Categories > Games > Resident Evil > Everything To Lose

When It All Falls Apart

by nikitarae1435 0 reviews

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Claire Redfield,Leon S. Kennedy - Warnings: [!!] [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-14 - 1190 words

0Unrated
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the Resident Evil characters. Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Chap 7.

Wesker wasn’t anything like the other two. He was strong yes, but he still wasn’t any match for both the beasts together. He knew this too. He wanted to see how his machines worked. He was proud of what he had made.

Claire wasn’t sure what had came over her, except for the fact that she was extremely angry with Wesker for harming her love. She had no idea what had triggered the transformation. Claire was surprised at how she felt under the influence of the T-Genesis. She could still think like a human and she had no craving for human flesh. She felt powerful and strong. But she still didn’t like the effects that it would have on her in the future. If she even had one.

Wesker ran for Claire, and once Claire had him distracted, Steve was up in the speed of light and after Wesker. Wesker took a blow to his left arm, and he fell to the ground, but was up in a split second. Claire stopped and looked at Steve, she was giving him a look that kind of said, ‘what next’. Steve understood and shrugged his shoulders. Wesker threw a hard hit into Claire’s ribs. Claire could hear a crack, and she shrieked at the pain. Steve was pissed now. He lunged forward and kicked Wesker repeatedly until he was down. Steve ran back over to Claire and asked if she was alright.

“I’ll be fine.” Claire answered. She was still wincing from the pain.

Just then the door opened and there stood Cammy Henderson. She was staring in shock at the sight before her eyes. She looked at Steve and Claire and then at Wesker. She notice that Claire was hurt and she knew what had happened.

“Wesker how could you! I trusted you and you lied. You promised me nobody would get hurt when I first started working for you. I believed you! Your nothing but a pathetic asshole!” she yelled as she burst into tears. Wesker was staring in shock. He had never heard Cammy yell before. Ever. He sighed before he lunged forward and pushed Cammy to the ground. She began to struggle as he pinned her down hard. He straddled her and knelt down by her ear.

“Cammy, if you so much as yell at me again I will be forced to hurt you, not just physically Camilla, oh I can do so much worse.” he said as he indicated toward Steve and Claire. Steve got up and ran to Wesker he shoved him off of her and helped her up.

“Are you ok?” Steve asked Cammy. Who was terrified, probably because of Steve’s appearance.

“I see that you two have won your battle, but this isn’t over and I think that you two know what I mean.” Wesker said, as he winked at Claire and walked out the electric doors.

“I really don’t want to know.” Claire said. She tried to stand up but she fell back down.

“Claire!” Steve ran back over to Claire. He knelt down beside her and held her. She smiled up at Steve. He was slowly changing back into human form.

“Steve your human again!” Claire exclaimed.

“So are you.” Steve replied.

Claire looked down and smiled. Her clothes were tattered and torn but she was a human again.

“What happened? What made us change back?” Claire asked.

"I don't know, maybe its emotions, or something." Steve answered.

Cammy walked back over to the couple. She leaned down beside Claire and looked her up and down. She looked at Claire’s side and nodded.

“You have three broken ribs. I can fix this. You’ll have to rest for a couple of days. That should be tough since asshole keeps making you fight. Steve your going to have to watch her. I will talk to Wesker and maybe he will understand.” Cammy said.

“Gotcha” Steve said to her orders. He picked Claire up in his arms and carried her back to her quarters were she almost instantly went to sleep. He lay there next to her and watched her sleep. He rolled over and thought to himself.

What if me and Claire don’t make it out alive. Or worse, what if I make it out and she doesn’t. I couldn’t live with it. I just couldn’t leave her again. What did Wesker mean when he said that it wasn’t over with him and Claire. I hope he doesn’t hurt her.

Slowly Steve fell asleep.

Elsewhere

The forest was dark and Jill had to watch carefully. She couldn’t risk having her group turn on their flashlights. It could mean danger if they were caught.

She turned around and gave the signal for the rest of the group to follow her. Rebecca, who was now a certified STARS member ran in front of Jill and saw a large wall. She silently called Jill who came over and nodded to Rebecca. She peeked around the wall and turned to signal the squad to follow her again. They all ran around Jill and she looked behind them and followed them into the large headquarters.

Leon lead his groups around the back of the headquarters. Ashley was in the middle. She was given a handgun and an aid spray to arm herself with in case of danger.

Leon turned to check for danger and when he turned around he was standing face to face with Wesker. He was holding Ashley in a head pin. She was struggling to get out.

“What do we have here, Mr. Kennedy I believe you are. And you must be Mr. Coen. I remember you two. You I am not so familiar with.” he said as he nodded towards Carlos.

“And this, Mr. Kennedy I am flattered, you have brought me a play toy.” Wesker said. He looked down at Ashley and she stopped struggling.

“Let her go Wesker.” Leon said calmly. Obviously trying hard not to upset him.

“No I don’t think I will.” he said. He pulled out a walkie talkie and pressed the contact button.

“I need you to handle a situation outside. I have a little business to attend to.” Wesker said into the walkie talkie. He let Ashley go and walked away.

“Ashley! Are you ok?” Leon said to her as he rushed over to pick her up where she had fallen to the ground.

“Um Leon maybe we should get out of here.” Carlos suggested.

“Hold on, I have to help her.” Leon said

He got out an aid spray and put some on her cut that had appeared on her leg. Leon hadn’t really paid attention to what Wesker had said about the “situation” but he was about too.

“Leon Kennedy, so nice to see you again.” said a sleek and sexy voice. Leon looked up into the face of a black haired Asian women. He was staring into the face of Ada Wong.
Sign up to rate and review this story