Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Everything To Lose

Can't Stop Me Now

by nikitarae1435 0 reviews

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Albert Wesker,Chris Redfield,Claire Redfield,Jill Valentine,Leon S. Kennedy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 1568 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the resident evil characters.

Chap.9

Claire knew what she had to do, it was her only hope of getting out alive, along with her friends. It also meant the safety of Chris and the rest of the gang that was still outside.

She walked over to the large closet and began her search for the perfect outfit. She picked out a little black dress that reached a little past her thighs. She threw on white leggings underneath, because despite what she was going for, she was still uncomfortable with the feeling. She put on black heels and she let her hair fall down gracefully. She looked in the mirror and turned to Leon, Ashley, and Cammy who all just stared. It wasn’t Claire anymore. It was like someone had invaded her body. There was no way that Wesker could resist her now. She took Leon’s handgun and secured it underneath her dress in a gun holder. She gave one last look at her friends, hoping that it wouldn’t be the last time she saw them.

“Tell Chris that I love him alright.” Claire said.

Steve was standing by the door, and he turned and gave Claire a gentle kiss before she left.

The hallway was now extremely cold. It was usually just another hallway, but Claire felt a strange vibe now. She had the strange feeling that someone was following her. She kept walking for a couple more paces before she turned quickly and wiped out her gun. There was no one there. She turned around and kept walking, feeling like an idiot. She got that feeling again though. She dismissed it again. She stopped for a moment to fix the bottom of her leggings. She knelt down and then slowly she felt a cold object gently touch the back of her head. She stood and began to turn slowly, knowing that the object was a gun. She was terrified to see who the holder was. She turned and looked into the eyes of Albert Wesker.

He was smiling and he had his sunglasses on still. She smiled at him and he looked at her in a way that said, ‘what are you up to’. He lowered his gun, obviously feeling no threat, and he grabbed her neck. He picked her up and shoved her up against the wall. She tried to talk but she couldn’t find the oxygen needed for it. He looked her up and down and then smirked. He leaned in and kissed her roughly on the mouth. Claire almost pushed back but then she remembered the plan. She kissed him back and he pulled back. She just looked into his face, and he let her go.

“What do you think your doing!” Wesker screamed.

“I don’t know what you mean.” Claire said innocently. She didn’t like this part of her. She felt like she wasn’t speaking, it was as if someone else was speaking for her.

He leaned down and got fairly close to her face.

“I’m not sure what your plan is Claire Redfield, but I suggest you do not toy with me. I can be a very bad boy.” he said as her lifted a finger and gently stroked her face. She winced and pulled back. The way she had fallen had made her side hurt like crazy, but she couldn’t show weakness, she had to just see through the pain for now.

“Look Wesker, I’m not sure what your talking about. I just realized that since I’m obviously not going to make it out of here, I might as well enjoy my stay. Right?” Claire smiled and she cursed at herself in her mind.

“Well, it would only be right to let you do as you please I mean, you are the guest.” Wesker said as he removed his glasses. Claire gasped, his eyes weren’t red anymore, they were a complete black. Like there was absolutely nothing. His eyes were empty of any emotion at all. She got over it and stood. She felt her side thrive with a brand new set of pain, but again she ignored it and stood right in front of Wesker. She began to feel him all over and she walked seductively around him, so that she was facing his back. She reached up to his neck and rubbed it. He just stood and closed his eyes. He reached back and grabbed her hand. She shivered from the touch. His hands were freezing. She still rubbed his neck with that hand and with the other she reached under her dress for the gun and grabbed it as she still watched Wesker. She removed her other hand and Wesker stopped in began to turn around in confusion. While he did this Claire threw her armed hand up to the level of his head and smiled. He looked at her and smiled back.

“Claire, I must admit I am impressed. Your little plan almost worked.” Wesker said to Claire

“What do you mean, almost worked, I believe I am the one with the gun held to your head.” Claire said.

“Yeah, but I’m the one who has caught your brother.” Wesker said and then he laughed.

“You don’t have Chris! Your bluffing!” Claire yelled as she pressed the gun further to Wesker’s head. He didn’t flinch or back away from fright. He just stood there smiling.

“Oh really.” He said as he reached into his pocket for his walkie talkie. Claire didn’t move, she wanted to see what he was about to pull.

“Bring them in Ada.” he said into the device.

Just then Ada Wong walked in holding Chris by the neck. Jill followed but she was being held by another man. Claire didn’t know who this was.

“Let them go.” Wesker said. The two let the civilians fall to the floor. They were both immediately back on there feet. Jill was in tears, and Chris looked extremely upset about something. Claire also noticed something else, Rebecca and Barry wasn’t with them.

“CHRIS, JILL! You guys are alive! Where’s Rebecca and Barry?” Claire squealed as the gun pointed at Wesker’s head dropped to the floor. She ran over to them and gave Chris a huge hug, followed by Jill.

“Listen Clairebear, they didn’t make it. We ran into battle in the front and they were both killed.” Jill said. Claire wanted to know more but didn’t ask about it. She knew that Jill didn’t want to talk about it.

“We don’t know where Leon and the rest are.” Jill said. Claire knew where they were and she wanted so bad to say that they were ok , but she knew that Wesker would soon find out about how Ada let them in against his will.

“I’m sure that they will be fine.” Claire said.

Wait Wesker! I forgot about Wesker. Claire thought as she whirled around only to find him standing with the gun facing her. She jumped but she stayed calm.

“Claire, I knew that the whole Chris thing would get you distracted, but dropping your gun! That was great.” Wesker said as he reached down and roughly kissed her neck. She hated the way that he didn’t care about her, that he treated her like a play thing. A cheap play thing, that could be wiped around without a care. Claire was getting angry and she began to feel that pain in her stomach again, the one that she felt last time. She knew what was happening, except this time she didn’t care.

In Seconds she was transformed and she was holding Wesker’s Neck, and she loved the sound of him gasping for air. She couldn’t stop herself now, she was crazy.

Chris and Jill just stared in shock at what they had just witnessed. Claire was a monster now.

Claire’s grip on Wesker’s neck was getting tighter, but just then the sound of footsteps was heard and Claire turned to see Leon holding a gun to Ada Wong’s head. He was followed by Billy Coen who was holding the other man that Claire had seen earlier, by the neck with his own hand. Carlos was standing by his side holding his weapon to the mans head. Ashley and Cammy waltzed in behind them. Claire let go of Wesker and transformed back. She stepped backwards and looked at Wesker laying on the floor. Had she done that to Wesker? Not that it mattered who she had done it too. Claire stared and realized that she had no idea what was really happening to her. She was a monster and she felt like one. She turned to run away, but she was stopped by a tall and muscular redhead who had his arms open to hug her with. Claire leapt into the arms of a comforting Steve. She knew that he felt the same. She stayed there like that for a moment before she realized that she needed to focus. She turned around and transformed, Steve did as well. This wasn’t a “test” battle anymore. This was real. With Steve at her side she charged at Wesker, with nothing but the word kill on her mind.
Sign up to rate and review this story