Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Now daddy's gone...

Why don't you care?

by rockndrollqueen232 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-13 - Updated: 2010-03-13 - 261 words

0Unrated
Mikey grinned excitedly as Sheila checked that he, Gerard and Michael were all strapped in the back of the car safely. Mr. Way had told them that they were going to the zoo. Mikey simply couldn't wait! He had never seen real life animals before and this made up for Mr. Way shouting at him this morning too.

When Mr.Way had parked the car in the zoo parking lot, Mikey whipped his seat belt off and jumped out of the car, closely followed by Gerard and Michael. Michael looked a very sickly pale colour in the heat of the big yellow sun which had just started to show through the clouds.
They lined up outside the ticket booth with other mothers and fathers with their children. While Mr. Way and Sheila were paying for the tickets a older boy walked up to Mikey, he was looked bigger and stronger compared to the scrawny innocent Mikey. Mikey cowered back slightly at his approach.
"So," He said putting on a mockingly sweet voice, "You looking forward to seeing the giraffes and elephants? Hmm?"
Mikey decided it was best not to lie. "Yeah I am" He replied, voice trembling slightly.
"Aww ain't dat sweet" Said the boy grinning evilly and Mikey backed away until he was against the wall. He saw over the boy's shoulder that his big brother Gerard was just standing there and watching it all happen.

When they got into the zoo finally Mikey had several bruises coming up on his wrist where the boy had given him chinese burns.
Sign up to rate and review this story