Categories > Celebrities > Eminem > Return of the Blackbird

Chapter 3

by Bobina1937 0 reviews

Category: Eminem - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2010-02-18 - Updated: 2010-02-19 - 2247 words

0Unrated
((((Aug 12th 2005 12:15am))))
“Meleah?” he said in a questionable shock.
“Hi Marshall,” I said softly, I was so fucking nervous.
“I missed you,” he said staring at me. I missed him too, but I wasn’t gonna say that. I decided to ignore what he just said.
“You need to keep the fucking music down,” I said angrily. Or at least I was trying to be angry, I wasn’t exactly angry. “The kids are trying to sleep!” I yelled. He looked at me annoyed, and confused.
“Im sorry,” he said. I wasn’t really sure if he was sorry or just saying that because I was yelling. He looked a bit sad. “Ayo! Guys! Turn down the music!” Marshall shouted looking back at the others. The music lowed, I couldn’t hardly hear it. He looked back at me and he still looked sad.
“Are you ok?” I asked him. He looked down at the floor.
“Yeah,” he said quickly looking back up at me. “Can I ask you something?” he asked.
“Uhh.. I guess,” I muttered getting even more nervous.
“Are you married?” he asked looking at my hand.
“No, the kids belong to my friend,” I lied, I didn’t want to tell him that Keith was his. I didn’t know if he would freak out and yell or be cool with it.
“Oh,” he said in relief. “Can we, uhh…talk?” he managed to get out, he seemed nervous.
“I…I…I guess,” I stuttered. Marshall went in the room, a few seconds later the music shut off and the guys walked to the door, Proof was first, he stopped, and stared at me.
“Hello Proof,” I said to him.
“What up?” he asked. I just smiled, Marshall pushed them out the doorway, and they when to my room. I thought it was odd, but ok.
We went into the room, he closed the door. “Have a seat,” he said. I went over and sat on the couch throwing a empty beer can on the floor. “Sorry about that,” he said as he sat next to me.
“It’s fine,” I said. “So what did you wanna talk about?” I asked looking over at him. I pretty much knew what he wanted, but I had to have a conversation starter.
“How you been?” he asked. I wanted to sum up my life as best I could, leaving Keith out of it. That sounds bad don’t it? Well, like I said, I didn’t wanna tell him yet.
“Well, you know that daycare center I work at?” I asked him. He nodded. “Well, I got that promotion I wanted,” I said with a smile.
“That’s great,” he said and smiled. I died a little inside when he smiled, it was in a good way trust me, I loved his smile so much. It was one of the most adorable things ever. Along with all the goofy little dances, and whatnot that he would randomly do when music was playing.
“Yeah, and I got my own place, with Megan,” I said.
“Oh, that’s good. Im glad you got away from that asshole,” he said. “You know I still hate him,” he noted.
“Same,” I replied.
“Well you pretty much know my life,” he summed up better than I did. I just nodded. “Ok, now what I really want to ask you,” he said. I looked at him curiously. “Meleah, I want you back,” I looked at him in shock, not that I was in shock I just didn’t want him to know that I knew what he really wanted. “Look, you’re probably thinking what the fucking is this ass hole doing?” he said. I just stared at him and nodded. “Look, I was stupid. Leaving you was one of the most stupidest things I could have ever done,” he said.
“Then why’d you do it?” I asked.
“I don’t know. Fuckin a, I feel like an ass,” he said. You are an ass for leaving me. “I guess I was just young, and stupid,” he said.
“Marshall, I was 19, younger than you!” I said loudly.
“Im sorry, I feel so bad,” he said sadly. “Im so sorry that I left you,” he said.
“When you left,” I started then stood up, I started walking around and rubbing my hands together like I was washing them, it was one of this nervous things I did, and still do as you can see. “I… cried for so long, my Mom hated you, then I began to hate you too,” I said. Still doing the same thing. He stared up at me. He looked sad and sorry.
“Im so sorry, can’t you forgive me?” he asked as he grabbed my arm forcing me to sit back down.
“I… I… I don’t know,” I stuttered.
“Please, I missed you so much, and Im sorry, and I want you back,” he whispered. He moved closer to me. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes, they were watery like he was holding back tears. I wanted to forgive him, I think he had tears cause he was afraid I was going to say no to him, not that I was going to say yes, but you know what I mean. “Can you please forgive me?” he asked. “Meleah, I love you,” he said. I got butterflies, Megan was right. I stared at him, he moved a bit closer to me, slowly he moved closer until our lips were an inch apart. Before I could get a word out, it was like some magnetic force was pulling us together, and I finished that last inch pressing my lips against his. I kissed him passionately, he kissed back. “Does this mean you forgive me?” he asked still kissing.
“Yes,” I said as we kissed, this was probably our longest kiss ever. I pulled away after awhile. We both stared at each other and licked out lips at the same time. He smiled, I smiled back. “I love you too Marshall,” I whispered. He smiled and hugged me. I started to feel bad that I didn’t tell him about Keith. “Marshall?” I asked him as he let go.
“Yeah?” he asked softly.
“Before we get too far, promise you wont get mad,” I said.
“Ok? I promise,” he said kind of confused.
“Do you remember what happened about five years ago between us, which was one of the most amazing things that I’ve ever done,” I asked. He thought for a minute.
“Are you saying that you got pregnant?” he asked. Damn he was smart.
“Yes,” I said cringing afraid that he was going to yell.
