Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And If I Never See You Again?

Nine

by thatcrazedfan 1 review

Comments make me smile. :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2010-03-21 - Updated: 2010-03-21 - 446 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard’s POV

One week later

The doctor walked up and put his hand on my knee, “Gerard... You don’t need me to tell you that your sick.”

I nodded, “I know, I’m sick... but what am I supposed to do about it?” I challenged.

He shook his head, “You always have the option to go home, Gerard. Nothing is keeping you here. If you stay here you’re just going to get worse and worse. It was just a few things, but now you’re having violent mood changes, and your slurring your speech.” He sighed, “I’m worried about you...”

“How do you know that I’ll get better if I go home Maybe I’ll get worse Maybe I’ll die ” I practically screamed.

“Gerard... Calm down before you hurt someone.”

I shook my head, tears building, “I want to go home, I really do, but I’m scared to go home. I’m scared that if I go home early everyone will think I’m weak and that I’m a failure.”

He shook his head, “They won’t think that. You’ll be going home because you are sick, and you’re getting worse. I swear you’re almost on your deathbed.”

I sighed, “I need to call home.”

The doctor handed me my phone and I dialed Frank’s number. After a few rings he answered, “Frankie?”

“Gerard You haven’t called in a long time. Is something wrong?” He sounded concerned.

I shook my head, “Frankie... I’m fine. It’s just been busy.” I felt bad for lying to him, but I couldn’t find it in myself to tell him the truth. I didn’t want him to worry about me.

“Oh...” I heard him sigh, “I’ve missed you. I can’t wait for you to come home.”

I smiled, “I know. I’ll be home in about eight days. I promise.”

“Gerard...?”

“What, babe?” I asked, concerned by all the worry in his voice.

“Are you feeling better? Last time you called you were sick.”

I sighed, “Yea. I’m much better.” I paused, “It turned out to be food poisoning after all.”

“Well that’s good. You had me really worried for a while.” He sounded relieved.

I sighed, “Frankie, babe, I should get going. I promise that I’ll call more often.”

“Okay. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.”

I smiled and hung up. I felt much better after talking to Frank. I was pretty sure I could last through eight days of hell because I had talked to him. I knew I would definitely keep my promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story