Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > you can take the kid out of the fight,but can't take the fight out of the kid

should i say i do or dont?

by Shaylor217 0 reviews

im sorry this chapter is tiny.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2010-02-24 - Updated: 2010-02-25 - 262 words

0Unrated
shayla's p.o.v
I can't believe britney and max are here.Me and kendra spent 5 years dodging them and their here.kendra their here who brit and max but why here they hate live performances.Well it's to late they saw us already here they come.Well I figure they want an autograph and a picture well no duh hey guys hey hey when did you start dating and going to concerts you always hated live music.I still do I dont know about brit it was about 2 months ago when I asked her out she wanted to see a live concert so see ya later.Okay thank god their gone shayla you had the fakest smile on your face.I know im so glad they bought it so we headed back to the buses when we got to the bus I text kendra on my sidekick but I was interupted by aloud clash coming from the back room it was just brendon and ryan throw silly putty.so we all went to sleep but ryan then grabbed my hand and took me to the back room he said I need to ask you something he got down on 1 knee I loved you from the first time I layed eyes on you and I was wondering if you would marry me???

Of course I will marry you I love you and always will mr.ross.I love you. So we went back to the bunk and went to sleep with me remembering this will me the happiest day of my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story