Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I See You Lying Next To Me

Redheads And Spankings

by XxZanxX 6 reviews

Who knew spank trains could hurt so much?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2010-03-05 - Updated: 2010-03-05 - 1702 words

1Funny
This story is 100% fiction, Lynna is amade up character who has no relation to Bob Bryar, or any sort of relationship with My Chemical Romance.

Emma isn't in this one yet, but don't worry your part is coming up. :D I'm going to be gone all weekend so I really wanted to post something before I left. So this is a bit rushed, so tell me if it sucks completely!




My whole body shook in a shiver. Icurled up into an even tighter ball. For some reason my bed felt oddly hard, and I had no clue where my blanket and pillow was. Istarted moving around more, I was still in my jeans and shoes too. Ilet out a soft sleepy moan and rolled over trying to get comfortable. But it was physically impossible. But I tried anyways, turning every way I could, but that was even harder for some reason it felt like my bed had shrunk. I kicked off my shoes and curled up into a ball again, shivering from waking up in the middle of the night.

There was a very loud bang at my bedroom door, it scared me so much I spazed out and and kicked something hard and cold. I cried out in pain. I sat up and started blinking trying to figure out what was going on. I rubbed my face causing my hand to get covered with eyeliner, why was eyeliner on my cheek?

“Come on Lynna you can't hide in the bathroom forever! The show starts in half in an hour come out of there.” Bob yelled through the locked door. That's when it all started flooding back to me. Seeing Frank and that girl, locking myself in the bathroom, downing a whole thing of chicken strips, crying (which I almost never did unless it involved Frank), and then falling asleep with my face buried in a rug. Bob banged on the door and I banged back with a giggle. Even being half awake and upset Icould still be frustrating and stubborn.

I heard Bob mumbling with Mikey about how to get me out. I heard something about Frank's skull being thick enough to break something and then a mumble about a key. After a few minutes of silence on the other side of the door I figured they gave up and got up of the floor to look in the mirror and wipe of the eyeliner that was all over my face. I was just about to dry off my face when the door handle started to shake. I turned around just in time to see my end of the door handle fall off and Bob's eye peek through the hole where the handle use to be.

I backed myself up until I hit my lower back on the sink. Bob flung the door open and Ray came charging in at me. I jumped up into the sink but it didn't do me any good. Ray throw me over his shoulder and started heading out of the bathroom and towards the bus door. I started kicking and slapping but it do anything but possibly make Ray think I like his ass. But really it was the only place I could reach. I smacked him really hard and grinned when I got an 'ow' in reply. He smacked my ass really hard in reply the causing me to scream in reply.

“Oh you're gonna get it now Lynna!” Ray said as he started running out of the bus. “Bob, Mikey spank her ass. I'm getting revenge.” I soon felt two hard whacks on my butt. Ray then started running through crowds on the way to the stage. All the way there stopping to have people spank me. We finally reached the stage, about five billion spankings later. Or at least that's how my butt felt. But before he put down on the ground he asked Gerard and Frank to finish the 'spank train'. After a minute I heard a 'hells yes' and one hard whack. Then Ray was moving cause he was talking with his free hand, but then stopped and put me down. I saw Frank roll his eyes and then he turned around and started walking back stage.

“Ray not only was that cruel and mean that was also just so wrong.” I said slapping him in the shoulder over and over. All he did was turn a little and laugh hysterically. I stopped hitting Ray and started heading towards the stage where there was a big bald guy standing guard so no crazy fans got on stage. Gerard caught up to me and put his arm around my shoulders.

“You're not mad that I spanked ya are you?” I just shook my head, “Good cause ya know if you wanted me to do to again . . . “ I gave him a look that made him stop talking. We were really close to the security guard when Gerard tightened his grip on me and said “She's with me, Bubba.” Bubba let us through and we were now backstage. Igrabbed one of Gerard's fingers with two of mine and pulled him off me.

“I may have needed you to get backstage but I'm not with you.” Gerard frowned a little but then poked me hard in the side and ran off somewhere. I scowled to myself and turned around nearly running right into Frank. He toke a step back and glared at me, sending shivers down my spine. /If looks could kill/, I thought to myself.

“Watch where the fuck you're going Lynna!” Frank yelled at me. My mouth dropped wide open. What did I do to tick him off so badly?

“I'm sorry Frank I didn't know you were there. What's wrong?” He tried to walk past me but I step in front of him so he couldn't walk away. I crossed my arms and just stood there.

“Get out of my way.” He said coldly under his breath. I shook my head.

“Not until you tell what your problem is.” I said. He let out abored sigh then looked me hard in the eyes. His mouth forming a thin white line, before finally speaking.

“Fine you really wanna know what my problem is? You're my fucking problem Lynna! I'm sick of you following me around. I'm sick of you and your sarcastic 'I don't give a shit' attitude. You're nothing but a cold heartless bitch.” I felt my eyes starting to sting. “So why don't you just go back to Illinois and leave me the hell alone. Now if you'll excuse me my girlfriend is waiting for me.” He pushed pasted me causing me to turn around slightly. And just in time to see him kiss the redheaded girl I saw him making out with before. I felt my heart shatter at that moment. Frank whispered something in her ear and she nodded her head. He grabbed her hand and they started walking right pasted me again. The red head gave me a small wave and a weak smile.

She was gorgeous, way prettier then I could ever be. Her black skinny jeans had a hole in one knee and her torn up A.F.I. Shirt was so tight I thought it was going to burst off of her at any moment in time. But it never did, and that could have been because she was so skinny it was a good fit for her. But even in her plain black flats she was still a few inches taller then Frank. But that didn't seem to bother him, or her. But seeing how pretty she was made me feel sick about having the same hair color as her. It made my color feel even faker then it really was.

“Hey Ly.” I let out a sniffle and wiped away a tear quick before he could see. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight, “What's wrong Ly?” I hugged him back then let go.

“Nothing, but later could I borrow you're car. I have the sudden urge to dye my hair blue.” He raised his eyebrow at me.

“Um sure I guess.” I knew he was going to asked me what was wrong again so I changed the subject quick.

“So who was the girl you were talking to before and when are you going to call her?” I said with a smirk, his face started growing red.“Telll mmmeee” I said in a sing-song voice. I gave him abig smile and wrapped my arms around him.

“Well . . . her name is Rebecca, and she is a merchandise girl for the festival. And I don't know yet. I want to do it after the show but does that make me sound to eager?” He asked as his eyebrows knit together in confusion.

“No not at all. Go for it, I'm betting she's just waiting for your call.” I said with a smile.

“ You're one hundred percent right. I love you Ly. But we're on in like two, so I gotta go.” He kissed me on the forehead and started walking away backwards, “Wish me lucky Ly, for both the show and the phone call” I smiled weakly.

“Break a leg Bobbie.” I watched him walk away then sunk down into the couch, I now had over an hour to settle my nerves. There was a mirror in front of me and I caught my reflection in it. My hair was abraided mess, my sunglasses sat crooked on top of my head, I had dirt on my feet and a bit on my calves and a few sleep lines from the rug on my cheek still. But worse then that was my eyes. The water blue of my eyes now had a frozen over look. Almost like a running stream that was frozen over. No matter how hard I tried to hide my sadness, no matter how believable the smile was, how real the laugh sounded, how cheerful my voice was, I could never hide the pain that flowed under the ice in my eyes. It gave me away every time, and I knew it wasn't going away any time soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story