and kill you, and they will stop at nothing. Shit man, I should of told you this ages ago” Pete said.



“Yeah you should of! Ahh, why is it when we have sex, why not when we first got together?” Brendon asked. I nodded.



“Because when you have sex, it like officiates the whole thing. That you’re a proper couple and that you have become one…if that makes sense” Pete explained.



“Yeah it does. Oh my gosh, what are we going to do?” I asked mainly Pete. He sat forwards a little.



“Right well me and Patrick have thought of an idea…you need to get out of the country basically. The spell is broken, the ‘dead awakening’ spell, when you get out the country” Pete said seriously. My jaw dropped and I looked at Brendon, he looked concerned.



“But Pete! I have a little brother here, I need to look after him! And my best friends!” I shouted, standing up and waving my arms around in frustration. Brendon tried to calm me down. Pete stood up and took me in his arms, I broke down crying and he soothed me by rubbing my back.



“Look I know okay. I know you have to look after Liam, and your gunna have to leave your friends. But think of it this way…if you stay, you’re going to die. End of, then you wont be able to talk to Liam ever again. You leave the country and you will be able to see him again” Pete whispered, calming me down. I nodded, tears falling onto Pete’s shirt making it damp.



“When you put it that way…but Pete, I’m going to miss them so much…why is this happening?” I cried.



“I’m sorry Hayley, everything happens for a reason though. And don’t think you will never see them again, because you will, but you really need to go…can anyone look after Liam?” Pete asked, I broke apart and wiped my tears.



“Umm…one of the girls probably could, but id feel bad abut dumping him on them…” I said. Brendon stepped towards me and put an arm around my waist.



“Baby, you know my mum will look after him! Treat him like one of her own!” He said, stroking my arm. I looked up at him and smiled slightly.



“Your mum would really do that?” I asked.



“Of course she would…ill have to think of something to tell her though” He said. I nodded.



“But we have no where to go!” I said to Pete. We were meant to move country, but where to?! Jeremy coughed and stood up.



“I’m going to England today, come with me” He said. We looked at him.



“Jeremy…you’ve done enough for us already!” Brendon said, patting him on the back with his free hand. But Jeremy insisted.



“I have friends over there, Josh and Zac, they will take you in, their parents are amazing, seriously” He persisted. I jumped into his arms.



“Jeremy you’re actually a star, I’m so happy we met you” I cried, kissing his cheeks. He smiled and hugged me.



“Okay, but we need tickets. We need money for tickets” Brendon stated. I jumped off Jeremy and bit my lip nervously.



“Ill get them for you” Pete said. I looked at him and shook my head.



“No, you two are doing so much for us, how are we going to repay you!” I said. Pete shook his head and smiled.



“Hayles, I’m Pete Wentz, don’t you think I have enough money?” He smirked. I laughed and shook my head.



“If only you were as big as your ego” I said, ruffling his hair. He swatted away my hand and grinned.



“I might be small, but I’m older then you and I’m paying to save your lives bitch!” He laughed. I smiled and hugged him then Jeremy again.



“You two are amazing, right, we need to pack our stuff, I need to talk to Liam, I need to get the girls to meet us at the airport so we can say goodbye, and then we need to go” I listed off.



“Wow, this is going way quick” Brendon said, hugging me and kissing my forehead.



“Dude, not quick enough, lets not forget THE DEAD want you to be one of them “ Pete said, hurrying us out the room. We turned to Jeremy.



“Okay Jeremy, can you drop us off at our places please?” I asked, he nodded and grabbed his keys and suitcases.



We walked out of his house, he locked it up and put h is bags into his car.



“Pete, thanks for everything, you are my hero” I said to him, hugging him. He hugged back and smiled.



“No problem, I like being your hero, makes me feel good. Ill phone the airport and get two tickets, just tell them your details and stuff when you get there” He explained. I nodded and kissed his cheek. I got into the car as Brendon said his goodbyes to Pete. A few seconds later Brendon joined me in the car and we set off to my house. The car ride was pretty silent.



We reached my house and we jumped out. Jeremy stayed in the car and said he would wait for us.



Me and Brendon walked onto the pavement and turned to each other.



“Okay, ill go pack and you go pack, ill be over as soon as I can” I said, he nodded and kissed me. I ran over to the door, opened it and closed it when I was in. I ran upstairs and grabbed my suitcases, shoving everything in site in there. I took photos, clothes, toiletries, shoes, straighteners, and everything I thought I would need. Once that was done in record timing, I grabbed food and drink in a different bag and put that next to the suitcases. I quickly made a mental note to take all my money out at the airport, then phoned Brandy.



“Hey Hun” She answered.



“Brandy, me and Brendon are going to England to live”



“WHAT?!”



“Its true, we have to, the dead are after us, the whole Valerian Werewolf thing, we had sex and that’s not good”



“Sex wasn’t good?”



“No! It was great, but we shouldn’t coz its turned out bad. But seriously, meet us at the airport as soon as possible”



“Okay…oh shit, I’m gunna cry”



“Same, but please meet us. Love you, bye”



“Love you, bye”





I hung up and put my phone back in my bag. I nodded to myself and looked around the house. Everything I needed was packed, all I had to do now was to lock up.

I carried my bags out the house and over to Jeremy’s car, I smiled as he got out to put them in the boot. I ran back to the house, locked it and then ran over to Brendon’s. Knocked and he answered smiling.