“”Don’t do that,“ he said placing his hands on my shoulders forcing me to relax. “So we have a child together?” he asked. I nodded. He smiled. “That’s great!” he said.
“Really? Your not mad that I told you that the kids were both my friends?” I asked. He shook his head.
“I would have done the same thing,” he said. “Im not mad, this is great. “Boy or a girl?” he questioned.
“He’s a boy, his name is Keith,” I said. “He looks just like you,” I said smiling. He smiled.
“When can I meet him?” he asked getting excided, it was really adorable.
“In the morning,” I said. “Its late,” I reminded him. He smiled again, this made me so happy that he was happy. “Oh, are you busy?” I asked.
“Nope, tomorrows my free day,” he noted.
“Ok, would you wanna go to The House on the Rock with us?” I asked. “You can bring the guys,” I said.
“Ok sure,” he said. “Whatever that is,” he laughed.
“What does it sound like?” I asked him like hes kinda stupid.
“A house on a rock?” he questioned.
“Exactly, but its more like a museum,” I told him.
“Oh I see,” he said in understanding.
“Well I better get going,” I said. He nodded, gave me a kiss then I said goodbye and left.
I got back and the guys left to go back to Marshalls suite. “What happened!?” Megan asked immediately.
“Things,” I said not wanting to tell her really. But now shes probably got it in her head that we had sex.
“Did you fuck him?” she asked flat out. I gave her a dirty look.
“No!” I yelled. “But we made up, we’re going to try a relationship again,” I said with a smile.
“See aren’t you glad you came with?” Becky asked.
“Yeah, thanks for forcing me,” I said giving Becky a hug.
“Oh and the guys are going to come with us to The House on the Rock,” I said.
“Yey!” Megan cheered. “I get Proof!” she stated.
“Ok?” I said confused.
“Well, Wayne’s not here so I get Proof,” she giggled.
“Ok then, Im going to bed,” I said then went into my room with my son. I feel asleep shortly after.
When we woke up in the morning everyone got dressed. (duh) “Im gonna go get the guys,” I said as I was about to open the door.
“I’ll come!” Megan said and quickly ran up to the door. I opened the door, I didn’t even need to walk out they were already standing by the door, Marshall was about to knock.
“Hey guys,” I said.
“Yo,” they all replied at the same time.
“Morning beautiful,” Marshall said to me then gave me a small kiss, which made me smile.
“Hey handsome,” I replied. “Theres someone I want you to meet,” I told him. I motioned Keith to come over by me, as the other went and talked to Megan and Becky. Marshall smiled as Keith came over to me, I picked him up. He became all shy, and buried his face in my shoulder. “Keith honey, its ok,” I said trying to get him to look at his Father. “Remember what I told you earlier?” I asked him. He decided to look over at Marshall.
“Hey cutie,” Marshall said to Keith.
“Keith, this is your Daddy,” I said softly to him. “Can you say hi to him?” I asked.
“Hi,” he said quietly. Marshall smiled. “Aww Meleah, hes beautiful, he looks just like me,” he said.
“Told you,” I said smiling. Keith laid his head on my shoulder again. “He’ll get used to you in a few hours don’t worry,” I said patting on his shoulder with my left hand. My hand sat on his shoulder, he looked down at it and touched my tattooed wrist. Pretty much the same tattoo he has on his left wrist.
“I remember when you got that,” he say looking at my wrist. I smiled.
“Mommy?” Keith whined looking up at me.
“Yes honey?” I asked.
“When we go to that house?” he asked.
“Right now!” Marshall said. “And we get to go in a limo!” he announced.
“What’s a limo?” Keith asked.
“Well, its like a car, but its bigger and longer,” Marshall answered. Keith looked confused. “And it has a TV!” he said.
“Can we watch Sponge Bob?” he asked.
“Of course you can,” Marshall said smiling. Keith smiled.
“See,” I told Marshall, he just smiled.
Once we got outside, Marshall had the driver bring the limo up to the front door. There was about a 4 minute discussion about who would sit where. Once we figured that out we all got into the limo, the children sat near the TV, and of course I sat next to Marshall. We were diving and having a good time. “Hey, Meleah,” Marshall whispered in my ear. “How bout I take you out to dinner tonight and we can discuss things?” he whispered.
“Sure,” I said quietly.
It took an hour to get to the place. We had this special treatment where we got to get out in front. and get in the front of the line. Luckily nobody recognized Marshall or any of the guys before we got to the first part of the house. The house was just like it was the last time I was here. My favorite thing was the huge Merry-Go-Round, it was really pretty. The guys enjoyed the guns, and Becky liked the dolls. The kids enjoyed it though, and Keith started get used to Marshall. About 2 hours later Keith was very tired. He let Marshall hold him, and he ended up falling asleep. ((((If you guys haven’t been there you should go, its very beautiful and its fucking huge and awesome. Its in Wisconsin, look it up!))))
“Look, he likes you,” I said. He smiled and grabbed my hand. Which made me smile.
“Aww how cute,” Megan said poking her head in-between me and Marshall.
“Get outta there!” I yelled pulling her away from us.
“But its cute,” she said. I smiled at her.
We got to the food court, Marshall didn’t want to sit, and eat anything because he was afraid that someone would see him and he didn’t want some damn groupies all up in his face…we left the food court area, we were outside, there was this candy store by the exit, Marshall bought Keith and Jessie some candy. Some teens by the gift shop started staring at Marshall. He sort of hid behind me.
“Can we get outta here?” he whispered to me.
“Yeah,” I said….
Sign up to rate and review this story