Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now daddy's gone...

Sheila's house

by rockndrollqueen232 2 reviews

Is sheila really who mr. way says she is?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 255 words

0Unrated
Mikey stared at the older boy, he was skinny, lanky and alarmingly scary-looking. The boy sneered at him from behind his glasses. Mikey snuggled up to Gerard, but suprisingly Gerard shook him off. Mikey pouted and cuddled his dinosaur instead. This boy was called Michael, he was Sheila's son, he looked nothing like her.
She looked pretty with her long black hair and smooth tanned skin. He was pale, boney and had short dirty-blonde hair. Mikey hated him already, he hated sheila too, she had kissed daddy when she saw him, thats not what friends should do. He knew that because the tellytubbies never kissed when they were on tv and they were the best of friends.
Something fishy was going on here... But Mikey was too tired and upset to figure it out, he laid down on his sleeping bag and was asleep before you could count to ten.

The next day when Mikey awoke, Gerard was already up and dressed, he was sat with Michael and they were trading pokemon cards. Mikey sat up and rubbed his eyes, he then got changed and went to go find daddy.
Daddy was downstairs drinking coffee with Sheila, they both stopped mid-sentance as mikey opened the kitchen door. "Morning daddy" Mikey smiled.
"Shouldn't you be in bed still?" He said angrily. Mikey wimpered. Sheila put her hand on Mr. ways shoulder, he sighed, "We were just having a grown-up conversation before you came in"
"Ok" Mikey said pouting, and he left trailing his dinosaur behind him.
Sign up to rate and review this story