Categories > Cartoons > X-Men: Evolution > Quick Heartbeats

Story 2: Rules

by Mikari 1 review

More Pietro x Reader! :D

Category: X-Men: Evolution - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Quicksilver - Published: 2010-02-27 - Updated: 2010-02-28 - 362 words

0TrainWreck
Rules

There were certain rules to going out with Pietro, also know as Quicksilver, the fastest and most impatient man in the world. At least you would never get mad at him for being late, all the opposite he was always early.

If you agreed to meet at two, you knew to be ready at one, it was a lesson you learned the hard way when you slept in one weekend, thinking an hour would be plenty of time to get ready before Pietro arrived, only to have him impatiently carry you off in your pajamas.

There were other rules such as never to show indecision and never try to drag him shopping, which was fine since you didn't like shopping anyway, it was boring. The exception was shopping for videogames, which Pietro also liked since he was the self proclaimed best gamer in the world and with his fast finger action it was probably true. The only times you stood a ghost of a chance of winning a video game against him without cheating was in strategy games and turn based RPGs, the ones with the long attack animations that drove him insane.

There was another rule recently added to the growing list, you remembered it and put down the tube of red lipstick, opting for clear strawberry flavored lip balm. Pietro hated lipstick. His loathing for that particular cosmetic came from one occasion when you were hanging out in the living room of the Brotherhood house watching TV and you blinked, it was only natural; you blinked as often as any normal person did.

"Pietro?" You had a feeling that Pietro had done something in the split second your eyes were closed and you were right.

He looked at you completely innocent, yet smug, like a little boy who knew he was too fast to be caught with his hand in the cookie jar. You laughed and so did Lance, who was just arriving. "What?" Pietro didn't like this.

Lance's laughter continued so loudly the entire house shook, "hey Pietro, since when do you wear lipstick?" Even a hastily stolen kiss left evidence...

End

Disclaimer, I don't own X-Men: Evolution.
Sign up to rate and review this story