Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Use Somebody

Tape

by aerosmith14 2 reviews

Uh..

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2010-03-08 - Updated: 2010-03-08 - 477 words - Complete

1Exciting
Joe and Cyrinda walked up to the front desk.
A woman looked up from her laptop and stood up from the chair she was sitting on.
"Hi Mr. Perry and Mrs. Perry, What can I do for you?" She smiled.
"Do you guys have a room where it shows all the videos the cameras have recorded?"
The woman stayed quiet and nodded her head "Why?"
"I was just wondering if I could buy a tape from you guys" Joe said and pulled out a roll of cash.
The woman's jaw dropped and smiled at Joe "Why don't you guys come back here? And go through that door?"
Joe smiled at his wife of 16 years.
Both of them walked behind the counter and went through the back door.
"Uh..." The woman stuttered "Which... one..?"
"Which one what? Do you have any... elevator tapes?" Joe asked. He knew that didn't come out right but it's too late to take it back.
"From what hour?" She asked.
This is a pain in the ass... Cyrinda thought.

"Aw come on Ashton give it back! I had it first" Mark yelled and tried getting the tv remote back.
"No. I'm the oldest, and I deserve to have the control!"
"Uh excuse me?" Kourtney looked up from her book "I'm 14, I'm the oldest out of the two of you"
"So? I don't see you trying to take the control away!" Ashton sneered.
"Just give Mark the control"
"Why should I?"
"He did have the control first and you can wait." Kourtney paused and then added "Do it or I'm telling mom and dad"
"Do it or I'm telling mom and dad" Ashton mimicked and gave Mark the control.
Then someone knocked on the door.
Kourtney walked to the door and shouted "Who is it?"
"Room service!"
"Not funny dad" Kourtney said as she opened the door "Where's mom?"
"Back in the room. I'm just here to check up on you guys"
"Everything is okay."
"Are you sure?"
Kourtney nodded her head "Yeah. Don't worry, If there's anything wrong, I'll be sure to go to you."
Joe smiled at her "Okay, I'm going to go now. Goodnight"
"Goodnight dad" She closed the door.

"How are they?" Cyrinda asked Joe.
"The kids are fine."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah"
"Okay" She sighed "Well I am exhausted"
He watched her get under the covers.
"I'm exhausted too" He turned off the light.
Then he walked to the other side of the bed and stripped down to his boxer/briefs and got under the covers.
He gave her one kiss.
And then another kiss.
Pretty soon, One thing led to another.
Lets just say, It was more than a kiss...

What do you think of this story so far? I want to have at least 2 reviews before I continue. Oh and the story will get better. I promise.
Sign up to rate and review this story