Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Everything To Lose

After Tonight

by nikitarae1435 0 reviews

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Albert Wesker,Chris Redfield,Claire Redfield,Leon S. Kennedy - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-16 - Updated: 2010-02-16 - 1181 words

1Original
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the resident evil characters.

Chap.8

“Ada? What are you doing here?” Leon asked.

“I started working for Wesker again. I work on security now. I think the question is, what are you doing here.” Ada said as she walked slowly over to the group.

“Your ‘boss’ has Claire, and we came to get her. But I don’t expect much help from you.” Leon said with a smug look on his face.

“Yeah, I wouldn’t expect much. But Wesker has given me instructions to take you and your group inside.” Ada said.

“Yeah right like any of us is going to come willingly with you.” Billy said.

“Its Billy right?” Ada asked as she shifted her attention to the other two boys.

“Yes, how did you know? I’ve never seen you before.” Billy stated.

“Well you see Wesker likes to keep tabs on his intruders.” She said with a smirk. She continued on, “So Leon are you coming or not, I can show you to Claire but you can’t leave with her. I’ll be murdered, and plus Wesker won’t hurt you guys, he’s after Chris only. I can promise that you four will get out safe.” she finished as she looked down at Ashley who was still on the ground.

“Leon maybe we should just follow her.” Ashley said as she stood.

“Not now Ashley!” Leon yelled. Ashley backed away and turned around.

“Ashley I didn’t mean it, its just that you don’t know what your talking about. You think that you know what’s best, but you don’t!” Leon said. He was fed up with her. He didn’t mean to yell though it all just kind of came out.

“Oh I know what’s best.” Ashley said as she turned back around with tears in her eyes. She turned and slapped Leon across the face and then she turned her attention toward Ada who was watching and trying not to laugh.

“I don’t care what they do, I’m coming with you.” Ashley said to Ada.

“Alright, that’s one on board.” Ada said. She turned and began to walk towards the building again. Ashley followed.

Leon wasn’t about to give in until he saw Ashley and he began to melt inside. He couldn’t let Ashley go alone.

“Ada, wait up.” Leon said as he turned to the other two who just stared blankly at him.

“We’re not going, we’ll radio Chris and Jill’s team and meet up with them.” Carlos said. Billy nodded in agreement.

“Fine” is all Leon said before he followed the two girls into the building.

Inside

Claire turned in her sleep and woke up straight away. She opened her eyes and saw Steve laying next to her. She smiled and got up. She winced from the pain of her injury, but she managed to take a cold shower anyways. Again she let her hair down in waves.

She dressed in a navy blue tank top and black Capri’s. Steve awoke when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder. He tensed at the touch, but for some odd reason he already knew it was Claire. He opened his eyes and saw that he was in Claire’s room. He forgot that he fell asleep there. He got up and kissed Claire lightly. She smiled warmly and this made Steve smile as well.

Suddenly the speaker in the corner came on again, but this time it was a woman’s voice.

“Claire, it’s Ada Wong, you have a special visitor.” said the voice.

Claire barely remembered Ada. But she still felt relived that it wasn’t Wesker. The door opened and in came a very peppy Ashley Graham. Claire stared in shock as Ashley ran over to the bed where Claire and Steve sat. She jumped on Claire and gave her a gigantic hug.

“What the hell are you doing here!” Claire asked still stunned. Ashley giggled and turned to look at the door. Leon Kennedy walked in.

“LEON! What is going on?” Claire was beaming but still confused.

“Are you here to rescue me!” Claire asked as she stood up and grabbed her bag and began to fill it with miscellaneous things around this room. Steve was just sitting and waiting for an answer.

“That’s exactly what we plan to do.” Leon said.

“Plan to do?” Claire repeated.

“We have to figure out how to get out of here without Wesker knowing it. We contacted Chris and he knows that we are in the building but him and the rest of the gang are waiting outside for further confirmation. So unless you two have a plan I’m wiped.” Leon said.

“Wait, why don’t we just sneak out the way we came in?” Ashley asked.

“Because we know that somehow Wesker knew that we were over there and he must have some sort of visual security in the back.” Leon answered. Ashley nodded.

“Ok, so why not go through the front. He obviously doesn’t have security there, if Chris and everybody is out there.” Claire suggested.

“Ok, but how do we get out undetected.” Steve asked.

“That’s the problem.” Leon said.

They all sat in silence before Claire realized that Leon and Steve had never met before.

“Oh, I’m so sorry Steve. Leon this is Steve, and Steve this is Leon. Steve helped me escape Rockfort Island, and Leon helped me escape Raccoon City.” Claire announced. Leon shook Steve’s hand. Ashley cleared her throat in suggestion.

“Right I was getting to it, and this is Ashley Graham. I’m sure you know her as the presidents daughter.” Claire said.

Steve nodded and shook her hand as well.

The group sat in silence for a while until Claire finally spoke up.

“I GOT IT!”

“Got what?” Leon asked.

“A plan, and its absolutely flawless, or it could be at least.” Claire said

The group smiled and the door opened. Claire and the group jumped, but it was only Cammy who joined them on the bed.

“Hey what’s going on?” Cammy asked as she noticed that Leon and Ashley were in the room.

“Guys this is Camilla. She is one of Wesker’s scient-” Claire was cut off.

“Former Scientists” Cammy corrected.

“Right, former scientists. Cammy you have to promise me that what you hear in this room will not ever be heard by Wesker.” Claire informed Camilla.

“What do you mean, I want in on it too.” Cammy giggled.

“Ok, we are planning an escape. I was about to tell the group my plan. Which now includes Camilla Henderson.” Claire smiled.

“Yay!” Cammy squealed.

Claire explained to the group her plan. They loved it and agreed that it could be flawless. Now all they had to do was lower in the bait and then they can start the plan. Tomorrow was the day. After tonight they would be free. They were sure of it.
Sign up to rate and review this story