“Mum said she would take care of him!” He said excitedly.



“Yay!” I squealed. He hugged me and pointed to the living room.



“You need to tell him, and I need to get these in the car” He said, holding his bags up. I nodded and he left the house. I went into the living room and saw Liam on the floor. He smiled and ran up to me when he saw me.



“Hayley!” He shouted. I laughed and hugged him.



“Liam, I have to tell you something important okay” I said, sitting down with him. He nodded and sat in my lap. I felt tears prick my eyes.



“Okay, me and Brendon are going to England…do you know where that is?” I asked him. He nodded his head slowly.



“That’s really far away, mummy said she would love to go” He whispered. I nodded and felt tears fall down my face.



“Yes it is, but we really have to go, and I’m going to miss you so much, but I’m going t have to leave you here” I cried. Liam looked up at me, crying himself.



“No! Hayley don’t leave me as well as mummy” He screamed. I burst into tears and hugged him tight.



“I’m so sorry Liam, but I have to, if I don’t then I will never see you again, and that cant happen, I love you so much” I said. He hugged back and started screaming, Brendon’s mum came into the room, and saw us, and she looked sad and backed away slightly.



“Liam…your staying with Brendon’s mummy okay, I know you love her and she loves you. And never ever think me and mummy and Brendon don’t love you, coz we all do, so so much, and we wanted to stay. But mum couldn’t and we cant. But I promise we will see each other again” I said thickly through my tears. Liam sat up and stroked my cheek, wiping my tears away even though his were still falling.



“I love you Hayley, please don’t forget me” He whispered. I wiped away his tears.



“I will never forget you Liam” I whispered back, we hugged then I stood up. He ran over to Brendon’s mum and hugged her, then sat on the sofa with his favourite soft toy. I walked over to her and smiled slightly.



“I’m going to miss you Hayley” She said sadly. I nodded and hugged her, also passing her the keys to my house.



“I’m going to miss you to, thank you for looking after Liam, and thank you for letting me take away your son” I said, letting go of her. She wiped away her tears.



“Take good care of him. And I will take good care of Liam” She said, I nodded and waved goodbye to her and Liam, they waved back and I ran out the door to the car. I jumped in and Jeremy started driving towards the airport. I burst into tears in the car.



“You know what he said to me Bren?” I cried as Brendon wrapped his arms around me.



“What?”



“Don’t leave me as well as mummy” I cried even harder, Brendon kissed my head and stroked my arm gently.



“I’m so sorry we have to leave him” He whispered. I nodded and buried my head in his chest. The rest of the car ride to the airport was silent.



Jeremy pulled into the car park, parked, and we all got out. We got all our luggage, locked the car and made our way into the airport.

We checked to see where we had to go, as we were doing so a crowd of teenagers came running up to us.



“GUYS!” Diane shouted. Diane, Emma, Brandy, Ryan, Spencer and Jon all ran up to us and jumped on us.



“What do you think you’re doing?!” Ryan asked, hugging us 3.



“Sorry Ry, we really have to go” Brendon said, hugging him back.



“But why?!” Spencer asked. I shook my head.



“Dudes we really have to go, we’ll phone you and explain okay, but we might not see each other for a while” I said. They all looked sad.



“What about the band?” Jon asked. Brendon bit his lip.



“Don’t worry about it guys, we will sort everything out when we are in England, I’m sure everything will turn out fine. It always does” Brendon smiled. We smiled and hugged each other.



“I’m gunna miss you!” Diane cried. I laughed and held back tears.



“You don’t know how much I’m going to miss you lot. Thanks for inviting me into your group” I said, they all laughed and we hugged again.



“Well we gotta go, talk later, love you guys” Brendon said.



“Love you!” They chorused back. We started to walk off when Jeremy turned back.



“Wait you guys, I think I can trust you. Take good care of her” He said, chucking his keys at Ryan who gasped.



“No way, the hummer?!” He asked. Jeremy smiled and nodded.



“Oh man, thanks loads, ill take amazing care of her” He said. We turned around again and carried on towards the plane.



“Hang on a sec guys” I said, I ran over to the cash point and got out all of my money. I then ran over to one of the ticket places and told them all my details. They looked warily at me, then passed me the two tickets Pete had got us. I smiled and thanked the person, then ran back.



“What was that about?” Jeremy asked.



“I had to get mine and Brendon’s tickets and all my money” I explained.



We put our luggage through and got searched and everything, then let them take it away to be boarded onto the plane, then we boarded the plane ourselves and sat in our correct seats. Luckily our seats were quite close to Jeremy’s. We put our hand luggage in our laps and tightened our seatbelts around us, then relaxed into the seats.



“I cant believe all of this” I whispered, Brendon took my hand.



“I know, its kinda crazy, I mean we’re going to England!” Brendon laughed, I giggled.



“I meant the whole ‘dead coming after us’, I thought moving to Las Vegas would make our lives less crazy!” I explained. Brendon laughed again and kissed my cheek.



“Well that’s just crazy to think that” He said, nudging my shoulder. I grinned and sat back a little as Brendon pulled two Red Bulls out of the bag I had and passed me one.



“Well, there’s always enough time for Red Bull” He said, I laughed and shook my head.



“I love you Bren” I said, smiling at him. He looked at me and kissed my lips.



“I love you to Hayles” He said back.



He gripped my hand as the plane started rolling down the runway, and took off into a crazy thing called Our Future.
Sign up to rate and review this story