Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Eight

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-03-03 - Updated: 2010-03-03 - 544 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank’s POV

Four Days Later

“Frank, I’m sure there is nothing to worry about. You’re just over reacting.” Alicia grabbed a box of Cheerios and put them in her shopping cart.

“And what if it is something serious? What if it is the cancer again? Then what, Alicia?”

She looked into my eyes. I could see in her eyes that she was probably thinking the same thing I was, she just didn’t want to think about. She sighed, “I know... I think he has it again too, I just don’t want to think about what will happen to everyone if he does. It’s just easier to think that he’s fine.”

She turned the corner at the end of the aisle, “Gerard is strong. If he does have it, he’ll get through it.”

I shook my head, grabbing a container of peanut butter, “I don’t know Alicia... There have been so many cases where the person has fought it once and then it comes back and it’s more aggressive.”

She sighed, “Frankie, you just need to think about the positives. Gerard is fine.”

I sighed and shook my head, seeing that I was losing the battle, “You’re probably right. I should be thinking about the wedding and the wonderful times ahead.” I smiled, sarcastically.

She laughed, “That’s more like it ” She headed towards the checkout lines and picked a line. We checked out in silence and when she paid I helped her get the things back to her car. When we were ready to go, she started the car and pulled out of the parking lot.

She smiled, “I’ve been meaning to ask you something for a while now...” She paused, stopping at a stop sign, “Have you and Gerard thought about having kids? I always see you with Melody, and I just have to wonder.”

I laughed. That was one of the few things that me and Gerard hadn’t discussed. He knew very well that I wanted to have a big family, but I didn’t know about him. I mean, he was good with Melody, but I didn’t know if that was just because she was his niece or because he actually wanted kids. I shrugged, “I want kids, eventually, but I’m not sure about Gerard.”

She nodded, “I figured you would want kids. I can tell you now that Gerard isn’t very keen on having kids. He’s scared of turning into his parents.” She pulled in to my driveway.

Wow, I didn’t know that, “Really?” I opened the car door and started to get out, “I’ll have to talk to him about that.”

She nodded, “Thanks for going shopping with me.”

I smiled, “No problem.” I closed the door and ran up the porch steps and unlocked the front door. I checked the caller ID on the phone as soon as I entered the living room. Thankfully, no one had called.

I sat down on the couch and smiled. Only fifteen more days. Fifteen more days of having to worry, and then Gerard would be home to tell me that everything was fine. That he was perfectly healthy. I couldn’t wait...
Sign up to rate and review this story