Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Chicken Sticks And Tears

by XxZanxX 10 reviews

Lynna find herself a surprise leaning against the bus

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-02-26 - Updated: 2010-02-27 - 1404 words

1Ambiance
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is made up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

After thinking about it I picked Sam A.K.A. Bubbly-gum to play the part of Frank's girlfriend, buuuuttt, Ido have some parts planned for Emma(VendetteEmma), and Rebecca(RebeccaRevenge). Even though they aren't with Frank, so hopefully you guys will still like it!

Side Note: The lyrics Gerard and Lynna are working on in the beginning of the story are ones written by myself.

I was sitting on the floor with Gerard in between the couch and TV. They had ended sound check a few hours ago and had to get ready for the show in a little while. I hadn't seen Frank sense the 'almost giving me the finger' incident. So to get my mind off of it Gerard was helping me work on one of my many writing projects.

“Gee, are you sure rotten fruit sounds right? It's a good metaphor, just sounds a bit . . . icky.” I said crinkling my nose. He laughed at my face.

“Yes I'm sure, it makes it sound stronger. More emotional. See listen to it now. Yourbleeding scars tell a story, haunting memories you've never let go. Sour words lying on your tongue like rotten fruit, it's time to let go of yesterday. See doesn't that sound better?” I nodded my head in agreement. He closed my notebook and handed it to me and started standing up. “Hey sorry to cut it short but I gotta start getting ready for the show. This face isn't going to paint itself.” He said stroking his face. I smiled at the dorky face he was making and stood up too. Gerard started heading off to the bathroom I throw my notebook on the couch and decided on trying to find some food with out hopefully getting lost.

I climbed out of the bus and shut the door behind me, I started walking in what I hope was the direction of food. I walked past a bunch of booths, mostly full of band t-shirts, and festival stuff. I saw Bob standing at one talking to one of the merchandise girls. I started walking towards him then stopped. It looked to be pretty interesting conversation. Whatever he was saying was making her laugh very hard, making her brown hair shake everywhere as she laughed. Her brown eyes shone bright through a pair of black framed glasses. She looked about my height maybe shorter, she was clearly shorter then Bob.

She was writing something down on asmall piece of paper now and handing it to Bob. Her phone number Iguessed. They gave each other a small wave and smile then Bob turned around to leave. He spotted me right away, he waved at me and starting running over to me.

“It's a wonderful day isn't it Lynna Alice Bryar!” I scowled, if it wasn't bad enough that he was sickly love happy, he was using my full name.

“Don't use my full name Bobbie, you know how much I hate it.” He frowned. “Just about as much as you hate being called Bobbie.” I smiled now. “Now, help your little sister hunt down some food, I'm starving.”

“Lynna . . . I wish I could but I gotta go get ready for the show. Sorry.” He gave me a quick hug and kissed the top of my head and started running off to the bus. I sighed, everyone was leaving me alone today, Frank, Gerard, and now Bob. I crossed my arms a crossed my chest and started walking again.

After a few more minutes of walking asaw Mikey, carrying a corn dog. My stomach started to growl. We walked up to each other and stood there for a moment.

“You going to run off on me now too?” He just shook his head and bite into his corn dog. “Okay . . . good. Then can you tell me where you got that. I'm starving Ihaven't ate anything at all today and it's already five.”

“I can do better then that, I'll take you there.”

“Don't you have to get ready for the show?”

“I'm all ready. I'm the only one who gets ready ahead of time.” He said with a smirk. He toke afinal bite of his corn dog before tossing it in a near by garbage can. He started heading of from where he came from and I followed. We walked in silence for a few moments before Mikey finally broke it. Although I wasn't to happy when he finally did.

“So what's up with Frankie today. He seems so . . . pissy. It's not PMS is it?” He said turning his head to smirk at me. I scowled and crossed my arms.

“Why does everyone keep asking me that? How would I know what's wrong with him?” We pasted afew booths then I started to smell food.

“Because one, you guys are best friends,” He said counting on his fingers. “Two, he tells you everything, three, he seems to be mad at you more then anyone.” We finally found the food booths. I decided on the first thing I saw, mozzarella sticks and chicken strips. But they looked more like chicken sticks. I ordered my food, and paid. I handed my chicken strips to Mikey to hold. I grabbed my mozzarella sticks and we started heading back to the bus.

“I don't know okay? We were sating there just fine, I got up to pee, came back and it was like he was my mother. Maybe you're right, maybe it is PMS.” I toke abite of my mozzarella sticks and started chewing. The hot cheese burned my mouth but I didn't care.

“Listen,” He started while stealing one of my chicken strips, “All I'm saying is that you know him the best, he listens to you, and he seems to be mad at you the most. I really think you should talk to him Ly.”

“Maybe you're right Mikey,” I sighed then got an idea, “ya know, you very helpful. Smart to, you're like a walking book.” I said giving him my best smile. He smiled back.

“I'm not going to talk to him, no matter how much flattery you use All though thanks for the complement.” He said with a grin.

“Damn.” we both started laughing. We were fairly close to the bus now. But it was pretty dark so I could just barely make out two figures standing by the bus. Ifinished off my mozzarella sticks and toke my chicken strips from Mikey. I toke a big bite off of one then looked up at the bus again. We were close enough to see who it was. The chicken slowly but surely slipped out of my mouth and landed on the ground, just as a quiet'shit' slipped from Mikey's.

It was a couple making out. The girl had her back against the bus. Her bright red hair spilling over her shoulders and back. Her red and black fringed bangs were covering part of hers and the guy's face. She was a good three inches taller then him, but she was slid down so far you could barely tell. She brushed her bangs a side to revile think purple glasses, and the rest of the boy's face. He had his lip pierced and it was digging into the girl's bottom lip. His black hair was a big tousled mess. The short, black haired angel was Frank. My heart stopped, then slowly started again, speeding up to an abnormally high rate.

I wasn't sure want to do, but after afew minutes of thinking I decided to ignore it as much as I could. Iwalked right up to the bus and climbed in, slamming the door as Iwent in.

“Real nice Lynna.” Imumbled to myself. I heard Frank mumble 'what the hell was that' from outside the door. I toke in a deep breath before marching my way into . . . the bathroom. Where I locked the door and sat on the toilet eating my chicken strips well tapping my foot in a fit of rage. After I was done doing that I started crying. There was no way I was going to leave this bathroom, not to go see Frank play with the rest of the guys. Not to go watch Frank do what I thought was the most beautiful part about him.
Sign up to rate and review this story